Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
Nicola
brighteyes
Hikoi
LASERAsmiles
kiwianabananarama
Lily
Kaitiakis_Mummy
QueenTiger
Taichimisty
Linda
Simona
KrystaBel
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
18 posters

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ

LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 pm

YAY kiwiana's gonna go :) so we get to watch the vidddddeoss :) haha..
    and yeah, stan should really go to melb..
    the people putting the most effort into SS are from melb!
    GO TO MELBOURNE STAN!

then perth Wink
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ

Post by Taichimisty Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:17 pm

LOL @ Kiwiana.....yep four hours in't far at all ae buddy....just down the road....thatz soooo funny!!! LMAO

Way to go gurl.....thatz dedication......soooo cheap, bargain prices. Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 52856
    Sleeping in the car.....hotel room with a view...thats choice!

Go and do us proud Kiwiana gurl...you da bomb! sunny
    Hey maybe you can get a job in journalism......do such a good job with the ole camera...hehehe.

Taichi

Last edited by Taichimisty on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more)
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:38 pm

yaaaah ! go kiwiana Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 913396

if i had the choice i would fly down and join you , ahahahhaaas , lmao .. gaaaaah ! pray he does one in sydney ! lols ..
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm

thanks mates...hey krysta gurl...are you coming gf...oh yay...someone from SS.... Taupo is 6 hours from you ae??

It should be awesome...but if there are under 5's they wont see unless their parents put them on shoulders...everyone especially the teens and me..lols...crowd the front...this will be worse coz the venue will be bigger...
    cheap tickets=more people...and its being advertised so tons of aucklanders will go i reckon...different from matakana...no advertising coz of ticketing...and a different booking agent i see...haha...makes sense since the other one was sucky....i'll have to get there really early as well to secure the front...shucks i better hurry and get tickets tomorrow...ahaha fynest i just realised i spent money on food that equalled a stan concert ticket...dumb kiwiana...LOLS..i should have thought about it ae bwahaha. Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 563318

But yea....GO TO MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY STANNN...SS wants you there cuzzy!! xo
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm

bahahahahahaaaa - truueee - lols ..

yeaa stan hurry up and go melbourne and do a concert in sydney already !! lmaoo ..
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

oh...ahaha...journalism skills...man i dont know bout that...I just write like how im talking...ahaha...and sometimes thats bad...hahaha...a lot of crap can come out...LOLS...nah its all fun...I love coming to chill here and have a lil fun. Nah cuzzies...I'll do my best for Taupo concert...i just know it'll be harder to get to the front on this one...might have to stand on someone shoulders to see my lovely idol...LOLs

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 515754 punk1
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 pm

and dont forget PERTH fynest! haha..

kiwiana, just say you're representing Stan's State and people might let u stand infront of em.. and keep saying this till you get to the front.. LOL.. Stan's State sounds like this SUPER important organisation.. hahhaha..
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 pm

that is, if you don't get a seat at the front.. hehe..
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:19 pm

ahahaaa , ooops my bad - and perth tooo , lols ..

ahaha , im with you on that one lasera - kiwiana just get one of your cousins or uncles to be your body guard and just shove anyone thats in your way and say VIP representing SS here - moovvee LMAO bahahahahahahaaaa - dw bout me im just dry , hehehe , lmao !
    Lily
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Lily Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:20 am

Im going too, with my 2 sisters and hubby, yay!
    Already brought the tickets.
    I dont have a video camera, but my sister does, AND we are both AMATEURS!!
    So I wont promise anything, but will try our hardest to get footage for the forum.
    God Bless!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 am

ahahaha...yep i'll shove anyone outta the way to get what i want...aeee??? naaaaaah...cuzzin/bodyguard ...i got none in Taupo...oh no!!!...but hey I already told Stan about Stans State on Dec 8th at his signing...if you guys read my story ...he knows...what I need is another tee shirt or a cap with SS on it ae. Maybe SS REP...VIP....ahahaha....might get me on stage with the man...ahahahaha...hey Lily dont worry bout how its gonna turn out...the vid i mean. Im no pro. at videoing and those ones from matakana were taken on a 10megapixil camera. I made mistakes with those but they turned out ok anyway. Yep but my goal this time is to improve on the quality as well and get a tee so he sees it...coz he knows us...trust me he does...shucks hes been here twice in a week..and my you tube channel was linked by Stan/mgmt to his twitter club or something like that the other day...did you know that fynest?...funny ae..
    Lily just use your D.camera cuz...I think I might ask paiapeka what she used since her vids are a better quality than mine...but hey Lily...i'll see you there cuz..i'll be at the front...you better be to...only place to me..you have to be ...ummmm...pushy k??? or youll miss out...
    punk1 <<<<<this is fynest at raggas...wooop wooop ...go fynest!! xo
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 am

Kiwi you go girl! You are awesome. All of you girls are awesome! This forum has a wide catchment eh? Hm, maybe get a SS shirt with VIP on it LMAO That would be awesome!
    Hm, might have to get some for QT & I for the Australia Day thing too! yessie!
    OK now i'm off to fiddle with youtube and try and get the hang of that. I am such a youtube nerd
    cries
    Lily
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Lily Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

Hey thanx Kiwi for the advice.

Pushy ehhh, Im a bit shy, but my sistah is the Pushy ONE...LOL... she might be the one right next to u Kiwi, tryin to elbow her way in.

I'll tell her to leave the one with the SS T-shirt alone!

Mind u she does come into this forum & will read this...mmmm...maybe she needs a t-shirt too!
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 am

Lily, Lily, Lily...

Can't take you anywhere duh

Lol!, yup ! Kiwiana, will be knockin elbows with you gf as I
    TRY to get some footage! (thats if I can persuade mum and Dad to part
    with their brand new videocam!)

Have used it once and after about 5 mins, i forgot to turn it off, so we got about 20 minutes of looking at a red sweatshirt on a blanket!!! Heres hoping I can do
    a better job! I'll have to get some pointers of you cuz!

aero
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 am

LOL hikoi are you and lily sister?? naww Big Smile aslong as we get pictures and videos i dont care whose it from lol
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:35 pm

haha.. if u cant get the shirt guys, just print a name tag.. u know the ones you wear around your neck.. like a necklace?
    and u can have:

STAN's STATE (with the logo)
    Kiwiana
    VIP

hahahha.. and show it to people and they can be like.. oh okay.. (whispering) "she's VIP.. she's VIP" hahahha..
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 pm

oooo , no i didnt know that kiwi - greatt job - wooop ! bahahahhahaa - lol @ me at raggamuffin next week punk1 woooohoooo ! lols ..

yaaahhh ! hope you guys have an aweesomme time representing SS at the concert - wooop woooop !
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 pm

AE??? Hikoi and Lily tooo...yayyyyy...ahaha...dont youse punch me in the eye trying to get closer to stan...we dont wanna be on the news..or the maori news...tekaea...ahahaha...theyll see the SS teeshirts...bad publicity...haha...nah cuzzies thats awesome...awww great...we can cry together...nah truly..oooo and dance together and sing together...heck party together....i dont know what the crowd will be like..but yea just stand your ground...oo like on avatar...keep leaning forward even if ur in the front row...coz ppl are always scoping to elbow their way in to get closer to stan...aaaahhh...yay...
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:25 pm

ooo ooo ooo...yep i can tell hikoi is the pushy one...oi Hikoi...bond ur ponytail with ur squash racket and whip it at anyone in ur way cuz...but not at me cuz plez cuz...and you and Lily will be at the front...no worries...LMAO...awww...now im getting excited...
    Sarah tells me Stan is doing a concert at the lake in Rotovegas on 31st...Yea!! I got whanau who live on the lake...but i havent planned for that one...aw...this is no good...Stan needs to give me a break...he needs to go to melbourne for 2 weeks and then i'll be rested...who knows all the details for Rotorua ppls...lemme know plez...xo Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 285909
    Lily
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Lily Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey Hikoi, Sistah Dearest! LOL was just talkin about u.

Didnt know if u would reveal urself. Please be gentle around Kiwi, NO PUSHING her around! LOL

Yup Kiwi, Stans performing at a concert in Rotorua on the 30th January.

Details are on the forum here...

https://stanwalker.forumotion.com/tours-appearances-f6/stan-performing-lakeside-concert-rotorua-nz-t382.htm
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm

GET OFF MY COMPUTER!!! LOL!

Lily and her horde are staying the night! lol!

I just came back from playing squash with her hubby,

he killed me Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 775509 I love squash tho! lol! happy dance

actually, Lily is the one who gets us into trouble all the
    time! lol! shes a norty, norty girl! Her hubby's choice tho,
    he's happy to take us to see Stan! Imagine 3 over the hill loud harpies!
    Sad really... 60s dance 60s dance
    brighteyes
    brighteyes
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by brighteyes Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 pm

oh boy! i'm so at that taupo gig!
    :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 pm

KrystaBel wrote:confused Gee Simo...I wish Stan would go to Melbourne 2!! If anyone deserves to see him it is YOU!! You work tirelessly for SS, and before SS it was rallying for Stan on AI...Infact if Stan EVER goes to Melbourne, he should send u free tickets to that concert!! Ooops.. Lols oh and YOU 2 Sarah :)

LOL sorry guys for my hangry face Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 492951 just trying to stir up the issue of melbournians fans left wanting
    but here is a good one Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 764136 lmao

thanks Krysta for your kind words. It is a little frustrating that he has come here, well more than frustrating but but but... I now gonna see him in Syd and that will do for now for me but not for all other melbournian fans ... gotta tell Stan that Melbourne loves him and wants him to come down Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 2 142165
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

COME ON STAN>>>>>GO TO MELBOURNE AND MAKE STANS STATE FANS HAPPY CUZ!!! XO
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm

It's not just Melbourne that Stan hasn't been to yet.He hasn't been to the South Island of NZ either. I would love to see him perform here in Christchurch sometime.
    My 5 year old daughter Sophie loves his music too, she told me the other day that if she gets to meet Stan one day she wants to give him a cuddle. So here's hoping she gets her wish! Big Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:26 am