Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

5 posters

[29.11.09] Stan Walker on Marae: Out'Stan'ding

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

[29.11.09] Stan Walker on Marae: Out'Stan'ding Empty [29.11.09] Stan Walker on Marae: Out'Stan'ding

Post by Simona Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Follow this link to watch the interview.

source credit: http://tvnz.co.nz/marae/s2009-e3-summer-video-3313098

Credit to juwbilee (youtube channel) for the following description:
    Reporter Karley Hemopo was in Sydney with Stan and his whanau (family) to witness the immediate 24-hour build up to the unforgettable finale and also caught up him the day after the final.

Last edited by Simona on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

[29.11.09] Stan Walker on Marae: Out'Stan'ding Empty Re: [29.11.09] Stan Walker on Marae: Out'Stan'ding

Post by RobynO99 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:41 pm

I thought he was much more relaxed and less giggly with a Maori interviewer. Great interview.

Hopefulyy he will quickly become more confortable in front of Australian camerias - just needs to bring that comfort level with him!
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

[29.11.09] Stan Walker on Marae: Out'Stan'ding Empty Re: [29.11.09] Stan Walker on Marae: Out'Stan'ding

Post by Ataahua Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 pm

that part when he was watching that clip of the younger him singing...you could just see he had so much going on in his head as he watched...geez i love these interviews with him! ❤
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:24 pm

thanks Simona, I have watched the first one was great and good to see the other idol contestants with Stan and his family. I believe Casey and him are great friends which I would have thought be chalk and cheese but both guys have that gentle side about them
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:49 pm

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW....This would have to be my most favourite interview....amazing interviewer....this clip interview mad me cry....lol...hes a sookie lala like me....:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:25 am