Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
Linda
QueenTiger
cktmt
Taichimisty
kiwianabananarama
IAmJustSuperman
kalaivani
KrystaBel
RobynO99
fynesthorse
Simona
15 posters

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm

KRYSS THAT WAS AWESOME GF!!! Ive been thinking of you and Super and Whaea all day!! I just got home and you posted ur story...oh its wonderful...love ur reactions and with the kids...it was fab...a real family occasion with the man himself. I know hes dreamy isnt he...gorgeous in every way. Yes Whaea saw him today and talked for 5 minutes with him in Waiwhetu across from her house. Its on the 'welcome and say Hi topic'...dunno bout Super coz I just got here myself. But your story is lovely...i laughed at you melting...hehe...and the girls giving you everything to hold...just like lil girls ae??

kryss is awesome...thank you gf...I loved it!! And the photo with the cutest lil baby boi and Stanny is priceless...love that too...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh so happy for you cuz!! xo Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 913396 huyya happy dance Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 333657 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 163212
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Post by fynesthorse Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 am

yaaaaahhh krysta !! - thanks for sharing this with us Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 333657 so glad you got to meet him with your kids :) woooohoooo !
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks krysta that was beautiful bahah lovely story
    surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by surfer Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 am

Thank you Krystalbel for you great review of Stan's day out. I thought he
    looked thinner when he was in Sydney. What a lovely smile. I noticed
    he was very busy. A star in the making. It was worth the wait for you
    and family i bet.
    Surfer
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Woohoo.....at last...been impatiently waiting as always...lol
    Looooove the detail in ur story....need details like need oxygen to breathe...lol..merrily:)
    Your kids were great....gorgeous wee man that boi of urs.

Thanx for the great read....

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey Krysta! You are so lovely! Thanks for say hi from SSFF and for sharing your Stan moment with us!
    Finally finally you got to see Stan! His hair suits him very well aye? and when he smiles he really takes your breath away! I feel you gf! I feel you!

So happy your kids got to meet him, what a great role model he is for our kids aye? My little ones asked if they could have met him too when i went to sydney .... awww so sweet, they adore him as much as me!

Hope you get to see him again as he is touring NZ now.... simo xx
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Great story Krystabel, I'd been waiting all day yesterday to hear all the details too. So glad your children coped so well - I don't know if my 2 girls would be as good! Hopefully one day he'll come to Christchurch and I'll find out....
    Nic
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Okay so I didnt manage to post gig deetz in time for those who requested them - SORRY!! It was an invite-only affair though and short of a genius smuggling attempt, I'm doubtful even channelling the 'inner-Macguyver' would've got anyone through.. As fate would have it though, my Boss did manage to get himself invited and then I managed to get him too busy to attend! haha.. And it would've been rude to have left the invite un-RSVP'd - so it was only right that I attend in his absence!

Yep, Stans hair was a little longer.. I'd have to say I prefer the shorter hair with the sharper lines but hey I no complain!

I've seen Stan live twice now - once during Idol and again at the Matakana Island festival - and I must say that I loved the 'intimacy' of this shindig that the other 2 (complete with screaming fans) have often lacked - give me an acoustic version of any song, any day! True Bliss!

I took my 2 n a half year old w me - she loves Stan.. She sang him a remix of We will rock you meets Black Box meets Hallelujah and he joked about her putting his BVocalists out of a job haha which FYI, was his mum that night!

Stan also couldn't stop going on about looking too 'hori' for the occasion and joked that he thought they'd tell him to go get changed cos he looked too 'rugged'.. So typically Maori of him! haha..

AND, he also mentioned the crowd in Porirua were wicked.. Yay Wellies!

Oh and did I mention that this all happened after I'd seen him earlier in the afternoon when he did a radio interview on Atiawa Toa FM.. I have a friend who works there who is gonna try and get me a copy of the interview, will post it for everyone when i have it in my hot little hands.. Before the interview, the station had sent out an SOS for a guitar to be brought in to the studio for Stan to jam on.. He played the guitar live on air and sang THE most amazing rendition of Ordinary People - waay better than his audition!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Niiice one cktmt.....at least you went and now are able to share ur story with us....next best thing.
    Thanx heaps for filling us in on the Stan goss...got my fingers crossed for the interview....look forward to reading it.

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

cktmt.. thks for that!! I have a 3yr old who also loves Stan.. he sings the Album.. each song with such enthusiasm - sooo cute!

Lookin forward to hearing that copy of the radio interview..
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 pm

hey ck, thanks for that!

What a lucky girl you are! and how lovely your little one singing to him? must have been so cute! my kids 4 e 6 would like to meet too... maybe one day!
    LOL @ Stan being worried about his look.... he is always kool & gorgoeus for me no matter what haha!

Hey! can't wait for that radio thingie to drop in your hot little hands! Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 822661
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

ommgg , cktmtt - thanks for sharing :) ahhh ! cant wait till you get the interview - wooo !
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks Krysta and cktmtt - amazing experiences for both of you!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Hey mate...that was awesome...and funny...haha you lucky cktmtt...yeaaaa...you seen him a lot!! xo
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 am

BTW, forgot to add that I also got a kiss! hehehe

And when i mentioned id seen israel houghton live a few weeks ago he told me he hated me.. hahaha but really he just wanted to be me! hehe He wants to be Israel's groupie wen he grows up.. haha
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 am

haha...you and me both cuz...havent washed my lips in nearly 2 months...lmao...ahaha thats fuuny about Stan and Israel...haha...naaaa Israel can be Stans groupie coz Stan will be more famous in the future! Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 3 515754 tomorrow and Saturday!! xo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:57 pm