Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
Linda
QueenTiger
cktmt
Taichimisty
kiwianabananarama
IAmJustSuperman
kalaivani
KrystaBel
RobynO99
fynesthorse
Simona
15 posters

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm

OMGosh! huyya Really??? Wow thats sooo cool...wish I could get in to that gig..ha maybe do a Kiwiana and gatecrash!!! lmao

Last edited by KrystaBel on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:38 pm

cktmt wrote:Stan has also been invited to perform at the Beehive this Thursday - (NZ's Parliament buidling) - for New Zealand government officials.. His mum, dad & brother Russ are singing BV's and brother Mike on the guitar!

cktmt..I see this is ur first post!! Awsum..cool..hey how do u know this about Stan?? Can u get me a seat in da house?? PM me if u can...would so love to be there and I would definately go!!!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi and welcome to the SS forum cktmt awesum to see ya here...great bunch of ppl here...hope u enjoy it as much as we do. Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 163212

Yes i'm with Krysta....how did you get the inside goss on Stan being invited to perform at the beehive....do tell us...in here we are ALL ears on anything Stan! Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657

LOL...merrily:) @ Krysta....u go gurl....you Rock!!! punk1

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 pm

@Taichi...why thank u hehe!!

Geez..I have no shame ay!!! LMAO

@cktmt.. OOPs Sorry, in my excitement at ur news I completely forgot to say Hi and Welcome to SS...LOLs
    This is a really gr8 Site, and I hope to see you around the Forum.. flower
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:36 pm

LOL....merrily:) @ Krysta....absolutely no shame at all....but your in good company!!! Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 163212
    This is for the love of Stan after all...and his journey to being a superstar....so you go gurl....it is in your neck of the woods....so close....closer than Melbourne...lol...rollin' round floor:) Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657

Taichi
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 am

Thanks for the warm welcomes.. Am a forum (of any sort) virgin so bear with me as I learn to drive this thing!

Am a Press Sec and work at the Beehive - a memo was sent around yest with the news Parliament will be graced with Stan's presence.. Awesome! Have followed up for more details so will post developments as and when I rec'v them - I dont imagine it will be an open affair but have asked in any case so watch this space..

:-)
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 am

COOL BANANAS!!
    I do hope he does sing at some stage in Wellington...there are a couple members here that wud love that...keep us posted cuz...
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 am

ooopzzz...how rude of me too....RU!!!
    cuzzz... Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 569874 to Stans State...so nice to see you here on our fair shores..haha...hows the weather in Welington??...jokes...sorri... Grin Im glad we have an inside source...to the beehive...hahaha...hows my boi...john kee...haha...
    john-boi...hehe...nah cuz... Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 569874 we are a fun loving whanau here and you can visit anytime cuz...
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 am

cktmt wrote:Thanks for the warm welcomes.. Am a forum (of any sort) virgin so bear with me as I learn to drive this thing!

Am a Press Sec and work at the Beehive - a memo was sent around yest with the news Parliament will be graced with Stan's presence.. Awesome! Have followed up for more details so will post developments as and when I rec'v them - I dont imagine it will be an open affair but have asked in any case so watch this space..

Thanks cktmt for sharing that news - really appreciate it, and absolutely looking forward to more details of this "Beehive" gig.. btw, can a VIP representing Stans State Fan Forum be allowed entry??....I would happily be that Reporter!!! ROFLMAO

Last edited by KrystaBel on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more)
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 am

Thanx for sharing cktmt....agree with Krysta....we really appreciate it....lookin' forward to more details on the "Beehive" gig.

LOL @ Krysta.....you'll be an excellent VIP representative for SS Forum...heartily agree.

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657 @ Taichi... awww thanks Taichi for the support!! I concur!!

Actually my hubby goes to the Bee Hive for work on occasion.. I told him this morning that Stan had a gig there on Thursday night and could he get us in?? His reply?.."I could probably get us in to the basement!!" Huh.. don't think Stan will be there.. cries (lolz)

Last edited by KrystaBel on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm

In the basement?... cries ...can he try harder???....lol...crackin' up:)
    He's a big help... Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 494568 ...
    kudos for you tryin' other avenues any ways gf... Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:59 pm

hahahaha...thats hilarious Kryss!! LMAO Dont worry cuz..Stan will perform in Wellys!!...maybe when he releases his next album ae?..And yip I concur..lols...youd make an excellent VIP/Reporter for SSFF...

haha Taichi...yes try harder Kryss's hubby..lols...at least to bathroom on the 1st floor cuz... huyya

sunny haha...its sunny ae? in wellys...lmao...bout time!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Nice one Kiwiana....at least to the bathroom....lol..belly huggin':)
    Absolutely agree....its gettin' closer to our boi...one foot at a time ae!!!!

today's been just one basket full of laughs.....thanx guys!!!

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey did anyone hear about an interview with Stan at a radio station in Waiwhetu, Wellington? Its just that my mate who recently joined SSFF (coz I asked her to...hehe) just told me the interview is across the road from her house ...probably tomorrow...Just thought Id ask if anyone had heard anything. I asked her to check it out. If youve seen my missy channel(miSSaweSumneSSxo) on youtube....she is the one who made the lovely maori pattern background...its a kete(bag)..she made me for xmas...shes a master weaver..
    I hope he does do that interview coz she cant make the Porirua signing! and hope she gets a vid or pics!! Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm

00hhh Kiwiana that is so cool..I hope that is true for ur friend since she cannot make the Porirua appearance...But no, hadnt heard a thing..mind u Ive been basking in our glorious sunshine and being lazy!! lolz... thanks for that..will keep an ear out hehehe
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh cuz ...have the best time tomorrow...yayyy....Im happy happy for you gurl...for you and Superman....I'll be thinking of you...be early cuz...!!! xoxoxox Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 913396
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey krysta, I'm so happy for you gf. You lap it all up. I got to blacktown 5 hrs b4 stan was performing hehe. But i agree with Kiwi get there early, cause you know how much he is loved in NZ... Have fun. don't 4get the reports i will be waiting...xxo

(He is loved here 2, u know what i mean... happy dance Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Have fun tomorrow Krysta and Superman....waiting with held breath for the update.....woohoo!!!

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Welcome to the forum cktmt! and thank you for the brilliant news of Stan attending @ Parliament House! what a honour for him!

To Krysta and Super.... Stan is there today.... if you read this give him and his family (i know mama April, Ross, Russ & Mikey will be there too) the biggest warm shout out from SSFF ok?
    have fun my friends!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Yep I'm with Simo and a big welcome to you. I have been rather slack with the welcomes lately as I've been distracted with urm ummmm *other* SSFF duties LOL
    I hope you enjoy yourself here as we are like one huge Stan Clan here. I was a forum virgin until I joined here so I'm empathising with how to "drive this thing"

Good luck and wishes to Superman & Krysta! Go you good things! Enjoy and absorb it all! I can't wait to hear all about it later!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 pm

cktmt wrote:Thanks for the warm welcomes.. Am a forum (of any sort) virgin so bear with me as I learn to drive this thing!

Hey cktmt Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 569874 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 569874 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 569874 to Stans State. Hope you enjoy it here, This forum is the best Stan forum out there...

Thanks for the update & posts.. awesome news. Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 333657 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 913396 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 163212
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey Krysta & Super, How was today, where is the updates guys, i'm hanging to hear what happen.

Hey Krysta gf. Love the new avator.... Stanilicious
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Stan Walker @ The Warehouse - Porirua 3-5pm woot woot

I saw Stan today... OMG OMG OMG!! He looks fantastic - his dark hair, a little longish and thicker but cropped perfectly to the shape of his face.. he looks vibrant, very handsome with the most 'drop dead gorgeous smile'! And when he looks directly at you and smiles..whoooa,ya just melt *sigh* OMG.. lolz.
    Did I mention he is LEAN? Wow he looks SOO good. Today he was wearing black pipe jeans with a white-T, it had a black and white print of a girls face and a long silver chain..mmmm very nice - simple chic (chique). Yup, he most definately looks comfortable in his skin, and confident...Me thinks Stan has done the signing thang a few times now!!! LOLz

Anyway, my babies and I arrived ohhh 2 hrs before Stan was due. The queue wasn't too bad..we were about 20th. My girls had their Stan Posters and autograph books, and they had prepared themselves to sit and wait. It was a brilliant hot day..and luckily we were in the shade. It got a bit cramped around the bars/boundaries and difficult to manoeuvre the Stroller, so I stepped out of the queue and stood at the shop entrance. I spoke to a really nice Warehouse assistant (crowd control) and I was allowed to wait outside the queue, jump back in, when my girls got to the front..very descent of them, and I was very grateful!! The bonus was, I got to go inside, check out the "Stan" area (which looked great), and buy ice-blocks for my girls - who were melting in the queue!
    My baby and I took our place at the door entrance again..and waited. Soon people in black started moving about..I knew Stan was soon to arrive.. and he did, in a Gold Previa (Tarago for u Aussies). I had a first class view as he exited the car...caught my breath, ohhhh 'hes so fine'. The young girls were screaming..Stan looked at the ground first, then he waved, smiled and walked toward the entrance..haha toward ME!!!Whoop whoop Stan...I heard myself say.. "We all say Hi from SS"..and then he absolutely looked right at me and said "KIA ORA"!! Then I saw THAT SMILE.. Plzzzz OMG..

And not a squeak from my 3yr old son the whole time!!..He was enjoying the atmosphere..happily sat in his stroller.

Oh..and btw, it was just Stan with his Manager?, and a couple of people in black (security?)..no famz today, not even Mikey!

Once Stan was seated, the queue moved quite quickly. I was chatting to a few people. One lady mentioned she had heard Stan on the Radio earlier today.. he was in the Hutt..Waiwhetu I think..(Hope ur friend caught up with Stan at the Radio Station Kiwiana :).
    My girls were at the front of the queue in no time, so I jumped under the rope with my stoller. Could see people being moved on quickly..I already had my camera out, couldn't snap any photos of Stan cos of the zig zag arrangement, heads everywhere. For a closeup photo with Stan, the Manager would take ur camera for a picture... And it was one person at a time. So as my girls headed forward, they were handing me their phones, for photos with Stan. I wanted to use my camcorder, but I didnt have enough hands!! My girls were like, hold this mum, make sure u get me with Stan..pass ur camera ova to the man!! Lols..I was all a shambles..plus I had taken my baby out of his stroller so he could walk up to Stan..geez!

Anyway..one twin went toward Stan, short chat, photo ..move on..next twin..quick Hello..photo..move on..then ME! My turn, with my boi..yeh yeh Stan.. hahah nah jokes..my turn with my baby boy..I said "Hi Stan"..the manager asked.. would u like a picture with ur baby?..Oh YES pls.. He took my camera.. Stan looked at my boy and said.."oh he has such long lashes"..I replied "yes he does" as I picked him up and leaned in toward Stan..I said to my boy, "say Hi to Stan"...and he said "Hi Stan". I laughed!!.. it was the first time my boy had called Stan by his first name alone..normally everything is StanWalker - one word! Even as we were approaching Stan, my boy's like, "hey StanWalker"..he looks to his sisters, "StanWalker girls..." verrry cute! hehe

It was almost time to leave..I wanted to say more to Stan, but I didnt. cries I think I was starstruck..cos I couldnt get out any questions..I just smiled at him (dah)...and then the Manager gave me my camera back and I was moved along..BYE STAN, Gr8 meeting you...xx

And then it was over... Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ - Page 2 494568

As we headed out of the Store, the queue was enormous. We later learned that many fans were sent home. Stan HAD to leave by 5pm, queue or no queue.. cries Oh dear..how sad! (Hope IAmSuperman got to see Stan).

I feel very lucky..I am so happy I got to meet Stan Walker today. Im so glad I got to (briefly) speak to him, and see his beautiful genuine smile. And next time, I hope to hear him sing!! sunny

My Avatar is Stan with my baby..taken today by the manager. I love it.

Last edited by KrystaBel on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

OMG krysta, you da bomb gf, thank you so much for sharing, i have been hanging all day to hear what happened. He is amazing hey, everything that you were saying i just had a massive big smile on my face and was there with you gf.. Thanks for mentioning SS. 2 hrs early thats great especially with 3 chn with u. You can get a bit starstruck hey, i'm there with u gf. especially when he justs looks at you and smiles, you are in awe. He definately makes u melt....
    I'm so happy for you that you got to meet him, and they allowed you to take photos, you will hold this memory of today for a long time...
    I am surprised that there was no fambam with him. Maybe cause he wasn't singing. Were they in the crowd somewhere, cause sometimes they just mingle in the crowd as well.
    As i said b4 i love your avator, that is a gorgeous close up shot of Stan, & your son is gorgeous aswell.. How funny r the girls, giving u stuff and telling u to give the camera to the manager..heheh love it.
    Thanks again gf for sharing.

Last edited by QueenTiger on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 pm