Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
Linda
QueenTiger
cktmt
Taichimisty
kiwianabananarama
IAmJustSuperman
kalaivani
KrystaBel
RobynO99
fynesthorse
Simona
15 posters

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ Empty Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Post by Simona Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Update from his website!
    Stan will be appearing at an in store in New Zealand!
    Friday Jan 29th at The Warehouse, Porirua from 3.00pm - 5.00pm.
    Don't miss him!

more info coming soon!

Last edited by Simona on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ Empty Re: Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Post by fynesthorse Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:28 pm

thanks for that simo Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 333657 hope kiwiana reads this cos she might go there , lols Grin
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ Empty Re: Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ

Post by RobynO99 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 pm

He must be flying back and forth a lot. Australia Day Jan 26th and back in NZ on the 29th.

The work load is amping up, I see, for the 2010 marketing.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm

yayyy Stan is coming to Wellington!! R u sure Simo?? Porirua is in Wellington..OMG...plzzz b true!!! I cant go to Tauranga this weekend :(

Sooo happy..

huyya
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks Simo for the info,and the hours you put in for this forum and also the time you had put in the AI forum -- you get a standing ovation this time from me Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 163212 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 163212 Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 333657
    Looks like Stan has a hectic schedule,which means he's popularity is gaining momentum and going pretty well like i expected. Grin
    I'm hoping Stan will come to central QLD soon, as there are many Stan fans here who would love to see him.Keeping fingers crossed.
    I wonder if Hayley's dairy is full ??? yawn
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Yayyyy... still cannot believe it. Look forward to learning more about this promotion Simo. Thanks heaps Big Smile
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

yes, It's all confirmed on his website!!!
    thanks for your kind words! and I'm so happy you get to go!! yay! Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 913396
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Yuss!! I am so gunna be there!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Good for you cuz...make sure you get there early!! and with camera in hand! huyya
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Gonna be a loooong queue IAmSuperman...just about everyone I know is going - get there early!!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm

oooo...you two can meet up...haha...I met someone from you tube at the Akl signing...haha...i was yakking to someone behind me and telling them about crashing the maori awards and someone in front of me...Lisa...haha...she goes oooo...ur the one from you tube...kiwinana...i nearly freaked...sooo close to home...i knew someone who knew what i was up to..nah cool...and wed seen eachother before at touch rugby and netball...ahaha funny ay...small worlds for sure! xo
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Kiwiana...nice Avatar!! Love the 'Halo'..is it the pic from your old Utube Channel?? Anywayz..Awsum.. love
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Yes ...the one before the Xmas stan avatar...haha...i been forgetting to add one...but meaning to for ages...then i looked at all my pics and thort I still like this one the best...and its copyrighted...ahahaha...so i'll sue anyone who steals it..lmao!! xo Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 752819
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm gonna go wait in line now!! I'll be there for a couple of nights.. but it'll be worth it!! Big Smile
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm

@IAmJustSuperman...hahaha goin now huh?? yeah bro.. you'll be first in line for sure!! punk1
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm

NOW??? ahahaha...funny cuzzin!! Just be there 3/4 hours previous OK?? Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 333657
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Haha yeahh i'll be first in line.. Hopefully the Warehouse staff don't kick me out at closing time!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:55 pm

hahahahaha....You'll get arrested for shure...
    that will give us a laugh tho...so write it all down and get vids of that..lmao...
    On the day cuz dont let anyone get in ur way super...oh man...you are gonna be there with a million girlz...hahaha...make friends while you wait cuz!! hahaha huyya
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm always with a million girls!!! Wink Jokes lol

Yeahh they might arrest me.. but i will just be back again to wait in line!! Big Smile
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Look out for me...I'll be in line with my gorgeous twins.. and a 3yr old screaming cos he's board of standing in the queue!! LOLs
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Haha i'll look out for you and say hii!!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Cool!! Stan appearing @ The Warehouse, Porirua NZ 333657 Ill say HI right back!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Way to go Superman (sorry...sooooo long ur name...lol..in fun:) and Krysta.....awesum!
    Had a picture of you camping out Superman.....you too Krysta with ur kids cryin' outta boredom...lol...laughin' all the way:) thanx for that giggle.

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

cheerleader @ Taichi.. hehe!!
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Stan has also been invited to perform at the Beehive this Thursday - (NZ's Parliament buidling) - for New Zealand government officials.. His mum, dad & brother Russ are singing BV's and brother Mike on the guitar!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 pm