Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+6
kiwianabananarama
KrystaBel
josephineperrot
QueenTiger
Marz_Bar
Simona
10 posters

Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ Empty Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ

Post by Simona Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Update from his website!

Stan will be appearing at an in stores in New Zealand!
    Sunday Jan 31st at Marbecks, Bayfair Shopping Centre, Mt Maunganui from 12.30pm - 2.30pm.
    Don't miss him!

more info coming soon!

Last edited by Simona on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Marz_Bar
    Marz_Bar
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ Empty Re: Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ

Post by Marz_Bar Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

yea i heard he wanted to perform in NZ but close to home. Wish i could go but ddnt find out earlier enough :( owel i will see him one day :) xo
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ Empty Re: Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Check Out Stan At His NZ In Stores!15.01.10
    Stan will be appearing at two in stores in New Zealand! The first is Friday Jan 29th at The Warehouse, Poririua from 3.00pm - 5.00pm and the second is Sunday Jan 31st at Marbecks, Bayfair Shopping Centre, Mt Maunganui from 12.30pm - 2.30pm. Don't miss him!

source:http://www.stanwalker.com.au
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 pm

OMG renee I use to shop in the wharehouse in Porirua my older kids still live in the area..hmmmmm..I might have to get them to go down and get some pics etc.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:32 pm

please do Josephine. Picts video whatever they can do for us would be awesome..
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:36 pm

I will ask the girls..I have 3 daughters who live in that area..plus family....he must have a big fanbase in that area..they have a huge Maori Morman population in that area and in another part they have a huge polynesian population I am smack bang in the middle lol..so I would say..his loved in that area..
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh yeah just wish i could go. cries i want to go to NZ to c him aswell.
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Renee you will have to go and see NZ lovely place and people but then aussie is just as lovely and I have met such lovely people as well..and plus have met them in here lol
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Yeah Josie, i want to do a tour of both north & south island. hopefully be able to go in march. Just got a keep an eye on stans schedule now. Cause he will prob be here when i am there. lol!
    Hopefully we can get ppl to both of these events. Theres kiwi & Krysta there is a few in NZ so hopefully someone can be there to get photos & video for SS.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

..Oh yes Renee and Josie I will be at the Jan 29 promo for Stan at the Porirua Warehouse!! NOTHING will keep me from that!! Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ 515754
    I will take pics, and my vid camera... Rawinia lives in Wgtn too so she will also be there - more pics for SS!!

The Mt Maunganui promo will take Stan back to Tauranga!! He be goin home again LOL ..back to the whanau/ family for a quickie visit. Maybe Kiwiana will go to that.. 3 hrs from Auckland, where she lives. Auckland is 9hrs from Wellington/ Porirua.

Yayy... I can finally say "I'm gonna see Stan" LOLZ
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Cool Krysta, glad you are able to go see Stan.. OMG he is the Bomb...I have seen him 4 times now. same as Linda. We saw him at blacktown, 3 x at Carols woo hoo. Seeing him again at aust day. Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ 515754 Have fun and lap it up. but don't 4get photos & vid. lol!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 am

haha...Im NOT going...ahahaha...just in case you all think thats all i do ...is stalk Stan in NZ...nah Im busy...ahahaha...Go Kryss and Superman...for Friday! Porirua...the cuzzies live there...course they will go!

Bayfair...I know where that is!...cant go! I'll have to satisfy myself with Taupo and Hamz...aaaaahhhhh...cant wait!...and Rotos????ummmmmm...
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 am

hey guys! hope someone is at this event atm .... dunno if he'll just do signing or even sing...

anyway if you went give us details pretty please!

edit: ok, there you have it
    Great news!
    The winner of 2009 Australian Idol, Stan Walker, will be visiting Marbecks here at Bayfair on Sunday 31st January 2010.
    Stan will be at the store from 12.30pm to 2.30pm to sign copies of his debut album.
    Please note that Stan will only be signing copies of his CD. These can be purchased from Marbecks or brought in from home. Also, don’t forget your camera as photos of Stan can be taken while you are waiting.

so just signing but what an opportunity to see Stan up close!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah, Is anyone going today, If so would love to hear some updates. Video & Photos... Thanks waiting patiently by the computer for news hehehe. lol!
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 pm

hahah thanks Keita! the pics are great! Ross, April and you guys look like you were having fun!

But how come didn't get a pic with Stan ??? I know you said he was busy but busy doing what Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ 407491 ? hahahaha
    and what did mama April say? did you talk to them at all?
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 pm

We went to Stans C.D signing at Bayfair but when we got thea they had closed the line, so I was completely gutted but trying not to show it.
    Bayfair was packed, so decided to go and eat instead, his whanau (family) and parents were in the foodcourt aswell - pretty much right next to us. So I decided to change my focus and encouraged my husband to go and talk to his Dad. Joe (my husband) went and congratulated his Dad on Stan's achievements and his Dad was really warm and friendly. We chatted to him for a while about how great Stan is and his performance in Rotorua. And asked him for a photo too, STan's Mum came over to so I asked her for a photo and so she obliged - which I was stoked about, because Stan was still getting mobbed by fans lol.His Mum is really warm and lovely- she was in a hurry prob. to go and protect Stan from his very excited female fans, so didnt get to talk to her much, but was really pleased I got a photo. I saw her not long after excorting Stan thru fans, and she was by far the best security - Go STans Mum, shes Mean Maori Mean sunny Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ 913396
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Lucky you Keita.....next best thing ae!

Niiice pictures!!!

Taichi
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 pm

thanks Taichi Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ 306969 I might hv to have a pic with Stans pic like u - gr8 idea!! dots
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:31 pm

LMAO@Keita.....

awesome pics my dear FB buddy......
    Maybe April was needed to be his bouncer eh? bwahahaha
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Hey Keita,

Awesome picts mate.
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 am

Yeah April made all the Male security look like pussy's lmao Grin

I'm so cacking myself..... I would hate to cross April when she is defending her young......... I feel sorry for the security dudes..
    Laney x
    Laney x
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Laney x Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:35 pm

i went! coukdnt get photos :(
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 pm

I went and I was too l8 - queue closed, dont think any1 got pics with him tht day--- I got pics with his parents I uploaded them on another topic, under his radio interviews (Nova) puter wack
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:41 pm

hey keita, I moved you pics and our comments in here.

they are all few psots back k? easy to find them Stan appearing @ Marbecks, Bayfair Shp Cntr, Mt Maunganui NZ 52856

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:01 pm