Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
btorious
kiwianabananarama
RobynO99
Kaitiakis_Mummy
laine
LASERAsmiles
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
jane_gun
Laney x
Nicola
Linda
Simona
17 posters

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by sarahbunny Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Ahahaha would make a great story omg lmaooo they would never get me out I'll hide in a cupboard so they don't see me bahahah LOL I need clues tho
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    but what if there isnt a cupboard? lol
    if its outdoor, BUSH! Razz
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 am

Hey there....Yip Simo you got "too much" is a very Maori way of saying "thats cool"....lol...and aiight is alright...must be old school slang...lol

Have fun girl!!!

SSFF forever!!!

Say Hi to Stan from Andrea in Perth....YEHA!!!!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 am

Omgsh! Sarah (http://twitter.com/sarahwithanh27) is now on the plane LOL

She must be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. I'm so happy she got this chance!

She was on the plane! 2 hours ago! LOL get your twitter out people! LOL
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Wooooo atm I'm following Stan still on his page lol but 10:30 I'll stay on sarahs page cus that when she sed she will get there but atm his on top of a carpark woooo hmmmm let me think!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 am

so stan is filming the video in Melbourne Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 428148 Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 428148 Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 428148 Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 428148 whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:53 am

DM Sarah and find out bwahahaa
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 am

but but i wanna go there...where ever it is Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 463465
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am

LOL did you DM sarah???
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 am

I wanna go to but Sarah isn't following me haha damn melb ppl think of a double carpark which he could be on top of all I can think of is highpoint or the plaza LOL
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 am

LOL you two! ok let me try to get through to her

OK I've messaged her *not a DM cause she isn't following*

cross fingers we get some info?
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

OMG there are so many car parks in Melbourne Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 994723 and many go way up to the roof LOL
    It must be in the city don't you think?
    anyway, he was shooting on top of th car park early morning so i am guessing now he would have changed location, yes? no? Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 102400
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am

Heya, Melbournians
    put on your detective hats, and see if you can spot Stan da Man.
    Well guys, he has made it to Melbourne at last!!!!
    Come on Simo, he's probably waiting to hear from you yawn
    Check out all the foody places---he loves his food!!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:41 am

Ok ok Sarah said she is waiting for them in the alleyway haha ok hmmm the city has ALOT of alleyways n a double carpark
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 am

there is an alleyway with load of restaurants... in the city...lol what is it called?
    but i saw the pic on twitter and it shows a no parking + loading zone sign ... must be a back alleyway... LOL I might have to just go to the cioty and start wondering around lmao
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Juice! on Twitpic" alt=""/>

Recognise that place guys? he mite still be around there :)

credit: www.twitter.com/sarahwithanh27

haha is that how ur sposed to credit? hehe
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Haha I don't think we will see him but Sarah is lucky she's seen the video and heard the song properly lmao she prob heardthe songs soo much already she will get sick of it ahaha jks
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 pm

hahahha yea truee.
    love the pics shes posting.
    (THANKS SARAH!!) haha..
    i think the vids gonna be awesome.
    better than bb hehe..
    and like bunny said, more relevant Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 52856
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:42 pm

I know me too especially the dumpster one reowww ahaha jks but I do love them I'm excited and I'm not even there haha
    Yes true omg can't bloody wait till tommorow so I can hear it Big Smile
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 pm

cross fingers sarah posts something in here that is a little more detailed than on twitter huh?

Simona tried to find them but alas she had no luck :(

*big hugs* Simo and GREAT effort btw :)
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Sorry it didn't pan out Simo Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 4 494568 but bless you for giving it a red hot go, kids in tow and all! You are truly da bomb!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Mm bad luck there simo :( maybe there will be another time hopefully! and hopefully Sarah tells us all about her exciting day
    btorious
    btorious
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by btorious Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm

it was at bond street abbotsford.
    i had a look at the pictures,
    picked out the santini sign,
    googled it and found the address.
    hahahha.
    im a loser Razz
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:43 pm

He was also at degraves street filming 2 ppl saw him there Big Smile I culd have went there dammit why culdnt they tweet it earlier haha
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 pm

LOL He was at 268 Flinders Lane that's where santini shoe shop is. I found hte exact spot with google map street view....
    oh well if I knew it before LOLOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:15 pm