Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
btorious
kiwianabananarama
RobynO99
Kaitiakis_Mummy
laine
LASERAsmiles
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
jane_gun
Laney x
Nicola
Linda
Simona
17 posters

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by Simona Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Thoughts:

This competition comes at the right time.
    Sony has made an awesome smart move.
    Let a fan be at the video shoot and twittering about it (probably through Stan's account? or the reporter's account?) will prove to all fans which one is the real Stan Walker on Twitter.
    Also the comp clearly is directing the fans to post their entry to @1stanwalker ....
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by Nicola Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm

No wonder Stan hasn't said anything so far on Twitter today - he's probably busy wading his way through an avalanche of entries to the competition! Big Smile

Last edited by Nicola on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting spelling mistake :-))
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Simona wrote:Thoughts:

This competition comes at the right time.
    Sony has made an awesome smart move.
    Let a fan be at the video shoot and twittering about it (probably through Stan's account? or the reporter's account?) will prove to all fans which one is the real Stan Walker on Twitter.
    Also the comp clearly is directing the fans to post their entry to @1stanwalker ....

exactly what i thought simo! yep, VERY SMART MOVE SONY!

and jane, yeah, sometimes when i search for my tweets to stan, it doesnt come up too.. but sometimes, well most of the time it does.. i dont know why.. but it doesnt matter if u cant see it.. cos stan can.. cos he has a link on the right side of the page that says @1stanwalker that he can click and see ALL the mentions of him.. like how you have your @jane_gun link on the side of your page :)
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 pm

oh oh aaaaaand, love your entry jane! hahahhaha..

aaaaaand, LASERAsmiles is now following you on twitter :)
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 am

Thanks you all... I'm off to church camp over the long weekend so will be MIA-ing from the forum... Happy Easter everyone! ^_^
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:28 am

okayy janee, have fun!
    HAPPY EASTERRRRR!

JCLU smile
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Anyone got words yet???...Sorry I know slow as.... Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 2 563318
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm probably way too late but I entered anyway. Fingers crossed - not sure how I'll juggle work - but too bad!!! And my sister arrives for a week on the 9th. Could be a busy week.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Nah comp closes on Tuesday 3pm dw u didn't miss it
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks Sarah! Looking at his Facebook page, they should get about 35,000 entries - LOL. Although I think about half of Facebook, maybe more - are Kiwis, so that cuts the numbers a bit.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:40 am

Go SSFF!! Someone from our forum has to win this...

Robyn you're right about all the kiwis that will enter...hahaha...

Kaitiaki....if you're referring to the unbroken lyrics...yep we have a few...haha...check the other thread cuz!
    btorious
    btorious
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by btorious Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 am

good luck guys!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 pm

No Kiwi - LOL - I was referring to the Kiwis that CAN'T enter - it is for Australian residents only - and a lot of the Facebook fans actually live in New Zealand. Kiwis living HERE will enter in droves, that I DO know!
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

Haha oh wow guys!
    I googled the competition to see what was going on with it 'cause Stan hadn't tweeted and his website was down, and I came across this... Thanks tonnes for the praise!
    Hope the competition is still going ahead hey.

Good luck everyone!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 am

Oh lol (Y)
    Welcome to SS Sarahwithanh27 haha yer I know pretty sure it is maybe they extended it for a while :S anyway your post is really good there's about 3 or 4 really good entries and your is one of them and now if you win your a SS member so u can tell us about it Big Smile
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 am

Woooooohoooooooooooo Welcome sarah.. you should post something in the new members area and introduce yourself to everyone.
    Everyone here is really friendly and fully supportive of each other, Stan and everything else related LOL
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Uh guys...

http://twitter.com/EmilyButler/status/11731762952

Edit: Though I'm not sure how legit this is.
    Stay tuned!

Edit2: Duuuuude! It's totally legit. I am so flippin' happy.
    Ahhhh!
    Wish me luck!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Yep she's legit
    I reckon you won cus they said Stan would tweet you and he is now following you soooo maybe an early congrats and good luck Big Smile
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 pm

WELCCOOMMMEEE SARAHHH !! Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 2 333657

- wooooo , i think i hear a winnerr !! cheerleader good luck X
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Lookin good for Sarah!!!! huyya huyya huyya
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Goooooooooooooooo Sarah!
    Have an awesome time when it happens and make sure you write it up for us so we can share your joy babes!

Wooooohoooooooooooo! oh and make sure you let them know you're a member of the Stan's State Fan Forum LMAO
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Sarahw you got it! cheerleader well done!

i wonder if they will ask you to tweet from your account...

going to follow you now Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 2 52856
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm

LOL Me too! Just make sure you follow us Sarah ok? :)
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Too much aiight Sarah...Congrats gonna follow you too...what was your entry???

Yip let him know you are apart of SSFF!!!

Nice one!!!!
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 pm

My entry wasss

http://twitter.com/sarahwithanh27/status/11353201756

(:

Haha too much aiight? What does that mean? :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:28 pm