Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
btorious
kiwianabananarama
RobynO99
Kaitiakis_Mummy
laine
LASERAsmiles
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
jane_gun
Laney x
Nicola
Linda
Simona
17 posters

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! Empty Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by Simona Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:40 pm

TWITTER COMPETITION

VISIT STAN WALKER'S VIDEO SHOOT, AND BE HIS TWITTER REPORTER FOR A DAY!

Stan Walker is giving you the chance to be his EXCLUSIVE Twitter reporter at the video shoot for his brand new single "Unbroken"

Stan Walker is back with his fantastic new single "Unbroken", and you could be Stan's special guest at his video shoot in Sydney next week! You could go behind-the-scenes and live-tweet the shoot throughout the day, and meet Stan himself on set. "Unbroken" is the brand new single from Stan's forthcoming album, and was written by Ryan Tedder of One Republic. Ryan wrote Leona Lewis's "Bleeding Love" and has also penned tracks for Kelly Clarkson and the Backstreet Boys!

PRIZE INCLUDES:

• Return flights for 2 people to Sydney from your nearest capital city
    • Behind-the-scenes access to Stan's video shoot for "Unbroken" in Sydney on Thursday April 8, 2010
    • Be Stan's exclusive "Twitter reporter" for the day, and meet Stan himself!
    • Signed copy of Stan's current album, "Introducing... Stan Walker"

HOW TO ENTER:

First of all, you'll need to be on Twitter. To sign up to Twitter, go here: www.twitter.com Head to Stan's Twitter page – www.twitter.com/1stanwalker, reply to Stan's official tweet about the competition and tell him why you should be his video shoot Twitter reporter, in 140 characters or less.

You'll need to be available to fly to Sydney on Thursday April 8, and the competition is open to Australian residents only. Terms and conditions are below.

This is a money can't buy experience, and is the ultimate prize for Stan fans. Stay tuned for more details on Stan's second album, coming later this year!

for more info and terms & condition go to http://www.stanwalker.com.au/

credit source: www.stanwalker.com.au + http://twitter.com/1stanwalker

Last edited by Simona on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by Linda Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Wooohoooo!!! Gotta tell Jane!!!!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by Nicola Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:07 pm

What a shame it's for Australian Residents only - Laney would be perfect for the job after missing out on the Pukekohe concert the other night. Grin
    Laney x
    Laney x
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Laney x Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:16 pm

cheers Nicola! would be amazing hope someone from SS gets it :)
    xxx goodluck everone!
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Oh no! I know nuts about twitter. I've got an account but never really knew how to use it... Help!! >.<
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 pm

I hope one of our members win this competition. I've had my turn at meeting him so I sincerely WISH and HOPE & PRAY that another member who hasn't had an opportunity to meet him does.

But then again, I'd love for Jane to win too! She's a babe and such a wordsmith :)
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 pm

JANE!!!!!!!!!!!! open twitter up and go for it!! PLEASE!

BTW I can help you LOL

ring me or email me or msn me and i'll help. You've got the weekend to do it.
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Ahh, I'll be swamped later at night... Will try to figure this whole twitter business when I get back... When's the last day of the contest? Thanks for the support, Linda, and yes, it would be nice to see someone else in SSFF winning it too... Wink
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 pm

I htink it's Tuesday??

anyway give me a yell when you need to ok?
    I can walk (er) you through it bwahahaha
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks Linda... You're such a darling...
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm gonna enter haha no idea what to write but omg this Sarahwith blah blah person has a really good entry lmaooo (N) we can recruit whoever wins if there not a SS member
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 pm

LOL no worries Jane, yell out when/if you need a hand.

Sarah? I'm sure you're entry will do fine!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Lols there is an entry made by someone called Sarah and it's really good lmao mm lols
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

woooooooo ! im really hoping one of our members win too Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! 333657 - gaaaaaaah ! what to write , what to write ? scratch LOL ! good luck to everyone Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! 163212 X
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

wow yeah, that sarahwithanh27 girl has a really good entry..
    but come on SSFFers! you can do it! prayin for ya!

hahha i think stan and his management organised this twitter reporter thing to confirm to everyone else that 1stanwalker is the real stan.. haha.. good job smile
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 pm

Hahaha that's who I'm talking about!
    Same but then officialstan had to go and repeat it in a gay way 24min after Stan had tweeted it lmaoo everyone realizes his fake now Wink most ppl Nyways
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 pm

yeah but like on the day, of the video shoot, the one that will have updates on the video is the @1stanwalker account.. unless, @officialstan retweets it in a gay way again.. haha.. but im sure by then it'll be veryy obvious already.. haha..
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 am

sarahbunny wrote:Lols there is an entry made by someone called Sarah and it's really good lmao mm lols

How do you check what others have entered? I've now followed Stan on Twitter but I still can't see any replies to that tweet of his...

Linda wrote:You've got the weekend to do it.

Oh btw Linda, I don't have the weekend to do it - going off to Easter church camp - yay!! Wink
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:47 am

jane, go to your homepage and in the search box on the right type in @1stanwalker.. thats how you see people's tweets to him or mentions of him :))
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:28 am

Thanks Lasera but I did it the hard way and read through the help section, being the noob that I am... Anyway, I've replied the tweet with my entry. Did a search on it but it doesn't appear. Changed my settings to "not protect privacy" to allow it to appear on the "public timeline" but it still doesn't show up when I searched for it. Does it even matter whether or not I "protect privacy" for my tweet to show up when I search for it? Is it not showing up coz I'm logged in as I am and it doesn't show you your own tweets? Or did I do it all wrong somewhere along the way? Can someone please search for it and tell me if you can find it? Thanks!

Ps. Hoping my tweet reply to Stan is good enough, hehe...
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:37 am

Oh, and do add me on twitter (I believe most of you are on it anyway) - my ID is listed in my signature... Also, if you see my updated signature, you can help me win a private party by voting for me daily (click the link provided) - I'm currently ranked 2nd and need to be top-placed to win. The one ranked first (Michael) keeps "bury"ing me and getting his friends to "bury" me and other contestants too to keep his lead so if you wanna help me overtake him, "bury" him too after you "digg" me, hehe... Thanks! Wink
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:56 am

Jane!!I found it and it's gone through babes........

@1stanwalker Keeping all fans of Stan up to beat, An unbroken melody of harmonious tweets, I'll chirp it simply ataahua and sweet! ^_^

Sounds like a winner to me!! Wohooooooooooo!!
    AS for voting for you, DONE! OK all you fan forum folk.. go to the link and vote for Jane! Just doooittttttttttttt LOLOLOLOL
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks Linda dear... I thought my tweet has gone missing or something... I still can't "search" for my tweet, but if you've found it, that means it must have gone through... Either that or coz you're "following" me... Can someone who hasn't "followed" me yet try to see if they can find it too without going to my twitter page? Must be the hyper-paranoia in me, lol... *keeping fingers crossed* And everyone, do join the contest!! I would love to see an SSFFer win!! ^_^
    laine
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by laine Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Jane
    Found your tweet by searching who is following Stan and it looks like he would have received your entry. Good Luck - laine Big Smile
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Jane I saw your tweet cus I'm following you haha but when I type 1stanwalker and look thru I cnt find it :S anywho it's a really goo entry
    And Welcome laine :) to SS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 am