Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
btorious
kiwianabananarama
RobynO99
Kaitiakis_Mummy
laine
LASERAsmiles
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
jane_gun
Laney x
Nicola
Linda
Simona
17 posters

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 5 Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by Simona Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 pm

aaaaaaaaaah I was looking in the wrong side of the city lmao
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 5 Empty Re: Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day!

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Lmaooooo dammit unlucky haha ohwells another time but unbroken cover looks sexy Stan looks mysterious and HOT better than BB cover loving his new hair
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Did look like an awesome shoot - can't wait to see the vid when it gets released! Thanks again, Sarah, for tweet-sharing with us... And yes, you need to spill more here (including the proper Unbroken lyrics now, hehe)... Wink
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Haha oh golly guys, the force is strong in you all isn't it (;

I forget the names of the streets we were in (my memory is terrible!) but they were all alleyways off lanes off Elizabeth street. If that makes sense! But that was just 3 of the locations! There are apparently 7 or 8. We had to leave to catch our flight back, so that's all we could fit in unfortunately!

We got to the meeting place and waited around for a few minutes until the film crew and Stan arrived! Met the girl who would be looking out for us throughout the day, and she introduced us to Stan which was pretty cool. We had to wait for the crew to set up, so we got some time to chat to him. He's a really cool guy. Like you all don't know that already ;p

Then they got to shooting. Basically, the play the music while thye film him singing to it. I couldn't really hear the lyrics though so I apologise, but it's a really good song! It's about faith and being unbroken in God, and it's just a really good song. Much deeper than Black Box haha!

When we were done there we went over to another alleyway, but it was lunchtime so the cafes were all chockers, so we switched to the next location which was only about 10 metres away so that was handy. All the alleyways are so amazing! The video is going to come out so good. Just... wow.
    Such a good day! Ah! It was so relaxed and chilled and just like... natural.
    So good!
    Stan was lookin' pretty alright too (;

Haha it was so funny though, he was filming a few of those "I'm __ and you're watching __" kind of things, and this girl and 2 friends see him, and she just starts freaking out, and was all "oh my gosh this isn't happening!" (in a good way!)
    Good as (;

If you have any questions feel free!

Also sarahbunny, do you know a chick called Jasmine James?
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 pm

ahahhaha yep, the force is very strongg..

omg thats so cool sarah! so u ddnt finish the video? why? :(
    i thought u were gonna be there till they got everything they needed.
    but yeah, u had fun rite? smile

and LOL! yes, i saw that pic of the three girls..
    which one was freaking out? the one in brown who was just standing there? haha

thanks so much for the pics and tweets. loved em.
    yeah, i can tell its gona be better than black box.
    and its such a beautiful song too. aaaaaaah cant wait.
    great job sarah Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 5 163212

Last edited by LASERAsmiles on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 pm

LmAOO that made me laugh sooo hard haha the girl omg this isn't happening ahaha wat did Stan do?
    awww sounds like heaps and heaps of fun, saw the photo of use n stan beautiful aha better than BB ? thankgod haha hope the song goes down with everyone lol dw we half figured out the lyrics anyway haha
    ummm yer I do she went to my highschool in year 7 dnt think she remember me tho haha I wasn't in her class but I know her why?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 pm

WOW Sarah, Thank you so much for the post. Stan is one awesome man, & you will cherish the time you had today. thanks for the photos aswell. Yeah it is such a wonderful, beautiful song and i can't wait till i have a copy in my hot little hand and on my ipod.
    So glad that you were blessed with this opportunity today. Godbless u.

BTW: Yeah with u & lasera there mate, the force is strong here, we are all here for stan and to see him succeed is awesome..
    can't wait to hear more from you...
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Unfortunately not ): They'd already filmed some before they got to the location they were meeting us at, and Sony had booked me a flight for 10 past 4 so I could only stay long enough to leave enough time to get back to the airport. Would have been so good to stay the whole time though!
    Oh my gosh, so much fun!
    Stan's a funny dude. Full of joy.

Haha yeah, it was the girl in the middle, she turned to her friend to freak out a bit more ;p
    It was basically the most adorable thing ever. Must have made Stan feel pretty good. And so he should have!

No worries, it was so much my pleasure, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
    N'aww thankyou (:
    Thanks for following my day!

Also sarah;

Haha he just kinda stood there chuckling, then she hugged him and got a photo and autograph and all that. It was really cute (:
    Thankyou so much! Yeah it is way better than Black Box. I think it's going to turn out really stunning.
    Oh wow, I was at the same school as her for about 3 months this year, then she dropped out. I saw you on the Stan Walker fan page and clicked on your facey, and saw her as a mutual friend. How weird!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Awwwwwwwwww So happy for you sarah, you did a great job and got some great pics!

Funny to be in his shoes for one day huh? He's basically flat out doing his work now huh?
    Did you mention the SSFF at all?
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Ahaha that's funny lmaooo lucky her I would have freaked out big time too lmaooo naww sucks u didn't get to see it all but can't wait till it comes out ahh Stan is lucky he deserves all the success he gets rofl I'm gnna look at the photo again haha ohhh really haha how funny lmaoo ohh add me on fb if u see me? If u want haha
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 pm

No thank you! You've all been so great. Really amazing. (:
    I'm already cherishing my time, I can't wait until Stan goes on tour, he's so good without even trying. Such raw talent.

God bless you (: And everyone else. Such a great bunch here.

Linda; Thankyou (: Tonnes more on my phone, and my friend had her camera with her and got a few really excellent photos. Taxing them off her as soon as I can!

Yeah he is really flat out. Went to bed at 1 thismorning I think and had to be up at 5. Poor guy!
    But I'm sure he's loving it.
    Unfortunately I didn't get to slip in SSFF in to the conversation. We really only got to really talk that first time, and that was a bit of an intro/getting to know kind of conversation. I'm sure he loves you all though! He's really passionate about his fans. (:
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 pm

WE're a big Stan fan family here sarah so please feel free to really get involved in the forum ok?
    Glad he is loving his fans cause we sure love him and want only for him to succeed.

Look forward to seeing some more pics from you ok? LOL
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 am

Haha oh gosh, he tweeted about me... but with the wrong twitter name. (;
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:58 am

Hey SarahW,
    I came down to the city yesterday with my two small children trying to find you guys hahahaha We walked for 1 and half hour around China town precinct, north of the city square lol then down Elizabeth street but never went passed the Mall ... proved too much for my kids and had to head back on the train at 3pm... Visit Stan Walker's video shoot and be his twitter reporter for a day! - Page 5 401322

The kids had fun though. We took some cool pics in chinatown and the Mall.

Once home I caught up with all the tweets and pics you posted so I felt like i din't miss anything. Thank you for doing that and posting in the forum about how it all unfolded. I really appreciate it.
    I am sure you had the best time and that will stay with you for a while.
    Stan is a charismatic inspiring young man, I hope my kidos will meet him one day. With the tour coming up later in the year that might be not too far away...
    thanks again.

simo xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:04 pm