Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
KrystaBel
Lily
Taichimisty
johnbrandon
rawinia
Simona
RobynO99
josephineperrot
xstan8318x
Linda
Hikoi
15 posters

SONY- How would they Introduce Stan to the American Market?

Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

SONY- How would they Introduce Stan to the American Market? - Page 3 Empty Re: SONY- How would they Introduce Stan to the American Market?

Post by Hikoi Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:30 pm

rawinia wrote:hey Krystabel if you watched American Idol on Saturday night you would have spotted two contestants (both got through) who sang Stan's version of The Climb and Superstar. Our boy is being noticed - take note Sony.

KrystaBel wrote:Yes Rawina...I saw it!! You are right, they were Stans versions - faa rout! The judges raved at those two performances, which is a huge complement to Stan in an indirect way!! I Wish Randy Jackson, Mary J, Simon and Kara could hear Stan sing...they would RAVE RAVE RAVE more more more...

REALLY!! I'm amazed! I wish I had seen it! bummer SONY- How would they Introduce Stan to the American Market? - Page 3 727573
    rawinia
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

SONY- How would they Introduce Stan to the American Market? - Page 3 Empty Re: SONY- How would they Introduce Stan to the American Market?

Post by rawinia Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 pm

keep watching Hikoi - i'm sure there will be more contestants doing the 'Stan' thing. Two shows, three contestants, that's a great strike rate.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Rawinia..Im sure Stan's influence is wide cos of utube!!
    I think Purple rain will show up at the next audition of American Idol .. Stan ROCKED that.. hehehe!

And now we wait to hear if Stan will be on American Idol...pls Sony make it happen!!!!
    rawinia
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by rawinia Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Just finished getting my daily fix of Stan and was listening to his rendition of Halo from the Maori Sports Award. Robyn I think you're right, Halo would be a fantastic song to introduce Stan to the American audience. It has all the right ingredients being that its covered by the top american female artist and the way Stan presented it acoustically meant you could hear the depth of his voice. Good choice.
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm

I think Krystabel is right about The Climb - it IS everywhere.

Is this run of American Idol you are all watching the current one? I thought we got it a lot later......... you can tell I'm watching it - LMAO.......... no, I'm on the tennis at the moment.

Rawinia - thanks - although I REALLY like "Think of Me" - and with the R&B flavour it would appeal to the Americans - only problem is it would be a totally unfamiliar song for them and I think they need to hear him sing something they know.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:11 pm

@Robyn..yes this American Idol is the latest season, and apparently Simon's final season too..hmmm ..
    Here's hoping Stan will be invited to perform on the show!!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Yes, I heard that rumour too - and I am wondering - is it likely to be the final season of American Idol too? Is that one of the drivers behind Stan being the last Australian Idol?

I don't know, maybe I am just rumour mongering. LOL

When the tennis is over, I'll have a look!

If Stan is on, I don't think it will be until the final twelve or later.
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:46 pm

rawinia wrote:on American Idol last night there was a 16 yr old girl who auditioned and she sang Hallelujah. She asked if she could sing her version of the song and on my word, the short bit she sang was a replica of Stan's recital. Did anyone see it? She was good (but Stan's in a different category) and got the gold pass to Hollywood. I believe Stan's making an influence over there already lol.
    Hell, did'nt see that,my fav Stan song is Hallelujah and its kinda personal to me.I truly believe Stan's hallelujah is the best version and when he sang on AI,he kinda knock me me off my comfort zone.Step aside Jeff Buckley,here comes Stan Walker SONY- How would they Introduce Stan to the American Market? - Page 3 333657
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 am

KrystaBel wrote:@Robyn..yes this American Idol is the latest season, and apparently Simon's final season too..hmmm ..
    Here's hoping Stan will be invited to perform on the show!!

Hey Krysta, i'm 110% behind u here gf, i would love to see Stan perform on Amercian Idol.... The show is very big over there give him some publicity...

I don't see american idol anymore since they took it off free to air tv and put it on pay tv.. WOW so there is a lot of ppl doing stans version of songs. I may have to go and have a look somewhere.. thanks for the update guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 am