Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+10
sarahbunny
fynesthorse
Taichimisty
Kaitiakis_Mummy
Avalost
QueenTiger
LASERAsmiles
RobynO99
Linda
Simona
14 posters

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH

Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 am

Wheres Simo??? She hasn't seen pics yet...SIMO...where you be girl???? :(
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH

Post by Simona Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am

thanks andrea! I have just seen the pics!love them all.

What a fantastic night you had aye? looks like lot of fun. Stan is such a wonderful guy and I like him even more now 'cause he made you feel special gf... you so deserved that, you were so determined, persistent and you got there in the end! I admire you Andrea!

Did you tell him you are member of SSFF?? bahahahah nah doesn't really matter.... just curious

Can you send me the video? I will pm my e-mail address
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Nah I didn't...then he would of really thought I was a stalker...but Renee told Mike at the AFL game...bwahahaha...they probably thinking oh my gosh "they" are everywhere...lol...Oh no yeah I did...cos I told him about Lasera not being able to come cos she was underage...and that I had met her online on SS....lol...but yeah like I said Renee said she told Mike...:)

xxx
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:54 pm

bahahahahah Lasera got a mention ahahahah she gonna be rapted!

that's ok, they know about us and that we are everywhere Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH - Page 3 917411 mwuahahaahahahahaha
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Andrea, omg, did you mention my name? like MY NAME? like LASERA?
    happy dance AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH happy dance

whats RAPTED mean simo? hehe sweat
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:24 am

Yes my darling...weather he heard me or not is a different story was so bloody loud in there....mmm....why did I love nightclubs when I wa younger???
    Lasera you are not allowed to go clubbing when you are older...they are dumb..dumb..dumb..you hear me!!!

@ Lasera...Rapt means...excited...happy :) We are all learning different laguages here....hahahaha

Love yas all
    xxx
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT Big Smile hahahhaa i hope he did :)
    and yes andrea, i wont go to one Wink

ohhh, RAPT.. yesssss i am very very RAPT! esp after the tweet!!!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:27 pm

omg Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH - Page 3 53855 sorry i put too many letters in that word and sounded awkward bahahahahaha It was supposed to be 'rapt' as in 'very please/delighted' I need a spell check Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH - Page 3 223283
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey Simo..gf can you pm your address babe...my daughter closed msn before i could write down the address...Wink
    surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by surfer Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

HI ALL
    THANKS FOR ALL THE PHOTOS AND VIDEO. WHAT A GREAT NIGHT. IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE
    I WAS THERE. A BIT HARD AT 67 YEARS OLD. STAN'S HAS THE MOST WONDERFUL SMILE.
    THANKS AGAIN
    SURFER
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMAqHpYKoCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6j63-vczA

If you turn the sound right down so you can just hear it...it sounds alright...:)

He so AWESOME!!!!!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

thanks Andrea, Awesome job. Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH - Page 3 563318

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:47 pm