Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+10
sarahbunny
fynesthorse
Taichimisty
Kaitiakis_Mummy
Avalost
QueenTiger
LASERAsmiles
RobynO99
Linda
Simona
14 posters

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH Empty Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH

Post by Simona Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 am

There is a competition to win tickets to the event.

To enter the competition and for more info visit credit source:
    http://www.929.com.au/win/lisa-birthday-bash
    http://www.paramountnightclub.com.au/

Happy Birthday Lisa!
    Baz and Sam are throwing Lisa a huge birthday bash at The Paramount, Northbridge, with guests Hamish and Andy and special performances from Stan Walker and Amy Meredith.

And we want you to help them celebrate! But Baz and Sam don’t want people to bring presents for Lisa.... they want listeners to bring someone special for Lisa, who knows maybe she could meet the love of her life on her birthday?!

Just listen to 92.9 from 6am and all across the day for the chance to win the hottest tickets in town OR register your details below.

apparearently the night is on Friday 19th of Feb woot woot!

Last edited by Simona on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH

Post by Linda Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks for posting it Simo....... i was just about to write a blurb about it LOL
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH

Post by Simona Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 pm

ok guys,

I have been listening to the 92.9 radio show all morning roll eyes to get the exaxct date of the appearance.

Lisa, Baz & Sam said the B'day party bash at Paramount will be in a little over a week so, could be next weekend? 19, 20 or 21 Feb? Not sure yet but you got it.

They confirmed Stan is doing a special performance on the night. The hosts of the show are also asking listeners to bring a friend to the party and a gift for Lisa B'day girl and so said: "Stan Walker will bring his Little Black Box!" bahahahah they are funny LOL

If our Perth Stanners are interested to go to this event may be best to give a call to Paramount venue and ask what's the go to get in.

Will keep listening to radio station to get exact date and time Big Grin2
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm

I think we need to send Stan a compass. Melbourne is closer to Sydney than Perth AND has a much bigger population - what is it with him avoiding Melbourne?

Should we Melbourne-ites be getting paranoid?

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 308681 Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 308681 Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 308681
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 pm

happy dance happy dance OMGGGGGGG!!!!! happy dance happy dance

DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME GO TO THIS THING! smile
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:54 am

hey lasera,
    you and kaitiakis should both enter the competition and may be take each other to the event if you win (and if you don't already have a friend to take with you as guest)

Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 28774
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 am

hey simo, andrea told me its gona be at a nightclub thing.

underage cries

hopefully i'll get to see him round perth :)
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm

As long as its not the 20th. Stan is performing at Blacktown. hehe.....
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:31 pm

something tells me it's gonna be on Thursday may be... the 18th....

I checked the Paramount program and Friday & Saturday already have two bands playing live ... Sunday could be an option too...
    Avalost
    Avalost
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by Avalost Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm

i would go but its a nightclub and i'm also underage!! Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 494568
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

anyone has an idea about the exact date and time this party at Paramount will take palce?

thanks Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 885672
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:58 am

Facebook message just said:
    see you Friday, lisas party lol
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am

aaaaah great thanks lindayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 28774
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:25 pm

No worries babes! I can't do much for the forum ATM so this is about the sum of my contribution for now sadly! This is so annoying but hopefully I'll be back in full swing next week wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 am

Hey guys still tryn my butt off over here...give me blardy grey hairs...so tech 2 more days...phew...But I shall solider on...I get on my positive buzz and am like...yeah cool...and then nah hating the whole having to try and win tickets...most of those people don't even appreciate Stan...LOSERS!!!!....aaarrgghh actually...I MIGHT BE THE LOSER :( :(...think positive think positive...I have a baby thats teething so thats hard enough...and getting up at 5.45am...to listen to the show....hey guess what???...I didn't even know it was daylight at that time...bwaaahahaa...anyways lovely dovelys...Wish me luck....say a prayer...and think of me...positive positive positive....

Love yas all
    xxxxx
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 am

Yep....thatz da way.....positive, positive......God willing you may just be that lucky winner....woohoo!

Got everything crossed for ya!

Taichi
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 pm

don't worry andrea got everything crossed & still listening to the radio... whistling dots Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 552211
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I DID IT...I DID IT...I DID IT....I WON....OMGSH OMGSH...So much to do....god my eyebrows...and my hairy leags...new outfit....gosh so much to do...so little time...love yas x x x x x x
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:48 pm

waahhhhtt ! kaitiakis did you WIN the competition thing ? woooooo woooooooooooo !! huyya Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 333657 Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 163212 Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 913396 cheerleader CONGRATS !! you go gf !! =) X
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Woooooohooooooo Go Andrea
    Congratulations :)
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:31 pm

yes I won tickets...oh my god fathers...Blardy persistence paid off...phew thats was a long week...off to get prediful...cos I disghushting....lol...I gonna try and take a video camera and camera...I hope I'm allowed...ooohhh I hope I get to talk to him...will def try to get heaps of pics...oooohhh man ssooooo excited.... Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 913396 Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 563318 Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 515754
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Sorry guys, something went ^&%$$#@@
    I meant to say, CONGRATULATIONS Kaiti, boogie all night.
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Woohoo....to ya Kaiti....way to go gurl!

Taichi
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Fantastic Kaiti - you go girl!!! huyya huyya
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 927641 I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOO Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 927641
    so happy for you my friend ....
    yes, take lots of pics and if you can a lil video hehehehehe Stan Walker performing @ The Paramount, Northbridge PERTH 195478

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 pm