Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
LASERAsmiles
Simona
6 posters

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth Empty STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth

Post by Simona Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth Stanwa11
    R&B Superstar STAN WALKER

• Event Date: Friday, 25 June 2010
    • Event Time: 9.00PM to 5.00AM
    • Ticket Price: $10 Before 10PM - $15 After 10PM

Event Details

R&B Superstar End of School Party

Featuring Stan Walker

R&B Superstar Friday June 25th… The ultimate monthly R&B club night is back with the next installment you’ve been craving for!

R&B Superstar End of School Party brings you the 2009 Australian Idol singing sensation, Stan Walker, live on stage! Don't miss the opportunity to see one of Australia's Finest Singers as he performs his chart topping songs on the main stage!

for more info go to credit source: http://www.metroconcertclub.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=item&item_id=137&Itemid=29

Last edited by Simona on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth Empty Re: STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG happy dance
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth Empty Re: STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 am

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth 727573 9PM TO 5AM?????????????????? cries
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:00 am

ohh right, night club, AGAIN. desperate
    guess its a no for me. aww man.
    hope i see him around though. detective
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 am

I gotta go...woohoo!!!!
    btnalv
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth Empty Bum

Post by btnalv Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 pm

I called Metro City to ask what time Stan would be on stage. They wouldn't tell me. I asked could they narrow it down to, say, before midnight? They still wouldn't tell me. All they said was that, as it was end of exams it was going to be one of their biggest nights ever so get there early or you'll miss out. I don't think I can handle spending hours in a club with a huge crowd of schoolies so I guess it's no Stan for me :(
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Andrea i know you went! how was it!>!>!>!?!?!?!

what were you wearing? hehehehehe
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi guys sorry about the late post....

Stan was amazing as usual...I got there at 9.15pm got parking right outside...hahaha...what a nana.

Well the man himself didnt come on till about 1-1.30am he looked amazing dressed in all black with his black Army like boots and his hair corn rowed...very nice...His performace has grown I think he looks really really at ease on stage...He found me on the side of the stage and gave me a big wave...I felt so special...hehehe

He sung - Black Box (original), Closer by Neyo, Unbroken and Let me Love you by Mario...I ran outta space on my camera and I was trying hard to delete pics...lol

I did record 2 songs but man they are so bad its not funny as in the sound you cant hear anything....then I realised I was right next to the speaker...lol...mean system.

He came to the VIP and was swampped...I just waited patiently...he mad his way over and gave me a big cuddle and kiss and thanked me for coming I was like...I told you I'ld be here...It was all very rushed...

he told me some girl "grabbed" him and tryed to kiss him...I was like..."WHERE IS SHE WHERE IS SHE I GONNA SMASH HER!!!....lol

But he being him so gracious...was like its okay...I said to him you gotta expect it not condoning what was done but not all pepole are respectful of others spaces...expecially celebrities space aye...

Then I was like you like my slippers and he cracked up laughing...

I think the situation needed to be more controlled...He came on this one by himself...I asked where his brother was did he not come with him and he was like no...I said oh look at you all growed up now...and he had a laugh...then I said I had to go and he said I'll see you next time I was like yup for sure...cuddles and kisses and waves goodbyes...then he walked up the stairs with the staff and I walked out the door and I called out seeya again and he called back see ya lots of smiles and more waves...and that was that...

Last edited by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 am

That's such a great story Andrea, thanks for sharing it - at least Stan knows he has a friend in Perth now, especially when things happen to him like this over-zealous fan basically attacking him!
    As he was on his own - I'm sure it was an encouragement to know that there was a familiar face in the crowd. Big Smile
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Yup...His Bulky Angel... :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Awwww Andrea, thanks for your story.

First of all, I love the pics I saw. stan's hair dresser needs an applause STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth 163212 how brilliant are those locks?!?!?! is that how they are called lol ?

You both looked amazing guys!

Got to check out the videos, i think i shared one on FB but my connectionis playing up atm ... too slow STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth 401322

You cracked me up on the "I'm gonna smash her" part STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth 98786 hard out friend!
    and poor Stan, I can immaging how embarrassed he was sweat

You waited long time geeeez 1:30 ... you are one great fan.

it sounds like you enjoyed yourself and Stan's performance was good !!! what more can we ask?

xxooxxoo
    btnalv
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by btnalv Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks for the report, Andrea. So glad you had a good time. I saw some pics of Stan at the club on Facebook. Aww he's a gorgeous boy. I mean man Grin I'm sure I'll see him sing some time in the future. I hope he does some concerts soon smile

STAN WALKER will perfom live @ Metro City, Perth 563318 hehe
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey btnalv,

waiting for a concert too here in Melbourne and is coming up in Oct woo hoo! can't wait, got my ticket already.
    It will be a full concert in a community town hall, nice and comfortable!
    can't wait to report to you guys on that one together with Robyn, another top stan fan detective
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 am

What an awesome post!
    Aww he's such a big boy now that he's doing gigs on his own huh? But I bet he was pleased (as stated before) that there was at least 1 familiar face in the crowd!
    Maybe you should apply to be his bodyguard Andrea? Like as in Charlies (bulky) Angels..... you could deter the more than avid young girls away LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:13 am