Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+9
QueenTiger
Simona
fynesthorse
Taichimisty
Gisray
inikamoze
Linda
kiwianabananarama
Hikoi
13 posters

Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!!

Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!!

Post by Hikoi Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm

The next vids will be a poorer quality than the first lot cos its a different video camera.
    I spliced the Jesus intro from the beginning of the concert to the encore song because, the first time they sang it, the key and Stans voice were off, off, off! Lol! His voice and the instruments are out of tune! Then they played it again as his encore number, muuuccchhhh better, they got music and his voice in perfect harmony! So here it is! The best of both bits, and the boys also got some nice moves thrown in there! Enjoy!

Last edited by Hikoi on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why its two videos)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!!

Post by Simona Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:03 pm

great hikoi ! i though this was good quality lol
    IT IS fine really!

I think Stan voice sounds a bit "scratchy" like his throat is sore, may be is the virus he had at Rotos?

Last edited by Simona on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lily
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Lily Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey all,

Thought Id better add my part to the story, and asked Kiwibananarama to continue hers in here also, cuz we were all there together.

...and hey Sis...theres nothing dainty about ur red sandals! lol

What my 2 blisters fail to tell u is this trip initially was just a romantic getaway weekend for the 2 of us, Hubs and I.

No kids...Yes!!! huyya Touchdown! Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 913396

Anywayz, while perusing the BESTEST Stans State Forum, I noticed he was going to Taupo. Woooo Hoooo!

This required strategic planning on my part.
    (Hubby really likes Stans voice, but that wouldnt be enuff for him to go and
    I wanted him there becuz he wanted to, not cuz I pushed him, lol.)

So I left vital info up on the computer, the venue, the ticket prices etc.
    And I waited patiently on the couch nonchalantly watching TV, while he hops on to surf the computer...

1 minute later...
    2 minutes later...

then...

"Hey honey, Ive been checking out hotels in Taupo, Stan Walkers performing would you like to go there for our weekend?"

Lily: "Oh My Gosh! Ur serious I'd love to, thanx hun"

Did I tell u I have the bestest hubby in the world. He's brilliant!

Then suddenly my scheming and conniving started to unravel.
    In a sheer moment of madness and misplaced kindness I asked my 2 sistahs if they would like to go.

They said "Yes" and "Could u book the tickets and Accommodation please?"

LOL - No shame ay!

I knew then, that our romantic weekend was dead and buried with my 2 blisters along for the ride, lol.

Nevermind! Refocus Lily, You can still have an exciting time away...restful...peaceful...mmmmm...lying in the sun, eyes closed...no kids...food and drink at my fingertips...beautiful melodic stan sounds in my ears...ohhh did I mention no kids...lol

I had no pressure of worrying about videos & photos of the concert, (as its so not my thing, lol).
    and anyway I had Hikoi she's the Pro.

Just keep reminding her...
    "Sis, Im useless at techno stuff"
    "Sis, You are the bomb"
    "Sis, no one can capture magic like u can"
    lol (ok that last one is an exaggeration)

Sadly, (and suddenly), she couldnt come, becuz of Mums health. We all thought about staying but Hikoi would have none of it... sniff sniff...
    she told me to go &
    "Do SS Forum Proud!"
    Shes Awesome!
    Then it hit me....wait backup....did she say "Do SS Forum Proud!?"
    Arggghhhh
    Now there are all kinds of fans, but I dont do
    autographs
    take photos
    take videos
    Other ppl do that but NOT me! lol
    Look at me!
    Check it out...

Im in my mid 40's
    For goodness sake even my 3rd oldest child is still older than Stan, lol
    Ima going grey...
    `Id freak the poor boy out! if I came at him with a Video camera
    He's just like one of my own kids...BUT all I could picture was Hikoi pleading "please Lily, do this for me and SS Forum"

Ack ur such a drama queen Hikoi
    But I was sunk...it was game on!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

OMGsh you are da bomb LILY
    I am bwahhahahahahaha here. I so love you guys for doing all of this. I hope you realise how much it means to the forum!

Isn't that right everyone??? Gold Star Effort I say! Fantastic! Three cheers to the blisters! LOL
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 pm

ngaaawww lily you are the bomb cuz Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 913396
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Absolutely priceless! Love it! lol!
    Gisray
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Gisray Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Hey Lily, about time you turned up… I was waiting,waiting, waiting…..LOL

And my shoes r dainty and pretty… U r just jealous!!!! LOL Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 775509

Just to clarify a few things… Yes, Lily and hubby were going for a romantic weekend, and she very kindly invited us. And Hikoi and I kindly accepted hehehe. We even offered to watch and bring popcorn!!!!! LMAO !!!!!

Lily said” You could of said No!”
    And Hikoi and I looked at each other and said “Nahhhhhhhh!”
    Lily, ya drama Queen! Hehehehe Big Grin2

I have the bestest hubby in the world, but he could’t come cos he had to work. Sniff sniff ( Be quiet Lily… I know ur eyes r rolling in ur head) I wasn’t gonna go, but he said
    “ Go with ya sis’s and lily’s hubby. It will be fun!” and it was ( but I stil missed him!).

I, like Lily, was relying on Hikoi prowess with cams and video to do the “Peter Jackson” thing and we were looking fwd to lying in the sun at the concert, listening to Stan sing Live. I had warned Hikoi that I would slap her silly if she came back from the mosh pit with a small tshirt and a belly ring! Her retort was that she was gonna make me hold the reflector shield. I said “ No way” woot woot

Me, I’m the eldest of the 3 blisters, mid to laaate 40’s, got 3 kids older than Stan as well,and see him as like one of the kids too.
    Mum being sick threw a bit of a curve ball, but we regrouped, readjusted our mindset and as Lily said……it was “Game On!”

Love ya, my blisters! God bless
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 am

Awwww man...u guys are a crack up!!! Thanks aye...for all the fun and laughter..geez..hillarious...and all this wonderful effort for the love of SS and our STAN boi.. M E A N !!!!!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 am

HAHAHA...that was totally awesum Lily and Gisray....you guys tell a mean story....just love, love all the details.
    You guys totally ROCK!!!!

We absolutely thank you from the bottom of our Stan lovin' hearts for the effort!!!!

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Linda wrote:
    Isn't that right everyone??? Gold Star Effort I say! Fantastic! Three cheers to the blisters! LOL

hmmmmm I thinkHarpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 736208 ... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS definitely Gold Star effort here Lindaeeeeee! I see you in the private chat room to deliver buahahahahahahaha! Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 359227

Lily and Gisray, I agree with Krysta! you are a crack up!!! through all of your posts I had a huge grin on my face that I just couldn't wipe off LOL you make my heart smile most of all! Thanks so much for what you did and doing now... this has to be one of the best topics since the forum started!!! Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 927641
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 pm

I have to say that these girls were an awesome representation of the forum. They went beyond the call..... we certainly have an awesome Kiwi faction in this forum.. the blisters & kiwi and super and and and gosh just all of you guys over there!
    Thanks god! LOL
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:45 pm

And... back to our main feature... lol! Stan and Purple Rain

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 pm

wow! video quality is so good! thanks girls Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 913396

He seemed tohave an issue with the sound and asked the mixer to put the volume up .... I bet he is glad he is not wearing those dreadful idol ear pieces anymore Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 775509 (what are they called again?)

during our "date" hehehe I remember him saying that he had lost his voice before Xmas. Linda? remember? that he coulnd't sing at his standard. I think that has happened again.... LOL i loose my voice very often after a sleepless night or a 2 hour convo...
    hopefully he feels fine now Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 885672
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 pm

LOL I remember he was talking about Carols in the Domain and had said he'd lost his voice. That was after I'd asked about his dentist issue........

he better be a little careful with his voice huh? I'd hate to think of a world without him singing!!!
    Gisray
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Gisray Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Part 3: Last of Rehearsals, meeting Kiwiana and Opening Act.

I have bonded my ponytail to the keyboard, but unfortunately it is grey and short!!!!! So rather than having the touch typing stylz of my sis Lily, I have the typing stylz of a woodpecker on a tree!!!! RAT…A…TAT..TAT

Well…after the mad dash of the Paparazzi Queen, in those dainty red patent shoes, a shower was badly needed!!
    We returned to the concert venue at about 4.40pm, with me wearing my red shoes. The gates were open already!!! Cool!
    Lily’s hubby gave Hikoi’s ticket to a young fulla outside the gate who was with his mates, waiting for doorsales. Nice one bro.
    We went thru the first checkpoint… This is only the 2nd concert I have been to. The first was when I was 16… Remember it fondly…Orange poodle jacket ( fluffy polar fleece), brown velvet striped skirt and my Mum’s orange, white and brown wedge shoes. I looked like a mangled Crunchie Bar- wrapper and all! Yep. A triple threat I was. Or as Hikoi puts it “NO! NO! NOOOOO! LOL bwahahaha

The two young lads ( I have children older than these 2!) say to Lily and I.
    “Bag Check…for alcohol..”
    Lily and I look at each other and crack up laughing. They smile and say
    “But u 2 don’t look the type! LOL….ooooohhhh youth, cracks me up.

We are in thru the gates. The venue is lovely. A park, with lots of trees with a grassy amphitheatre which banks up around the sides, and the stage is at the front. Hot dog and food stalls on the side, it’s nice, but stil hot!
    There is about 50 people there, because the tickets gave the opening of the gates to be 5pm. We are early and can pick our spot. We position ourselves about 8m from the front of the stage, right smack dab in the centre. Choice!!! We mark our territory…put the big blanket out…. Put the camp seats at the back to stop ppl pushing fwd….put our bags out to take up space….. and occupy. ( Lily’s idea!) That right folks…it’s battlelines drawn, the perimeter has been set! We were on a mission! Footage for our sis and SSFF!!

Once this is all done, our attention is drawn to the stage. Rehearsal is stil going.Backup singers for Stan are practicing part of “Black Box” and who comes out…Erana Clarke!!!
    She is singing….I grab the camera and take a few photo’s and little snippets of vid, cos I don’t want to use it all up. ( I only have about 14 mins left!) I kno , that Hikoi loves all this background stuff too. Ohhh , shiny….Ay Hik!!!

Lily’s hubby’s ph is now topped up. All of our sis txts come in thick and fast! She tells us that Kiwiana is there. We know that she will be at the front of the stage. We look and reckon we know who she is. We txt her and say we can see her . She txts us and asks where r we? Lily and I are giggling… we txt saying we r the 2 grey haired ones and wave out to her. She sees us, we go up to her and there are hugs all round. She is awesum and lovely…Kiwiana actually reminds me of our sis Hikoi…same personality and same enthusiasm!!! They would get on like a house on fire!
    Hey Kiwiana, u cracked me up when on your post you said Hikoi was telling u to go for a swim. That is so her!!!! LOL!!!
    After a chat, I go back to our “ perimeter” to watch our things, and Lily and Hubby are chatting to Kiwiana.
    Lily and her hubby come back and her hubby goes for a swim in the river . I will leave those details to her!!

The Opening Act comes on. It is “The Fisher Kings”!! Correct me, if I’m wrong,but I think it’s Stan’s bros band. They are singing covers and they are really good. The drummer is awesum and I keep ringing hubby and holding the ph up in the air for them to hear ( they love drums!). All they can hear is noise, and he txts me to say they can’t hear properly but they r jealous and LOL at me. Heehee
    We see some of Stans extended whanau come into the crowd to sit behind Kiwiana and Lily’s hubby. We think it is his Aunt and uncle, from Aust, and his rellies and mates.
    There are some teens up there in the trenches, but everything seems OK.

Lily and her hubby and I have worked out our strategy for when Stan performs.This is the plan:
    1 .Lily’s hubby in the Teen trenches, up the front by Kiwiana with the video. Check
    2. I will shoot from the “perimeter” in the front , for as long as I can. Check
    3. Lily’s hubby will record the first 4. Lily next at the front for the second 4. And me the next. Check.

But folks, it’s a family concert, with mums and dads and their families, nana’s and granddads, aunties and uncles, everyone is sitting down…OOOOHHHH it looked so civilized, and I thought , this is going to be sooooo easy… I was sooooo WRONG!!!

More to come: Stan performs
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:26 pm

great job gisray Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 163212 LOLS - cant wait for the next chapter :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Cool Gisray!!..lovin the novel - chapter by chapter.. LOLZ.

You said the "Fisher Kings" are Stan's Bro's band?? ummmm which brother.. Russ? And I just LOVE the 'whanau rollin together'..They all come to support their Stan boi, and the opeining act - more whanau!! (Even Nana was at Manukau says Kiwiana's post). SO Gawwwjuss.. hehe.

I have to say, I think Stan is really enjoying his time in NZ... not to mention the weather has been AWSUM lately..maybe not the highs of Australia, but still HOT..24-26 degrees. Gr8 for outdoor concerts...and Stan has certainly entertained us over the last couple of weeks. LOVE HIS WORK! Cool
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Simona wrote:wow! video quality is so good! thanks girls Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 913396

He seemed tohave an issue with the sound and asked the mixer to put the volume up .... I bet he is glad he is not wearing those dreadful idol ear pieces anymore Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 775509 (what are they called again?)

during our "date" hehehe I remember him saying that he had lost his voice before Xmas. Linda? remember? that he coulnd't sing at his standard. I think that has happened again.... LOL i loose my voice very often after a sleepless night or a 2 hour convo...
    hopefully he feels fine now Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 885672

I just asked my husband who does sound mixing what the ear pieces are called and he says they are "in-ear foldback", and they are so that the singer can hear himself and other instruments and get correct pitch.
    Hope that helps. smile
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

@Nicola..Thanks for that info..I have NEVER known what those earpieces are called..now Im a little wiser.. LOLz
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Am loving the story Gisray...fantastic

Rumour has it Stan bungy-jumped at Taupo (with Russ) before the concert ...

aaaaaaaaaa jumping gggggggggggg jumping hhhhhhhhhhh

May explain the voice loss ...
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:44 pm

omg omg I so love this!
    love it love it love it!!!!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 am

AWESUM....Gisray!!

Lovin' the lead up to the finale....waiting in nail biting suspense for the next chapter....lol...totally enjoying myself:)

Taichi
    Gisray
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Gisray Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:20 am

Opening Act ends. It is so peaceful….hmmmmmm.

Lily and I are busy “patting each other on the back” for we have a primo spot and we can sit on our camp chairs, on our blanket , record and listen to Stan sing. Ahhhh…peaceful!!
    Unfortunately, we had missed the warning signs….

1. The 6 tweens (10-13 yr old) standing beside us, screaming during the end of the opening act. They were so excited. Ohhhhh, so cute!
    2. Their mum, standing and beginning to scream as well. Ayyyyy!
    3. The teens beginning to gather at the front stage aero

Next minute..” intro….. WELCOME MR STAN WALKER!”

The place ERUPTS!!!! The SCREAMING INTENSIFIES!!!!! LOL
    The tweens and teens flock to the front , like the Opening Day of KFC!!!! huyya huyya huyya
    Lily and I are looking at each other with bewildered looks on our face !!!! LOL!!!WHAT!!! Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 943370
    The Tween/Teen Trenches jump to their feet!!! LOL
    The ppl in front of us jump to their feet ( And to be honest, we didn’t think they were gonna do that!) bwahahaha
    And now all we can see is a swarm of bodies and arms. Definitely a no-go for video footage, that’s for sure! So what do we do? We jump up!!!

jumping jumping jumping

Well….it was just like a mexican wave… ppl jumping up to get a beta look!
    Tweens were pushing thru from behind us, to get to the front. Our chairs were hitting us in the back of our legs in their surge to the front.! I know what ur thinking…Everybody knows that thru the centre ,is the aisle…it is an unwritten rule of any function!!!!
    OOOHHHH but not US!!! LOL…it was hilarious!!!!
    LMAO
    By now, Stan was onstage singing one of Beyonce songs “CRAZY IN LOVE” as part of the Intro and I have not recorded ANYTHING!!! Such was the mobbing!! Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 638490
    I Know that Lily’s hubby and Kiwiana are at the front of the mob…. So I’m hoping that he has got something . Good on ya’s. I take a few photo’s.. Yep….. it was all on! aero

Stan sings “PUT YOUR HAND IN THE HAND OF THE MAN” next. It is flat… I dunno if it’s just him, the band or both but it’s flat. Oh well…. I’ve recorded this and Stan says He wants to give all glory to God. Lily gives him the big thumbs up. Good on ya Lily!( After the concert, she tells us that he saw her! Her hubby rolls his eyes!!!LOL. She also reckoned that when Stan asked if anybody likes Old Skool, she did the big thumbs up and he was looking straight at her!!!Bwahahaha) Before this, Stan had said he had a bit of a sore throat as well

He sings “UMBRELLA” next and this is better and… I didn’t record it! Dumby! Lily’s hubby cam also went into “economy mode” and he didn’t either. Dumby! Not a great start for the blisters!!! Sorry, Hikoi!!!LOL
    Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 158573

MAN’S WORLD is next! One of my fav’s!!! So what do I do….miss the first 5 secs of it. GROOOAAAAN!! C’mon Gizzy…get it together!!!! Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 358141
    He sings this well. This song really shows off the timbre in his voice, and his lower to middle range is lovely and accentuated with his high notes. He has a natural reverb to his voice and the arrangement is simple so you can appreciate both his voice and song. I liiiiikkkkkeeee it! LOL Can U tell?! Harpies Big Day Out at Lake Taupo!!! - Page 2 333657

He asks “Who likes Old Skool” ( I think it is here, it could be after “Let’s Stay together”) and Lily, on que, gives the big thumbs up. Good on ya Lily!!! She is havin a blast,….the Grey haired One!!!LOL
    I am perfectly positioned for the start of “ LET’S STAY TOGETHER”. I have learnt my lesson from Man’s World….I will get the whole song. Lovely start, love Old Skool stuff….hmmmmmm singing cool

WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!” Dad in front hoooooiiiiiiists his little girl on to his shoulders, riiiiiiight in front of me!!!!!!YOU ARE KIDDDIIIIINNNNGGGG MEEEE!!!!!
    MAJOR TOTAL FREAKOUT! There is a mad scramble by “Peter Jackson” across the blanket! This will not do!….this will not do!…out of my way!…out of my way!
    Yep….the Mountain Goat is back!!!LOL bwahahaha. Betteer position now…! This is lovely too. He has a natural groove and is really relaxed. The crowd are enjoying themselves and it is stil full on in the Tween/teen trenches!!!!

My arms are really old, sorry I meant really tired by now…( I have the tone of a marshmallow!LOL)... I should of hit the Gym in prep for all this! That’s the prob with using a camera, you have to use 2 hands!!!!! My arms are shaking… LOL Hikoi reckons it my knees bwahaha She is such a Clown!!
    Stan is singing “IT ONLY HAPPENS” Hubby and I looove this song!! This too, is choice!!! My recording of this , is pretty poor. I have had my arms up now ( but not like “Single Ladies”…and I have the stretch marks to prove it!!!!!),for about 12mins.
    Afterwards, Lily asks if I noticed that he kept looking in our direction. Kiwiana said the same thing on her comment on this vid as well. Hik laughed and said “It could be my sis’s beautiful silver hair!!!LOL Cheeky thing!!! I retorted that he could see my silver halo!!!Nah…Stan prob thought “Poor whaea’s ( maori word for “Auntie” pronounced like”fires”) …someome get them a chair. Hang on, those red shoes….its her!!!!!!LOL!!!!SECURITY!!!! I’m thinking , I would have to do the “Dorothy” thing and click my heels together and say “There’s no place like home…There’s no place like home! …to get away!
    Hey Lily…that would mean that you would be TOTO!!!!bwahhaha flower

Cup of Tea time now…I’ll be back
    God bless
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:00 am

ahahahahahahahahaha....faaaa you girls are hilarious!! Thats exactly how things were...hahahaha love the jokes...totally hilarioussss!! ...now what happened to my last post...oopsss!! naaa I think this is better...you guys dont wanna hear my escapades in the taupo trenches...it was because of those blimmen teenagers on my back, pulling my hair, pushing me I accidently flashed Stan...sorry Stan...totally not my fault...omgosh....no....but awesome Gizz, Lily, hubs and Hik!! Im waiting for the next part too cuzzies...on the edge of my seat...ahahaha...omg...might read it again!! xo
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 am

OMG OMG I Have tears in my eyes from reading this. it's hysterical and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO loving it!
    Keep it up and keep going........
    We should have a special section for the "writers" LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:13 pm