Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
Hikoi
Linda
Kaitiakis_Mummy
surfer
Taichimisty
Laney x
Simona
kiwi-lover
Tony T
QueenTiger
Keitamaanga
KrystaBel
kiwianabananarama
aertsa
18 posters

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by Linda Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:06 pm

I'm with you Radelaide! Go kiwi cuzzies. Have the BEST time out there and come back and tell us all about it. I'm hoping you have the most awesome day *bug hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by Taichimisty Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm with everyone else.....have the bestest time....enjoy....and tell us all about it....woohoo!!!! happy dance

Taichi
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:43 pm

ooohooo! have been txting with Kiwiana this arvo and tonite!!
    She sends her love to you all and asked me to send a copy of our
    texts, so you could all kinda experience first/second? hand whats happening! Her comments
    are the ones in black, mine the red!
    So without further ado... reporting live from Pukekohe lol! our exclusive, on the
    ground reporter... Miss kiwiana!! (cue bananarama music....baby she's got it...)

2.15pm: 1/2 Hey miss beautiful! I’m in front offstage for Stan…yay! Great setup…one big screen…mainly families… Haha they still putting up scaffolding! I’m txt
    2.51pm: 2/2 ng you and Superman Haha till my credit runs out!
    3.00pm: Moss (band) is first up they’re great! Good sound… Aw can’t wait for Stan!
    3.45pm: Now we got the ‘battle of the bands” finalists…high school rock bands competition.. lol Stans not a judge!
    5.33pm: 1/2 Wesley college won the band comp. They were mean…accapella ‘under the boardwalk’… videoed it! Now it’s the Tom Sharplin band…they are still real
    5.33pm: 2/2 y good…it’s a great concert cuz…not heaps of people though…maybe 2000. I have adopted 2 little blonde kids..lol I just fed them hot chips!
    5.39pm: Hey miss thng! U know yr not allowed 2 take dem home aye! Rock on gf!
    5.52pm: Aw…hahaha I’ll do a swap coz my teens don’t have any ears! Ooh we are watching David Tua on video with Israel Garcia talking in person. Oh everyone is
    5.52pm: 2/2 pumped for Stan.
    5.55pm: Did u get n e boxing padding off tony 2 wear 4 protection?lol!
    5.57pm: Tony txt me he couldn’t come… lol!
    6.00pm: Got your video cam all ready to go?
    6.23pm: Yes! I got a photograph with Israel Garcia omg yummy… and an autograph on my… arm! Lady Killers are mean! They are awesum cuz! Singing good vibrations!
    6.30pm: Wonder if stan wil sing n e new songs from his new album? Keep your video handy!! It wood b an xclusive!!
    7.14pm: 1/2 Lady killers were amazing… they sing meatloaf, queen, Madonna, guns and roses they were hot! Having a break… Stan coming in30… hey you can post these
    7.14pm: cuz on SS if ya want! Xxxx to my SSFF!
    7.18pm: Not a problem!
    7.19pm: Haha my new babies are sleeping on the ground… aw we been dancing too much Haha the crowd is great!
    7.23pm: Soundz like u want sum more kidz! They sound gawjess tho!
    9.14pm: 1/2 Omg Stan was the best… 1 hour and half concert…he did the usual and the new single unbroken and 2 reggae… and think of me…I danced so much right by
    9.14pm: 2/2 Aertsa…she’ll tell you her night! Awesome…I ran out of memory so didn’t video it all…But im going clubbing now… I wanna dance some more!
    9.16pm: Did you get unbroken on vid?
    9.16pm: Most of it!
    9.18pm: Most of the song or most of da concert?
    9.18pm: Yes…and yes!
    9.19pm: U r awesum! U rock! Hav a wild nite gf!!
    9.24pm: 1/2 Aw Stan was so cool in black t, matakana pants Haha, blackleather jacket…it was the best full concert ever… he got a girl from the audience to dance
    9.24pm: 2/2 with him to single ladies…she was so good…aaah it was fantastic! I’m sweaty…Haha!
    9.26pm: Lol! No river or lake 2 cool off in? lol
    9.27pm: Haha… but honestly I did have my towel and togs just in case! Hahaha its true!
    9.31pm: Aw man…not sure if the vids will be okay… lots of flashing lights…Stan did lots of grinding Haha man he can dance…he was a bt tired but he was a r
    9.31pm: 2/2 eal pro…he didn’t hold back…
    9.33pm: Oooh I can’t wait 2 c dem! We r so lucky u doin this. U da bomb

Last edited by Hikoi on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops)
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! thanks hikoi - dammnnn ! its sound like she had an awessoommmeee time - ahhhhhhhh ! cant wait to see the video Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 163212 hope kiwi has a hectikk time dancing in the clubs aye ! wooooo wooooooo ! happy dance
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Woohoo....thanx Hikoi!!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 913396

Enjoying this.....waiting for the next sequel.....the suspense builds.....da da da da.....lol:) huyya

Can't wait for the catchup!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 52856

Taichi
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:16 pm

ohhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaan! BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE. i'm not even kidding. stan was AMAZING. and he grabbed my hand and sang to me! :O i still can't believe it happened! i am in love. ♥️ stan walker, one day you shall be my husband.

danced next to kiwiana, it was soooo coool.
    ahh, i can't even describe it. i still can't believe it happened. i'm not getting any sleep tonight. haha
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 pm

OMMMGGGSSSSHHHHHH AERTSA ! wooooooooo ! sound like you had an aweessooommmeee time :) cant wait to see what kiwi taped for us aye Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 913396 !! ; he sang to you ; ngaaaawww sweet azzz :) X
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 pm

lol! He HELD your hand and SANG to you? omg!!! What song was it?
    Thats so great! flower
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Yes yes yes yes you girls are the absolute greatest!
    Major scoop for the SSFF and very excited to hear more.....
    WTG girls! woooooooohoooooooooooooooooo! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 333657
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:57 pm

it was think of me :)
    he came back on at the end for an encore and he was like i'm gunna need some help with this song cuz i can't remember all the words! haaha
    and then i was like screaming all of the words and then he came down the front and grabbed my hand and i was trying so hard to hold on hahahaha!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 pm

ommggssshhhh ; girl that is awesoommmeeee ! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 333657 GO SSFF ! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 913396
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks Hikoi for the blow by blow description. WOW Kiwi thanks again for all your effort cuz, How was "UNBROKEN" can't wait to hear it.. WOW aertsa he held your hand & sang to u, how cool. Glad u all had a great day...Thanks again for all the stories. Can't wait for KIWI updates.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:21 am

Omgoshhhhh how exciting guys can't wait to hear it was it good?
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:31 am

hahahaha....omgosh....thats hilarious!!...Aertsa is definitely in love with Stan...she kept yelling 'marry me Stan'....haha yes it was great!!...I'm so tired my friends...I just spent 3 hours clubbing and I'm totally wasted...haha...and I gotta sing in church in 6 hours~probably wasted my voice screaming the lyrics to Stans songs lols...oh no...but I had the best night...Stan got me totally pumped...hahaha...so i just had to keep dancing...aaah but I dunno about the vids...thats the first time I've videoed a night concert and there were lots of flashing lights and smoke from a machine...aaah but Stan was amazing as expected and awwww...it was truly the best concert i've ever been too!!...but sorry coz I can't do the vids until later this afternoon...and i'm sure there will be others better than mine...hahaha....( check out on yt...one_fine_doll...I talked to her coz she had a good set up videoed it all...hopefully they are gonna be up later today...I didn't know her I just made friends with her coz she was near me at the front and her camera was on a tripod)...

Where shall I start...Okay so we're in gate at Pukekohe...not first in line but alguds!...and it's hot...really sunny.....and no river in sight...dang it...you'd think in the country there'd be a river somewhere close...just for me...I got to the front of stage and made some new friends...a little family...with two lovely blonde stan fans...Nathan 3 and Talia 2...they became my besties...especially Talia...lots of cuddles from her all afternoon...haha...

The stage was kinda high i thought...the barriers were 2 metres back...one big massive screen to my left...and they were setting up more scaffolding for the camera men...and lots of families enjoying themselves....there were a couple of kiddie rides and some food stalls....and I thought that there weren't many people...maybe 2000 or less...but I cant be sure...

First band up were called Moss...they were very good....then the Counties manukau high school finals 'band competition' and I really enjoyed a duet brother and sister who sang endless love...and an accapella arrangement of 'under the boardwalk' by a group of boys from Wesley College...who were soooo good I'm stoked I videoed it and that they were the overall winners!! Wait till you hear the harmonies omg!! Then I had to eat ...haha...came back with a slushee and hot chips...my blonde kids had a feed...ahahaha...the mother didn't mind at all...Then the Tom Sharplin band...actually they were great too...Then the David Tua build up video...and a nice commentary from the boxer Israel Garcia from New York...mmm...He came down and i got a nice photograph with him, an autograph on my paper...and an autograph on my right arm...haha...wata sweetie he was...mmm love the accent! haha.... Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 913396

The lady killers came out next and they are a bunch of classy ladies...Taisha, Tina, Suzanne, Jackie...I really loved their harmonies...they sung everything from Queens 'Bohemian Rhapsody' to Credence Clearwater Revival to Madonna to Guns and Roses...I admit I was the first to get up and dance...haha...but who can sit down when they are so good right!! Jackie Clarke kept it light with her jokes....
    aaah...but totally worth seeing again in my opinion...and all the teens by me were really enjoying their music... Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 52856

Then we knew Stan was coming...haha...the build up for Stan was very exciting...Mike came out with his guitar...someone yelled out 'oh theres Stans brother'...lols...then Taya and Ashley came out looking very hot in their dresses...and a keyboardist with an afro...he had 3 keyboards plus a remote keyboard...I think it was a six piece band plus the BVs...they were all getting ready and who should come strolling down the hill...stan!!...aaahhh that sent a burst of screaming and frantic waving...haha...aaah it was cool...his mere presence causes uncontrolled waves of passion...haha...awww what can I say I was so pumped...2 cameras at the ready...He came out in those blimmen Matakana pants...haha...black T-Shirt and Black Leather Jacket and boots...a necklace with a cross too...he looked so so so so HOTTTTT!! omg everyone was going crazy...but having so much fun...and no pushing...just outpouring of love for Stan...ahahaha Aertsa and friends!! Girl you can scream loud...but alguds cuz...everyone was having the best time...

He sang...Blackbox first!! haha...thats a first for me...its usually near the end..... then Umbrella, Purple Rain, Mans World, Now that we've found love~crazy in love~crazy, Halo, Moving forward, Lets stay together...omg...I having blanks...i'm so tired cuzzies...'Unbroken'...is beautiful...its slow then gets faster...I dont know how to explain it...some astronomically high notes though...haha...for me it was different than anything Stan would normally sing...but I loved it of course...and sorry bout the video...I missed the first verse...He sang Lauren Hill fynest...aaaaaahhhh ye~ah!! Turn the lights down low....and omg whats the other one?? awww man...I need to sleep cuzzies...Im dying...
    happy dance
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:53 am

Awwwww great story Kiwi haha thanks heaps can't wait for videos to hear this new song lmao now get some rest hmm I think I should do lol
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:33 am

haha, yes i most definately am in love with him. Big Smile
    and he sang some really amazing christian songs too! and this big speech about how God and what He's done in his life. and like how if anyone doesn't know God they should accept Him into their lives. oh wow, i nearly cried.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:34 am

Unreal Kiwiana! Aertsa and you did such a great job! I'm off to YT to have a squiz LOL
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:42 am

laalaalaaaa. best night of my life. :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 am

Thanks girls for your recounts.

Hopefully kiwiana is getting some rest right now. What an amazzzzzing woman xx
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 am

Thanx for sharing Aertsa.....and of course our own Kiwiana gurl...WTG gurls!!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 52856

Love the build up.....then the story....and how amazing Stan is....woohoo! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 3 333657

How special are you Aertsa.....holding ur hand....singing to ya....gee wiz....wouldn't wash mah hand for at least a week...lol...havin' fun:) happy dance

Away to check out youtube....

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

haha....gosh I've got so much more to tell though...just couldn't remember it all..haha....heres my first upload...its....ummmm okay I guess....aertsa gurl you are loud and proud....love it cuz...Neyo~ Closer!!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uj5CeyXRnI
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Wooooooooooohooooooooo
    you go girl

this is awesome! Loving it!!!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 pm

ahahahaa , omgggsshhh hectikkk stuff kiwi cuzzz ! ershais - lauren hill - bahahahhahahahaaa ! maaaaddd ! happy dance
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 pm

U sooo rock Kiwiana..another gr8 recount of yet another Stan concert - 2 much!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:22 am

aaahhh....see I knew I would miss stuff...thats what happens when you should go straight to sleep after a concert and a club...haha...but STAN was unreal...he was definitely in the zone....the man can dance!! He sung so many songs...How could I forget Neyo and Closer..."Come closerrrr....come closerrherrr..."...aaah...I really loved that one.
    His hair is getting longer and the pants fit haha but he looked great...wata you think aertsa?...haha....lemme tell you how aertsa and i met...I was dancing to the 'Lady Killers' holding my little blondee Talia...haha...She was nodding off to sleep so I gave her to her Mum and we made a little bed for her on the ground right behind me...awww the teenagers were very accomodating and made sure she didnt get trampled(the southside teens rock!)...After the LK finished miss aertsa was behind me and was already starting to get hyped up...I'm guessing this may have been her first concert?...she was already screaming loud and Stan was no where in sight...haha...I could tell she was a true fan!...so i thought I'd tell her about SSFF (funny I would pick her out of everyone there to mention SSFF)...I think I said something like you should join my fan forum Stans State...I was so happy when she told she was already and her name...haha...I said I'm Kiwiana! and gave her a hug...she looked a little shocked to meet me i think haha...and her friends looked very confused...haha...teenagers crack me up!... aertsa is pretty with lovely eyes...When my little blonde family moved out during Stans concert(after about 4 songs) I put aertsa right by me...and she screamed some more...aah she was enjoying it all haha

I didn't get to touch him this time cries hahaha...naa i think I've had my share of touching bwahaha...but he remembered me and my friend from previous concerts and gave us a few waves at the beginning...aaahh he was sooo great...he sung so many songs...and I rocked out to every song...so sorry for the shaky vids!!
    Throughout the concert Stan danced...sometimes he'd come down on the grassy bit and dance...sometimes he'd sit on the front of the stage...sometimes he'd dance on the front scaffolding...I reckon he gave every single person there a very personal experience...no one was left wanting...aaahh but a highlight for me is he called up this girl in a light blue hoodie at the back, to come on stage and dance while he sung 'single ladies'...she was fantastic!..her name was Lexii...and she knew all the Beyonce moves to that song ...Stan danced with her...ahhh it was so good and funny...he gave her a couple of kisses and hugs...lucky girl... he looked so happy throughout the whole concert... this was a dream come true for him!!

He sung 2 reggae songs and i thought of you cuz~fynest!!...and I did the one arm~head bop... the arm with my reggae wristband on from Manukau concert haha....aahh it was definately Heckktik!!!...and he sung...moving forward...I think I was the only one who knew the words(from Matakana!)...really loved that one too...and another christian song...yes he talked about God and how he and his brother Mike came from nothing(Mike kept smiling btw...a big teeth grin...haha)...a 'once we were warriors' life and if people would accept God into their lives they would be so happy like him...I have the video so I'll upload it today...fingers always crossed of course...haha...that it's gonna work...gosh the hour and a half went so quickly...oh yeah people were throwing stuff on stage...Stan kept a cool harakeke(flax) woven hat...aww it was mean!...he kept it and wore that near the end...
    then he waved goodbye and left...we started screaming 'one more one more one more...' he didn't come back and the chanting started to die down....but not for me and aertsa...we kept it going 'one more one more'so it started again...we chanted for maybe 2 minutes...felt like 10..and he came back!! Yay!!! He sung 'Think of me'...awww we were stoked he came back...and yes he held aertsa hand and sung to her...a wonderful night for her...haha you go gf!...aah Stans too beautiful...Truly it was an amazing concert....the very best!!

Now today I will upload more...just for my SS!! xoxoxo

sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:30 am