Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

Win the chance to see Stan Walker perform @ Pukekohe

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Win the chance to see Stan  Walker perform @ Pukekohe Empty Win the chance to see Stan Walker perform @ Pukekohe

Post by Simona Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 am

Stan will be partying in the park

Win the chance to see Stan  Walker perform @ Pukekohe 3471900
    PARTY ON: Kiwi Australian Idol winner Stan Walker tops the bill at Party in the Park on March 27.

Win the chance to see Stan  Walker perform @ Pukekohe AE1

A young pop star with the world at his feet is on his way to Pukekohe – and Manukau Courier readers can win the chance to see him perform.
    Stan Walker, the Kiwi who won Australian Idol last year, is the lead act for Pukekohe's Party in the Park at Bayer Growers Stadium on March 27.
    It will be the chart-topper's his first full-length concert and will include his No1 hit Black Box.
    Also performing will be top female group The Lady Killers, rock-and-roll icon Tom Sharplin and local band Moss.
    Also featured will be a secondary school Counties Manukau's Got Talent competition.
    Party in the Park starts at 3pm and runs until about 9pm. There will be rides and activities for the family, and food and drink sales.
    People are encouraged to bring a blanket and sit on the field or embankment and enjoy the show.
    Counties Manukau rugby's business development manager Phil Kingsley Jones says the union is excited about bringing an event of this calibre to Franklin.
    "If we get the support there is no reason why we could not host more shows of this nature," he says. "It is great for Counties Manukau Rugby Football Union to put on such a fantastic event for the people of Franklin and surrounding areas to enjoy."
    Proceeds will go towards an irrigation system for the stadium.
    The concert will go ahead rain, hail or shine. Ticket cost $35 for adults and $10 for children 14 years old and under.
    See steelers.co.nz for information.
    Manukau Courier readers can win the chance see Stan Walker – we have double passes to the concert to give away.
    To enter the draw write your name, address and a daytime phone number on the back of an envelope and send it to Party in the Park Competition, Manukau Courier, PO Box 76-400, Manukau City. It should reach us by noon on March 24. One entry per person please.

credit source : http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/3471887/Stan-will-be-partying-in-the-park
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Win the chance to see Stan  Walker perform @ Pukekohe Empty Re: Win the chance to see Stan Walker perform @ Pukekohe

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:20 am

gees...no ones commented...haha...and it's Monday!! Thanks Simo for this...I was at Polyfest on Friday and Saturday and they had tickets to give away for Stans Concert if you came up to the Maori stage and did a haka or danced...haha...they only picked teens and little kids...then gave them a tee shirt...don't know who won the tickets...and cuz I posted on yt I didn't see Stan yesterday...I needed to spend time with my babes...haha...but this weekend...yes...I'm there to see my lovely Idol...Starting to get hyped up already...haha...but I'm gonna enter this competion...even tho i don't live Southside...haha...thanks cuz...I have tickets already but I can take peoples if i win some ae?? haha...thanks again cuz! xo
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Win the chance to see Stan  Walker perform @ Pukekohe Empty Re: Win the chance to see Stan Walker perform @ Pukekohe

Post by Taichimisty Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:43 pm

You go gurl.....the more the merrier!

Hey...you might win....never know till you try ae!

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

aw i didnt enter...dumb...naa just ran outta time...but my mates daughter won free tickets...and they are mine ...well ours...haha...so a couple other friends will enjoy Stan today...yay....

Can't believe I missed Stan on SS....did I??????again....oh no cries

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:17 pm