Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
Hikoi
Linda
Kaitiakis_Mummy
surfer
Taichimisty
Laney x
Simona
kiwi-lover
Tony T
QueenTiger
Keitamaanga
KrystaBel
kiwianabananarama
aertsa
18 posters

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by Keitamaanga Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 am

Taichimisty wrote:Niiiice one Keita....yep dolled up...new dress (glad rags...lol:)....camera....
    Go...Keita....go....woohoo!!!

Taichi

hahaha I'm such a groupie !! happy dance
    It's my Bday on teh 26th so the 27th concert is my bday gift to myself lol...
    Simo - thx for the link!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 913396 flower
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by QueenTiger Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 pm

[/quote]hahaha I'm such a groupie !! happy dance
    Simo - thx for the link!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 913396 flower[/quote]

OMG Keita, that's awesome. I tell you when Jane won the Lindt comp and took Me, Simo & Linda with her to have desert with Stan. It was my birthday on the 25th & then 26th I saw him (of course thanks to Jane's kindess), as well as asking him to sing for us & getting that on vid aswell. It will be a birthday i will never forget.
    so don't let the opportunity pass by gf. Go for it.xx
    happy dance huyya Group Hug cheerleader cheerleader
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm

QueenTiger wrote:
    hahaha I'm such a groupie !! happy dance
    Simo - thx for the link!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 913396 flower[/quote]

OMG Keita, that's awesome. I tell you when Jane won the Lindt comp and took Me, Simo & Linda with her to have desert with Stan. It was my birthday on the 25th & then 26th I saw him (of course thanks to Jane's kindess), as well as asking him to sing for us & getting that on vid aswell. It will be a birthday i will never forget.
    so don't let the opportunity pass by gf. Go for it.xx
    happy dance huyya Group Hug cheerleader cheerleader[/quote]

Thanks QueenTiger sunny I will go 4 it huyya
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 pm

hmmm....yuss!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 695175 for the 26th Keita cuz...I'll give ya big huggles K??? at the concert i mean!!! singing cool
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 pm

aw thx hopefully I get one from Stan 2- I cld b scratching haha 60s dance
    Laney x
    Laney x
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Laney x Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:47 pm

hahaahah kiwi im with you on that one my parents are freaking heheeh!
    ILL SEE YOU ALL THERE WOO xox
    surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by surfer Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Thank you for Stan's appearance updates. Busy young man. Imagine he and Jess
    Mauboy singing to-gether. Those wonderful voices.
    CHEERS
    SURFER
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm

hahaha.....well Id better get my tickets soon ae??

Tony...Its barely an hour for you cuz...make the effort!! lol and bring the damn camera coz mine sucks!! hahaha

Keita, Laney , Kiwilover, Aertsa, QT and the rest...we'll party people...party hearty!! IN Puke...hahaha...yes Kryss...round the corner, up the bush...and over the hill...and Im there!! Oh Carmenna said shed come...but I havent seen her back here!! geek
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:15 am

How cool....oh man I wanna fly home...okay Kiwi...you can ask him or Mike about Linda and Renee at the AFL...and this could be a continuing thing...The Next person to speak to him asks about the last person that has seen him...Cos Renee asked Mikey about me....bwahahaha then that will imprint our names in their brains...lol....what yous reakon??

Awesome hope all yous back home make a combined effort...Show Stan the SS lurrve....

Love ya all
    xxxxx

Simo still getting blimmin dvd to you...I gotta go get some blank discs ******** me was tryna to put it on a CD....what a loser....:)
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:18 pm

aaahhh...Okay KM but...do you think he'll answer me when hes singing????...haha...aw man...havent got my ticket yet! SLACK!! naa..busy! but still slack! haha stop laughing and get the damn tickets kiwiana... 26 days cuz... duh
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Yip SLACK....lol...committment!!!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Hahaha @ KaiMum...oii..no one is more committed to STAN boi than Kiwianabananarama lol! She probably still has the bruises from Taupo..LMAO
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 98786 Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 95894 Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 98786

Go Kiwiana and the other SSFFers at Pukekohe ........
    there will be a lot of charging and mobbing LOL Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 51088
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 am

LOL we have the BEST members on this BEST!!! forum
    WAY TO GO GUYS & GIRLS!!!!!!!
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 am

Hey Kiwiana....you got your tix yet???
    And Krystabel...you don't even know what I went thru to "WIN" those Paramount tix...!!! cries

Imagine a 12 week old baby teething so up 3-4x a night dragging youself self out of bed a 5.45am every morning to listen to the radio for a whole week...AND...do your house work look after your other 3 children do washing cook dinner...OMGSH... Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 563318
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Kaitiakis_Mummy wrote:Hey Kiwiana....you got your tix yet???
    And Krystabel...you don't even know what I went thru to "WIN" those Paramount tix...!!! cries

Imagine a 12 week old baby teething so up 3-4x a night dragging youself self out of bed a 5.45am every morning to listen to the radio for a whole week...AND...do your house work look after your other 3 children do washing cook dinner...OMGSH... Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 563318

Awwwww Kaimum...you rock gf!! And all for the love of STAN boi - yeaaah cheerleader
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 pm

I know we are hardcore aye...lol...LOVE IT THOUGH...LOVE IT!!!
    bwahahahahaha this is what I looked like that week cries lol Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 308681
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

@ Kaitiaki cuz...yep pretty committed to the Stan!! So yea I'll get my tickets...dw!!
    ....and hopefully better vids...fingers, legs & eyes crossed!lol

oh you have a baby!!Oh clever girl....xoxoxo Kaitiaki~ Luv ya cuz...I'm so there at Pukekohe...truly!!xo Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 563318

Last edited by kiwianabananarama on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was tired! so yeah...needed to delete some things)
    kiwi-lover
    kiwi-lover
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by kiwi-lover Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:53 pm

I've looked on line at the Pukekohe stadium and was wondering where they would put the stage? They have field tickets and grand stadium tickets..which ones should we buy in order to be close or to get a better view of the stage? What are your thoughts? Neutral
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 am

Front of Stage Kiwilover!...nobody push me coz I'm not putting up with any crap...haha...naa I love my southside cuzzinz for reals...woohooo 102 hours to go...haha ...see youse there cuzzins! xo happy dance
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 am

I'm really excited for you guys. Have the most awesome time ok? THAT IS AN ORDER! wooooooooohoooooooooooo!
    kiwi-lover
    kiwi-lover
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by kiwi-lover Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Only 2 more sleeps! woooohoooo! happy dance huyya
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 am

Me jealous as!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 2 88225

Nah.. jokes! jumping

Its gonna be awesum! Kiwiana! girl!

Ask Tony for some boxing body armour! lol!

Including the headgear!!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:25 am

aahh...did I miss him again?? Noooo...haha...seeing Stan today!!...see youse there...Got ur message Tony...haha....bring the good cam cuz...and the headgear...gloves etc...

Hik...mwuahhhzz squeezie...oooh shiney!! xoxox

haha...yayyyy!! xo
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:54 am

Go Kiwi cuzzez - have an awesome day!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:25 pm