Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
Taichimisty
KrystaBel
RobynO99
Stan Walker Girl
kalaivani
Caarlsz
fynesthorse
Linda
QueenTiger
sarahbunny
surfer
Simona
radelaide
17 posters

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Yer hahaha but I even forget the first verse and don't even ask me to sing the 2nd verse I have no clue bahah hopefully his relaxed only singing in front of around 50,000 + people haha (Y)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm

woo hoo th egates will open in 30 minsStan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 28774 ... Linda and QT must be there already hehehehe

I'll keep an eye on the twittering even though something it is wrong with my javacsript codes today LOL the puter is acting strangly on these forum pages Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 20778
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 pm

here here
    the first tweet hahahaha

mz_linda We are on lone waiting to go into Olympic park woot woot !!! It's bloody hawwwwwttt though

and tweet #2

mz_linda @Simona07 we've found where he is signing but not sure how far away from the fence he will be when he sings!!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Awww gay footy hahaha while the commentaters were talking to kevin sheedy I could see Stan standing there he looked so small haha and then they showed a close up of him and I slightly heard him singing haha but omg stupid I don't care bout sheedy
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 am

Channel 10 sucks ... should have at least televised the national anthem ... no respect.

Hope our Mz Linda and Nay had a great time ... hanging for details bounce
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:16 am

Omg omg...... What a night! We saw Stan sing it's a mans world and black box before the game then headed to the gws tent. I'll expand more in a couple of days when the computer is up and running again. We. chatted to mikey and Taya as Stan signed autographs then he made a quick dash for the half time ceremonies. We caught up with them in the carpark and chatted some more. Got pics and will post them when the computer is set back up. I don't know how Sarah does this all the time with the iPhone!!! Ugh it's so hard lolololol
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah babe Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 163212 Awesome that you got to speak with him and Mikey - fantastic!! Looking forward to the pics. Hang in there with the iPhone!
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:26 am

lol! Only know NRL rules... Think i will just sing with stan. On the other hand might just let stan sing on his own. unless we want an empty stadium. (actually not bad idea then there will just be stan & us..heheh. Maybe that might be an idea...)[/quote]

Daaannnnggg girl youi funny...:)
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 pm

awww. thanks andrea. hehe.
    Sorry guys this is late. Anyway better late than never i say...lol!

Started the day Linda & I stood in the heat sunny sweat waiting on line, to get in. I was so excited that Stan was going to be there (Just wish we were at an NRL game instead), but anyway that didn't matter cause we went and found a nice spot on the grass near the fence in the shade. Anyways Stan came through the gate, and i was like OMG linda theres Stan. Then the paparazzi camera's came out and we started taking shots, except ppl kept getting in our ways.. He went on & sang "It's a Mans World, & then Black Box". the sound at the stadium was pretty crap so the sound on the vid didn't come out to well but i will post them as soon as my batt is charged.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Anyway stan finished and then linda & I got up and went to the GWS tent and stood in line waiting for Stan to get there. We were talking to random ppl in the line and then we saw Mikey & Taya, and we went over to them & started talking to them, They remembered us. We both got big hugs & kisses from them. We continued talking then Stan noticed us and said Helloooo & waved to us...Stan then had to go onto the field and singing cool the national anthem, so we missed having a chat with him and getting signings. But we got told to wait outside and that we could get photos after he performed the national anthem.
    When He finished singing the national anthem, Stan, Mikey Taya came out with his manager. and Stan gave us hugs and kisses again and we had a small chat with him, about his TAT, which is not finished yet. But he was very tired (poor Stan hadn't sleep for 48hrs), so he needed to go. But he stayed and had a chat with us 4 a little while we got group photo with Me, Stan, Taya & linda. and then we got another big kiss & hugs from them and they got in their taxi to go.
    We started walking to our car and as the taxi was going by they were waving to us out the windows. So had another awesome day.
    If i 4got anything i will just add later on... lol!
    to much to remember...hehe

Last edited by QueenTiger on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 pm

awww. by the way Sarah, sorry mate didn't watch 1 sec of the game...OMG at least NRL players have a bit of meat on them babe....They ran on the park to warm up and it was like OMG i haven't missed to much.. lol!
    LMAO LMAO happy dance huyya

BTW there was only 1 reason that Linda & I were there and that was for the one and only Stanalicious Stantastic Stan the Man...
    xx
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Yeah! So happy for you Nay - you got to speak with him again Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 913396 Awesome that they spotted you and Linda ... must of been cool for them to see friendly faces in the crowd. Can't wait for pics and vids.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 am

Hey QT, thanks for the story! good stuff! can't wait for Linda to tell us her story! Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 52856

QueenTiger wrote:awww. by the way Sarah, sorry mate didn't watch 1 sec of the game...OMG at least NRL players have a bit of meat on them babe....They ran on the park to warm up and it was like OMG i haven't missed to much.. lol!
    LMAO LMAO happy dance huyya

I wish you stopped deriding footy players LOL Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 312182 it is getting a little annoying Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 422433 We don't want to start a word fight about AFL & NRL in here don't we?
    we respect and welcome everyone in here and so are all sportmen & women Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 52856

Last edited by Simona on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm

yah , thanks for that renee Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 163212
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks for that renee lmaooooo haha what u talking about their muscly and good size....Hot lmaooo @ simona
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm

sarahbunny wrote:Thanks for that renee lmaooooo haha what u talking about their muscly and good size....Hot lmaooo @ simona
    Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 308517

I wonder where's da Linday girl... Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 65163 we want the story Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 65163 we want the story
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm

OK. guys i'm really sorry if any one takes offense to me not watching the AFL and their players. I take it all back..
    I don't want to start a fight between NRL & AFL. Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 401322 sorry :(
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm

QueenTiger wrote:OK. guys i'm really sorry if any one takes offense to me not watching the AFL and their players. I take it all back..
    I don't want to start a fight between NRL & AFL. Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 401322 sorry :(

No one took offence because you don't watch AFL Renee so cheer up Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 333657. There was no issue with that. In fact I think ppl can watch, follow, play whatever they like, enjoy it as much as they like and be respected for it. Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 52856

Anyhow.... what happened to Linda? Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 612905 wanna hear her story lol.... must be busy with the new home Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 28774
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 pm

All good simo, i just don't want to offend ppl cause i know alot of ppl are from melbourne & watch it. Enough of that talk. Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 471976 . lol!

Yeah Linda gets her email connection back on either today or tomorrow. They told her today, but hopefully she will be back on line tomorrow. I was hoping today but we will hope tomorrow.....
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 209130 Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 690459 Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 241287 Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 775509
    Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 770901

yep, Linda we are waiting for you to come back gf... we miss you and we wanna know all the juicy bits of saturday hehehehehe Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 917411
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 pm

AWesome Nay Nays...aaaahhh you got hugs and kisses AGAIN from Stan and Taya and Mikey!!! Im so jealous cuz...truly i am...hahaha....awww naa cuz thats the best of all..thanks for the news of the day...haha...no game watching for you...youve got your priorities in order cuz...haha...Stan first ...always...
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Kiwi you have it in one cuz...STAN No. #1.
    blush3 babando Group Hug cheerleader

Stan is where my priorities lay....

It is my pleasure sharing with u & SSFF.xxoo
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 am

Hi guys!
    I've stolen my sons computer to try and blog a little something from our edventures the other night! Thanks Heath baby mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After cleaning some of the flat on Saturday morning I felt so tired and deflated from organising another house move! I hope this one is it for a few years! So I was all excited about a nice way to end my time in Sydney! A Stan send off you could say and I was very happy with that but little did I know how much happier I was going to be!
    Anyway, omgsh this is hard on his laptop LOL

Anyway, after getting to Renee's place the other day we headed over to Olympic park for the footy but that's not what we were there for but we pretended and waited in line and got sunburnt to boot! It was so hot! Finally we were allowed in and we headed to an area we thought would be good. Renee spotted the electric cable and speakers and thought we’d sit and position ourselves for pictures and videos. As it turned out it was a relatively decent position but the hordes of people were starting to come in so we sat determined not to move! We asked people to mind our spots while we scoped out the GWS tent for where Stan would be signing his autographs. We found out that he would be singing at kickoff and then heading to the tent for signings. We thought ripper! There won’t be many there so we had a plan! Yes!!!!!

We headed back to our spot and thank goodness it was still there but there were young guys standing at the fence in front of us but we still managed to sidle our way to the fence so we had a clear view of what was going on. Suddenly I hear Renee say “there he is” and I looked over and there he was standing with people preparing for the performance. He looked vey schmiko in a suit coat and his skinny jeans and pointy shoes. Very suave indeed. Click Click Click goes my Paparazzi camera!
    The group headed out to the arena and the sound quality was crap btw! Stan sang it’s a man’s world and black box and did a runner for the tent. That was our queue to race over to the GWS tent and line up for the singings. Poor Renee had to hobble up the little hill again! And we got to the line and there were all theses really young girls waiting for autographs. We were the odd ones out but did we care? NO! We were there for the SSFF!
    We waited in line and he finally turned up with Champo his manager and we were getting closer and closer and I had my $20 out ready for another CD when we saw Mikey and Taya enter the tent. We waved his to Mikey and he remembered us! OMG he remembered us!!! So we start walking over and Renee hugged Mikey hello and I saw Taya and said “Hi, it’s Linda from FB” and she hugged me hi ... OMGsh folks Taya is just BEAUTIFUL much more so than her photos! We chatted for ages about all sorts of stuff.... we spoke about the movie Precious and I suggested she watches The Blind Side. We spoke about suburbs in Sydney that would be good to move to. We spoke about me moving to Newcastle to look after my mum, we spoke about Stan’s new music and Taya said that his new stuff is fabulous! So stand by for fantastic music from Stan guys because it sounds like it’ll be Stantastic! Taya then had to take a call from Mamma April so I spoke to Mikey again and he was telling us how much he missed his family and looking forward to catching up with them. Poor guy had been away for ages and really needed some family time. To be continued, we have to scoot so I'll write more in a while!

My puter is still in peices at the new digs and cross fingers I can get my act together today and set it up!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 pm

nice nice love it! thanks linda... hahaah can't wait for second part :)
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 4 163212 wooot great stuff - cant wait to hear the rest :) yess those who havnt watched " the blind side " or " precious " need to go watch it - its amazinggg :) X

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:47 pm