Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
Taichimisty
KrystaBel
RobynO99
Stan Walker Girl
kalaivani
Caarlsz
fynesthorse
Linda
QueenTiger
sarahbunny
surfer
Simona
radelaide
17 posters

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

Post by radelaide Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:31 pm

lol! would be sooooo cool if you or Linda (or another lucky SSFF) won!!! Don't forgot, pretend you like AFL when you write your entry. Will be tough I know, but you can do it ... anything for Stanilicious
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

Post by QueenTiger Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:34 pm

haha.. Anything for our Stanalicious Stan all right, but isn't Honesty the best policy...hehe. LMAO Group Hug
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm

no way nay, lie through your teeth!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:49 am

Yep.....i'm with you Radelaide.....agree....lie thru your teeth QT....lol...rollin' round the floor:)...all for Stanilicious!!!!

Not an afl fan either....but all for a good cause....Stan the man!

Taichi
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 am

come on guys. I so need help with this one......... come on renee......... LOL
    ummmmmmm I have no idea even where to start!!!!!!

if someone wins.. um how many get the prize? just one or two or 4 like in the cafe???
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Don't stress too much with your 25-word linguistic work of art ... I read the rules and it says that the winner will be drawn randomly. So all down to luck.

It's not clear at all how many can 'share' the prize, although it says it includes a family pass for the match (2 adults and 2 kids). So you gotta think that the Stan meet-and-greet etc would involve the 'family'. So that's S1 and S2 and two others disguised as 10 year olds!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:35 am

has anyone from the forum entered so far ??
    Caarlsz
    Caarlsz
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Caarlsz Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 am

im entering now ahaha jst dont know what to write :S
    Adriana from Brazil
    Adriana from Brazil
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Adriana from Brazil Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 am

Hi, I have one spare ticket... if you want it please contact me!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 pm

hahah aww too bad its not on tv, butmayeb they will show him singing the national anthe, thought hopefully :S have fun tonight go meet Stan for like the 7th time haha
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:41 pm

the game it is actually telivised sarah :) on ch10 tonight.

dunno if Stan'sperformances will be shown. Maybe just half time when he will sing the national anthem?

finger crossed.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:42 pm

awww. sarah wish u could be here..Then you could be here 2...hope you get to see him soon...xx
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Ye ye I know it is haha but not the pre entertainment with Stan though, but maybe half time will have something with him I'll be watching the game anyway :)
    The anthem is usually just before the game stars so possibly that will be shown Big Smile
    Hope to god Carlton lose :)
    Haha renee I don't mind the longer I wait re more exciting it will be when I meet him :)
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 pm

hopefully we are close enough to get video footage. I hope so, (or u will see me running on the park, clothes on of course - no streaking for me.. ). to get close enough to get footage & photos. Seeing Stan is the only reason I am going..... lol!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 pm

haha where are you sitting? lmaoo haha that would be funny make a run for it adn watch all the security running after you haha... your funny are you gonna watch the footy or just leave?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:14 pm

there is no seats apparently just GA grass spots.. Don't know depends on if stan is singing after the game or 1/2 time. I'm going to have to check this out when we get there. hahaha. This will depend on if i stay for the game. I don't even know the rules let alone watch a game. knowing me they will pass the ball forward or push it forward and i will yell out "knock on" or "forward pass".

lol! Only know NRL rules... Think i will just sing with stan. On the other hand might just let stan sing on his own. unless we want an empty stadium. (actually not bad idea then there will just be stan & us..heheh. Maybe that might be an idea...)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Prior to the match Stan will entertain the crowd with some of the hits off his debut album ‘Introducing Stan Walker’. Fans will also have the chance to get up close to their ‘Idol’ when he visits the Team GWS tent to sign autographs.

Stan will also play an important role in the citizenship ceremony, which will take place on the ground at half time. Stan will sing the national anthem as the conferees from a number of countries including Sudan, Viet Nam and Lebanon receive their Australian citizenship.

some of the hits eh? Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 3 432460 i wonder which ones....
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 pm

QueenTiger wrote:there is no seats apparently just GA grass spots.. Don't know depends on if stan is singing after the game or 1/2 time. I'm going to have to check this out when we get there. hahaha. This will depend on if i stay for the game. I don't even know the rules let alone watch a game. knowing me they will pass the ball forward or push it forward and i will yell out "knock on" or "forward pass".

lol! Only know NRL rules... Think i will just sing with stan. On the other hand might just let stan sing on his own. unless we want an empty stadium. (actually not bad idea then there will just be stan & us..heheh. Maybe that might be an idea...)
    HAHAHHHHH can't stop laughin,i know what you mean.No scrums in this game,only "pussy footing". Scrum---- so macho!!! but such an honour for Stan to sing the national anthem and enjoy the time with Stan mate (or sing with him) make your debut on national TV hhahha!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 pm

I am sure there are plenty of ppl that would go @ Olympic Park today to enjoy the game.
    I don't follow the footy but I think it's a great game and have respect for every player getting out there and doing their best for their clubs and entertain the crowd.

and oh! GO CARLTON! just 'cause it is a Melbourne team hehehehehe

Stan would be the highlight for StanFans though .... finger crossed would be on Tv
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 pm

oooo i like the sound of that simona, half time is shown on tv so maybe we will get to hear him sing Big Smile
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 pm

is it? ooooh that's good news...
    I though they do a lot of ads during half time and also commenting on game.... but may be in the background we will hear Stan singing the anthem ahahahahahah pls let it be so!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Hahaha usually if it's a special event they will show it as the half time show soooo hopefully they do but half time is only 15min usually :S maybe it's extended haha and I saw your post a couple of posts up and noooooo go Sydney, Carlton suckkkk their my (collingwoods) enemies bahah
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:22 pm

yes I think I know about the rivalry with Collingwood... my hubby goes for Carlton but 'cause I don't follow I just go for whatever Melbourne team is there hahahah that's all.

Well, Stan will sing his stuff before the game. The gates open at 5pm and game starts at 7pm? so there are 2 hours to fill in... not saying he will sing for 2 hours but may be just before the game (half a hour may be) to entertain the crowd until the game is on... then anthem half time ... I am sure if they won't televise that we will have QT and linda's video to watch ... hehehehehehe
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Haha yes the good old riverly has fair enough then Razz

Yer he will prob song half n hour cus doesn't he gotta do some signing to? Yer haha but pretty sure they will televise him at half time if not you will defenetly be able to hear him sing and it's the national anthem they should televise that omg what if he forgets the lyrics :S alot of people forget the national anthem haha
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:00 pm

bahahahahah I know... but at sport events they always sing the first part only.
    I usually sing the "beneath our radient southern cross..." part at my son's school...

hopefully he will be relaxed and just let it flow... 'cause he still has nerves coming out from time to time... hehehehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:36 am