Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
josephineperrot
radelaide
kiwianabananarama
KrystaBel
jane_gun
Hikoi
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
btorious
Simona
Linda
RobynO99
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
18 posters

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

btorious
    btorious
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by btorious Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

ahahahhahahahaha!
    laugh out loud.
    good one ;D
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by Hikoi Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 pm

well, thats it, its closed!

now the waiting begins.... sweat

good luck to all you SS forum members!

Last edited by Hikoi on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:16 pm

we didn't win cries

some young girl from unsw did
    Fine chocolate of royal gold,
    Like Stan's music, Lindt's food for my soul,
    Smooth perfection that melts worries away,
    Truly ataahua in every way!

(24 words)

Ps. "Ataahua" means "beautiful" in Maori language and is also the word tattooed on Stan Walker's neck. All the best to all the contestants and a big thanks to the organizers for this wonderful opportunity! ^_^
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww unfortuantly no one from SS won congrats to Shih ying gun LOL hope she enjoy stan...BUT his signing Cd's between 4-6 pm
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

yep he is and I'm going try and get one just for Simo!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:25 pm

awwwwwwwwwww thats nice then....lucky simo haha
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm

awwww , congrats to the winner - hmm we should make her join this forum , lols .. cries
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 pm

we should omg i wanna stalk her LOL till she joing but it would be abit awkward though...awwww how cuteee Stan with asians how cute lol i wanna see a picture..

LInda are you still gonna go lindit cafe and casualy have some chocolate and watch them lol?
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:33 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm prolly.
    depends on our strategy plan LOL
    I have to find the damned place first and the autograph booth is prolly heaps away from the stage.... i will have to confer with my cohort in crime (QT) tonight.....
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

bahahahaaa - yeaa we should all just stalk her until she joins SS - lmao .. bahahahhahaaa lol @ stan with asian .. oooo yeaa linda just go to the cafe and order your own dessert and just watch emm , haha - you never know i might be joining you guys with the stalking - bahahahahhaaaa ..
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm

haha alright well the signing is at palm grove :S then run and watch him sing and once his sung run to the lindit cafe and pretend like oyu were always going there and didnt know stan was gnna be there haha
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 pm

lol I was checking out her FB page: oh those two will have a very interesting night ahead of them!

her blog is: http://janegun.blogspot.com/ and fb is https://www.facebook.com/jane.gunshihying?ref=mf
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:46 pm

LOL what funny girl haha atleast she likes food or chicken or something she seems like she's one of those really excitable Asians LOL they should have a good day ahead and her friends come with her LOL linda you have to go and spy.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Mz Linda wrote:we didn't win cries

some young girl from unsw did
    Fine chocolate of royal gold,
    Like Stan's music, Lindt's food for my soul,
    Smooth perfection that melts worries away,
    Truly ataahua in every way!

(24 words)

Ps. "Ataahua" means "beautiful" in Maori language and is also the word tattooed on Stan Walker's neck. All the best to all the contestants and a big thanks to the organizers for this wonderful opportunity! ^_^

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 428148 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 428148 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 428148 but but but.... in my first post i had (Lindt) "it melts away my anxieties and stress making my day a pleasurable experience"

She put "melts my worries away" LOL she did all in rhyme totally deserved it ... [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 401322
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:23 pm

haha [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 401322 i actually like her entry - why couldnt i think of that ? lols ..
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Hehe, not to worry, everyone... feel free to "stalk" me (or rather, Stan, hehe) if you wish... and yeah, I joined this forum before any of you "stalked" me into it, lol...
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 pm

LOL@ you...
    studying medicine? nursing?
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

sarahbunny wrote:LOL what funny girl haha atleast she likes food or chicken or something she seems like she's one of those really excitable Asians LOL they should have a good day ahead and her friends come with her LOL linda you have to go and spy.

Sarah dear, hehe, yes, I love food and chicken and I am one of those really excitable Asians - still can't believe I won (please don't mistake this as gloating)... Gosh, I've no idea what I'm gonna say when I do meet Stan - I'll be so speechless! Someone please help me, haha!

Ps. The organizers contacted me saying they'll call me on Monday to arrange a meeting point so I've no idea what exactly is going to happen but feel free to rush to Lindt after his performance, hehe...

PPs. Hehe, Sarah, what exactly did you refer to when you said "what funny girl"? Just curious... Wink
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:00 pm

you better twitter it Jane LOL
    we are so ready with the cameras babe! LMAO

ps: come back tot he chat box......
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Mz Linda wrote:LOL@ you...
    studying medicine? nursing?

Yes, studying medicine, 5th year now (6-year undergrad program)... Just survived my first week of Surgery rotation... Ok, gotta go get some dinner before I head off for Bible Studies... Will ttyl... Wink
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Linda: Unfortunately I don't twitter... But go ahead and be my paparazzi... XD

Sarah: Oh yeah, thought I better clarify the "chicken" stuff (before someone here thinks I'm some crazy chicken fanatic, haha) - it was actually a vicious cycle... Bought chicken, had some left --> buy herbs, chicken's gone, but herbs left --> buy more chicken etc - you get the idea, hehe...
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 pm

loL I'm embarassed you read that now lmaooo just the things you wrote I had no idea what you talked about probably because I'm not into medicine LOL I didn't mean anything bad by it by all means haha :) hope you have fun LOL I'm jelous haha do you have yourfrieds coming with you? Ok LOL at claryfing the chicken thing
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:14 pm

jane_gun wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:LOL what funny girl haha atleast she likes food or chicken or something she seems like she's one of those really excitable Asians LOL they should have a good day ahead and her friends come with her LOL linda you have to go and spy.

Sarah dear, hehe, yes, I love food and chicken and I am one of those really excitable Asians - still can't believe I won (please don't mistake this as gloating)... Gosh, I've no idea what I'm gonna say when I do meet Stan - I'll be so speechless! Someone please help me, haha!

Ps. The organizers contacted me saying they'll call me on Monday to arrange a meeting point so I've no idea what exactly is going to happen but feel free to rush to Lindt after his performance, hehe...

PPs. Hehe, Sarah, what exactly did you refer to when you said "what funny girl"? Just curious... Wink

Hey Jane, Firstly congrats, but if you have trouble with saying things to stan you could always invite Me & MZ Linda. hehehe.
    we have plenty to say... [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 333657
    Stan Walker Girl
    Stan Walker Girl
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Stan Walker Girl Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 pm

what the girls name & is a MASSIFE stan fan like us ??? Hmm
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Congratulations Jane! LUCKY YOU!!!

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 515754 <<<<< Jane, not me

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 3 308681 <<<<< Me, not Jane

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:18 pm