Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
josephineperrot
radelaide
kiwianabananarama
KrystaBel
jane_gun
Hikoi
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
btorious
Simona
Linda
RobynO99
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
18 posters

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:49 am

KrystaBel wrote:Hey Simo, Renee and Linda...the 3 musketeers LOLz...AND jane_gun!!

Really and truly happy for you guys. Jane, such a beautiful and generous gesture to take the 3 SS Musks!! Our 3 Admin girls have worked hard for this Forum, and are sooo deserving..sadly no Ataahua? She awsum too and REALLY wanna acknowledge that!!

Tuesday will be here in NO time... so to the four of you, do enjoy ur sweet, delectable summer dessert.. (AND) STAN hehehe Group Hug

Hey Krysta,

thank you, OMG i can't speak, can't spell, OMG OMG happy dance huyya [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 515754 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 515754 & sit with Linda, Simo & Jane and true have a sweet delectable dessert with the one & only Stan. I still can't believe it, I think someone needs to pinch me... lol!
    Yes i do agree with you Krysta, Tes did and awesome job, Thanks Tes.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 am

happy dance LMAO [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 913396 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 163212 Grin [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 333657 huyya sunny Group Hug jumping Stanilicious cheerleader

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So its Jane I need to thank...Thanks a million Jane...Im so happy for SIMO, LINDA AND RENEE...AND ME..LMAO..jokes cuz...Im so stoked...overjoyed...happy...thrilled to bits...for the 4 of ya...its truly amazing timezzzz for SS and i cant wait to hear all the news...Have the best time ladies...cough...if a dessert fight starts...cough...can someone video it...lmao...chocolate covered stanylicious...omg...finger licken good good great...im so happy when i read your msg to me on my channel simo...was crying coz i know how much this means to you so...JANE...YOU DA MAN!!! thanx cuz...and mujjj mujjj love going out to you all....have a safe journey...have fun ....get to the front wen he sings...and video it...take snaps...enjoy your special time with him...oooo cream and chocolate...its tumeke...aaaahhhh still crying...im so thrilled ...so happy for youse xoxoxoxo huyya
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:55 am

awwww Renee.. Mz Linda!! sniff sniff *feeling very emotional* What a wonderful Aus day it will be..and WOW a very special [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 695175
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:56 am

QueenTiger wrote:

One aust day that will go down in my history books, thanks to the genourous heart of Jane. cheerleader

Definitely QT [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 52856 she is so kind and caring! Jane you are da bomb! [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 118382
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am

ahahahaha....and if bananas are involved....think of me....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

love you guys...BIG KISS TO STAN...lick that chocolate off stans cheeky cheeks(sorry im a bit cracked today...but thrilled for youse)...

Kiwianabananaramalamadingdong...ahahaha huyya
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:05 am

thanks Krysta Sarah and Kiwianaaaaaaaaa!
    the forum breaths love today [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 692500 every member is so very special, lovely and staniliciously awesome!
    Kiwiana, I wish you would be there too gf. That would be the icing on the cake! I feel so previliged to be able to share this moment with Linda, Renee and JANE! who made it possible! a dream come true!

Will be thinking of you when we are with Stan .... hopefully we can get close enough! LOL [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 142165 will give a kiss and a hug on your behalf. [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 28774
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 am

Yes, thanks Tes for all your effort too... Like I said, if I had the chance, I would have brought the whole SSFF team, haha! Sadly I'm only allowed to bring 3, hehe... Will send Stan all the SSFF love in the world! Wink
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:31 am

morning Jane [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 118382

Tes (Ataahua) is such a great part of this forum. She helped built this forum! and made our gorgeous banner [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 565759 hopefully she'll be back soon .... we all miss her [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 325563
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:50 am

Morning Simo! Though it's gonna turn noon soon, hehe...

And yes, Tes, that banner is absolutely gorgeous! Wink
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Jane you are just gorgeous!!! What a wonderful gift to Simo, Linda and Renee, who so deserve this for their incredible work on SS.

To all of you, have a Stantastic time and try to take it all in. I hope to catch up with you at Cockle Bay, if I can fight my way up the front to get to you!

radelaide (Kelly)

Last edited by radelaide on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got the muskateers mixed up - sorry)
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 pm

They deserve it indeed, Kelly... and so do you and many others of Stan fans... Hope to bump into you on Tuesday! ^_^
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:59 pm

radelaide wrote:Jane you are just gorgeous!!! What a wonderful gift to QT, Linda and Renee, who so deserve this for their incredible work on SS.

To all of you, have a Stantastic time and try to take it all in. I hope to catch up with you at Cockle Bay, if I can fight my way up the front to get to you!

radelaide (Kelly)

R u going Kelly, If so PM me your mobile number and we will all meet up. Me Linda & Simo are so blessed, to be able to go thanks to the genourous heart & soul of Jane. We will definately have a stantastic time.
    One that will be etched in my heart, soul, & mind for the rest of my life. huyya happy dance [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 333657 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 913396 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 163212 cheerleader
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm

OMMMMGGGGGGOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHH ! huyya bahahahahaaa - yaaaaaah ! thank you so much jane - those three (simo,linda&renee) truly deserve this [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 913396 faaarr we better get every single goss that happened when you guys get back , ohkkkk ! hehe , lols ..

huyya [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 163212 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 913396
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 pm

thanks fynest, This would not be possible unless it was for Jane... so she has made this happen. But instead of me & Linda scoping the outside of the cafe, we will be inside with simo & jane.

Don't worry, watch this space for all the goss..
    [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 515754 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 333657 happy dance babando Group Hug cheerleader
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 pm

no worries huyya i know aye - janes the bomb [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 333657 yess , i will be waiting for the goss huyya
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Lol, I can only imagine how packed this forum's gonna be on Tuesday night... Dang I have to sleep early then coz I need to wake up early for my ward rounds on Wednesday... :(
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:26 pm

@ Jane - hmm..So ur seeing Stan on Tuesday.. have to be up early Wedneday..ahhhhhh Sorry Jane, dont feel sorry for u!!! LOLZ...Joking! Do u have twitter on ur phone? Cos u can get updated by SSFF "twitter" whilst u work..then you can whistling while u work! hehehe
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Hehe, I don't have twitter on my phone... But even if I do, I don't think it'll be courteous to my patients or consultants/surgeons to be tweeting away in the wards or theatres, hehe... :p
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:47 pm

hehehe..oOOps blush3 Thats right Jane...twitter while u work would be WRONG!! Just as texting when u drive, I would never condone that!!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Heya there!
    Well what a 24 hours I have had. You have no idea how deflated and gutted I felt when we didn't win the competition. I so wanted Simo to have a chance at meeting the man himself because she's devoted so much time to this forum. You guys have no idea the work that goes on in the background to keep this up and running. Hats off to you Simo! Love ya sista!
    Anyway, after dealing with the devastation of the loss Stan cheered us all up by popping into a online live chat once again! He's such a good boy! :) Love him even more now! (if that were possible)!

We regrouped and strategised a plan to stalk poor Jane and take gazzilions of happy snaps for the forum! Lo and behold Jane joined our forum and realised how we all felt about Stan and in a the most generous and warm hearted manner invited simo, Renee and I to attend the function with her. Three cheers to Jane....... We are so blessed folks!
    Truly truly blessed.

SO now to the nitty gritty.....
    I don't know what Simo, Jane and Renee have planned to do individually I will however be taking a LOT of photos with my paparazzi camera, as many as I can get (good, bad or otherwise). I will also have my iphone turned off for most of the day to conserve battery power and when the meeting starts I will twitter as much as I can. Deal?
    You'll have to forgive me for the typos as I'm sure my hands will be shaking like crazy!
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Lol, what an amazing 24 hours indeed eh? God has seen it all coming all along, hehe... Everything's in His hands... Phew, Linda can take all the photos she wants (saves me the trouble then, hehe) - I expect there'll be a huge FB notification list the next day when I log in as she tags me in the photos haha... Make sure your iphone is on when I need to call you (lol)... My phone will be on but in silent mode so no one will disrupt my Stan moment, hehe... Wink

Ps. For the umpteenth time, you guys have seriously gotta stop flattering me - like I said before, you'll be needing a huge pin to deflate all that puffed up ego! :p
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:48 pm

..Mz Linda [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 163212 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 333657 happy dance

I will be waiting on twitter (in real time) for every detail!! U Rock. xx
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

QueenTiger wrote:
    radelaide wrote:

radelaide (Kelly)

R u going Kelly, If so PM me your mobile number and we will all meet up. Me Linda & Simo are so blessed, to be able to go thanks to the genourous heart & soul of Jane. We will definately have a stantastic time.
    One that will be etched in my heart, soul, & mind for the rest of my life. huyya happy dance [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 333657 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 913396 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 163212 cheerleader

Definately going QT - didn't win the comp but still my lucky day as I'll be in SYD for work! Will PM my mob#. Can't wait to meet you all.
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 pm

yes be great to hear how the girls coped with their dessert lol..
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 am

Yes indeed a big thank you to Jane for her thoughtfulness and kindness at inviting Simo, Linda and Renee.. [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 163212 ..so excited for you all.....looking forward to hearing how much fun you all had.....this forum rocks!!!! punk1
    At last Simo....woohoo...finally goin' to see Stan... [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 5 333657
    Taichi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:16 am