Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
josephineperrot
radelaide
kiwianabananarama
KrystaBel
jane_gun
Hikoi
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
btorious
Simona
Linda
RobynO99
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
18 posters

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 pm

jane_gun wrote:
    KrystaBel wrote:Amen Mz Linda!! I always try to have the "glass is half full" mentality about life..as opposed to the opposite or negative "glass is half empty"..

Hehe, I take neither stand... For me, it doesn't matter if you view the glass as half full or half empty - just take the initiative to go top it up with water! Wink

Hmmm Grasshopper - mz Jane...an interesting philosophy..top it up OR tip it out!! hehehe

Hmm yes indeedy.. and on those downer days when the "glass" seems half empty, I might just have to think about topping it up with a nice drop of red wine!! LOlz
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by jane_gun Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 am

KrystaBel wrote:
    jane_gun wrote:
    KrystaBel wrote:Amen Mz Linda!! I always try to have the "glass is half full" mentality about life..as opposed to the opposite or negative "glass is half empty"..

Hehe, I take neither stand... For me, it doesn't matter if you view the glass as half full or half empty - just take the initiative to go top it up with water! Wink

Hmmm Grasshopper - mz Jane...an interesting philosophy..top it up OR tip it out!! hehehe

Hmm yes indeedy.. and on those downer days when the "glass" seems half empty, I might just have to think about topping it up with a nice drop of red wine!! LOlz

Haha, you've got a pretty interesting philosophy yourself! Wink
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 am

@ Jane..hehehe! [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 52856

Happy Australia Day....Got much planned??Lolz... have a Stanilicious, super Delicious day with a few friends!! woot woot
    toottifruitti
    toottifruitti
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by toottifruitti Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi Everyone,
    Saw the pics on facebook, they look great. Now I know what everyone looks like when I am replying to them. Thanks for the pics.

Kindest Regards [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 306969
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 am

yes great pics..I think the girls are still on cloud 9 lol..
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:24 am

..Yes Josie, and so glad Linda and Jane have posted their wonderful Stories, everything fresh in their minds...c'mon Simo and Renee lolz...get ur stories posted b4 too much fades (although Im absolutely certain that won't be for wee while yet.. hahaha)!!
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 am

Well done ladies! for the pics and write up of lindt cafe meeting with Stan. [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 333657
    Simo you look hot Grin
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm

I've been away, but have caught the photos and stories when I've been able to.

All I can say is:

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 333657 [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 163212 happy dance [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 913396 flower cheerleader Grin

And:

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 Hug to Jane for taking some of our SS girls along too! Top stuff!

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 Lovehappy
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 am

Hehe, it was great sharing dessert with Stan with other SSFFers... Btw, nice meeting you inikamoze! Wink
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Nice to meet you too! [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 7 52856

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:35 am