Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
josephineperrot
radelaide
kiwianabananarama
KrystaBel
jane_gun
Hikoi
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
btorious
Simona
Linda
RobynO99
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
18 posters

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 6 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by RobynO99 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:08 am

Woo hoo - pics coming - Simona getting to see Stan - Jane having dessert with him - Linda having a birthday AND seeing Stan - it is all too much!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 6 Empty Re: [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a dessert with S

Post by Linda Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 am

Yep yep yep me can't wait! Renee's birthday tomorrow and mine on Saturday! What a wonderful prezzie! Mmmmmm free food with some mighty fine company! whooooooop whoooooooop
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:29 am

Mz Linda wrote:Yep yep yep me can't wait! Renee's birthday tomorrow and mine on Saturday! What a wonderful prezzie! Mmmmmm free food with some mighty fine company! whooooooop whoooooooop

haha agree Linda. This will be the most memorable birthday out. Sharing it with our one & only Stan. & surrounded by awesome friends. (definately mighty fine company). Do you think we will get a cake for our birthday aswell.. LMAO
    Stan Walker Girl
    Stan Walker Girl
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Stan Walker Girl Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 pm

So What If they get have chocolate with stan it is not like he is gonna remeber like the next day it may mean something to you be to him it just another in the of stan walker ! [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 6 695175 anny way [12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 6 6608 <--- Take lots of them ( i am sorry if i seem harsh that just my opinion)
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:57 pm

i dont think Stan has that bad memory...im pretty sure he would remember what happened the day before, anyway its about the memories they keep, and who knows Stan will obviously keep those memories too lol
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 pm

I doubt he'll be forgetting the Stan's State Cougars Razz

but if he does then I don't mind, I'll have photographic evidence and a memory to last :)
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Well, we won't know if he'll remember us or not but we sure will remember him... and ladies, let's give our all to make it a night that HE too will remember eh? Wink

Ps. Haha, let's hope I'm not preaching NATO = No Action, Talk Only here, hehe...

PPs. One more day, ONE MORE DAY!!! WOOHOO!!!

PPPs. Happy birthday once again, Renee dear!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Linda wrote:I doubt he'll be forgetting the Stan's State Cougars Razz

He he - you crack me up! I think I'm the oldest Couger, so that gives me some sort of "first rites" surely??

[12.01.10] Competition(sydney fans): share a  dessert with S - Page 6 913396
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Absolutely! The Matriarch? or is that too insulting Robyn?
    Stan Walker Girl
    Stan Walker Girl
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Stan Walker Girl Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:12 pm

IDK imma lil jelous that jane did even like ask some other sydney fans ov stan but srill havva great time guys ill be in the bushes Wink
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Stan Walker Girl wrote:jane did even like ask some other sydney fans ov stan

Hehe, sorry but I'm having a lil trouble understanding what you're getting at here... Mind rephrasing it? Thanks dear...
    Stan Walker Girl
    Stan Walker Girl
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Stan Walker Girl Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Did You like even say to annybody but Renee , Linda & Simona that you had won that comp ? unsure
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Yer she did we all knew cus we went and checked on the darling harbour website.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

hahaha @Annabel "Ill be in the bushes" lols

hahaha @Robyn "oldest cougar so I get first rites surely?" lols...Stan wouldnt forget U Robyn, going by ur Avatar.. U one HOT Cougar (in a Susan Saradon Way!!).. hehehe
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Stan Walker Girl wrote: Did You like even say to annybody but Renee , Linda & Simona that you had won that comp ? unsure

sarahbunny wrote:Yer she did we all knew cus we went and checked on the darling harbour website.

Haha yes, I even posted it up as my FB status (don't think I've changed it as yet)... And yeah, as Sarah said, several SSFF members checked the site and it's also posted somewhere in this forum too... I won't deny it that it was a tough decision when I asked Renee, Linda and Simo (whom I've only befriended on the day I was announced the winner - I didn't know them before that and am only meeting them face-to-face for the first time tomorrow), and as I've previously mentioned, if I had the chance, I would bring everyone, hehe... If I had really wanted to avoid making that tough call, I would have just brought along my other non-SSFF close friends (who are less of a fan than Renee, Linda or Simo) or not bother bringing anyone at all and have Stan all to myself but that will be mightily selfish, don't you think? Wink

You don't need to be in the bushes now, btw... Renee, Linda and Simo will no longer have their faces smooshed up the windows so you can now take over their original spot! :p
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Oh Jane I so love your wit my dear. I do believe we will get along famously! You are far more gracious and generous than I could ever hope to be!
    I was concerned about how your friends would have felt about you taking us actually, I hope they don't give you too hard a time over it. As I've stated before, we thank you from the depths of our inner being for this opportunity (know I know the inflated ego line just went through your head!)
    Stan Walker Girl? You can have my pozzie near the window? I was so prepared to smoosh it hard against the window LOL

Now I must finish my housework, I have a precious friends coming to visit . be back in about an hour :)

Last edited by Linda on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 pm

@ Jane_Gun..You don't need to be in the bushes now, btw... Renee, Linda and Simo will no longer have their faces smooshed up the windows so you can now take over their original spot! :p

@ Linda..Stan Walker Girl? You can have my pozzie near the window? I was so prepared to smoosh it hard against the window LOL

@ Annabel ...dont worry, ur turn to sit with Stan will come.. dream big.. put those good vibes out there!! Linda's always sayin stuff like that, and look at her tomorrow!! Awsum Big Smile

Last edited by KrystaBel on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more)
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Well I've always found that if you want good things to happen in your life you have to think that way
    Negativity breeds negativity!
    Me personally I always try to think positively (doesn't always work). I don't like thinking negative as I find it exhausting and soul destructive :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Amen Mz Linda!! I always try to have the "glass is half full" mentality about life..as opposed to the opposite or negative "glass is half empty"..
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Life is meant to be lived, enjoyed and savoured.
    Unlike my mother who choses merely to exist
    I find it so frustrating..........
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 pm

@ Linda..I wonder at what age that happens...when u just plod through life..routines and, as you said, just exist! It is so sad, and I guess...fraustrating.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Well, my mother has done so for most of her life and she's now 70. What a waste I say.....
    hers is a little cultural too, my sister and I have only recently began LIVING to the best we can and boy! we are having a blast!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Happy for u Linda..and sista too. Is she younger or older? Did ur life change when u kicked hubby no.2 to the curb?? Or b4, and thats why hubby was kicked to the curb!! lols
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm

KrystaBel wrote:Amen Mz Linda!! I always try to have the "glass is half full" mentality about life..as opposed to the opposite or negative "glass is half empty"..

Hehe, I take neither stand... For me, it doesn't matter if you view the glass as half full or half empty - just take the initiative to go top it up with water! Wink
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Amen Jane!!!
    Go tot he source :) btw on msn as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:15 pm