Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
kazz
LASERAsmiles
Nicola
Taichimisty
wolfpackgirl10
jane_gun
josephineperrot
greenjems
KrystaBel
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
RobynO99
kiwianabananarama
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
Linda
20 posters

Lindt Cafe Dessert

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 Empty Re: Lindt Cafe Dessert

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:50 pm

You are awesome Jane!
    Fantastic poem....... we should post it onto the FB page so there is a chance that "others" get a chance to see it??
    Whatcha think?
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 pm

WOWWWWWWWW JANE! thats SOO cooool!! stan must've got chills when reading it.. its AMAZING! :))))
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 163212 great work jane - yess this should be posted on facebook :)
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Linda wrote:You are awesome Jane! Fantastic poem....... we should post it onto the FB page so there is a chance that "others" get a chance to see it?? Whatcha think?

Thanks Linda... Hehe, I'll prefer not to if that's ok. Meant it as a "personal" poem (if you get what I mean) but since someone asked, I thought it alright to share on SSFF since we're all "family", hehe... But the SSFF FB page is "public", so I'll rather not have it up there, thanks...

LASERAsmiles wrote:WOWWWWWWWW JANE! thats SOO cooool!! stan must've got chills when reading it.. its AMAZING! :))))

Hehe, unfortunately I have no idea if he had the chills or not (lol!) since he didn't read it on the spot (I wrote the poem in a card and placed it in an envelope) and he nearly forgot about it too, hehe... I just hope he likes it... Wink
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Hell love the poem Jane!!

Its obvious to me that you Jane, Linda, Renee and Simo have left a wonderful impression in Stans heart not only of your wonderful personalities but also your love for him and his music. He will always remember you now...you are part of the whanau...hahaha....thats the best i reckon!!

Simo...that was awesome...sharing your first moments of meeting Stan with us...I am in awe of you babe...YOU WERE GREAT!!!So funny and sweet...and you look gorgeous in that pic with Stan...And Stan knows you.....heck course he does...haha...youve done so much for us cuz...thank you! Im looking forward to part 2 tooooo...xo Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 913396
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 pm

jane_gun wrote:

LASERAsmiles wrote:WOWWWWWWWW JANE! thats SOO cooool!! stan must've got chills when reading it.. its AMAZING! :))))

Hehe, unfortunately I have no idea if he had the chills or not (lol!) since he didn't read it on the spot (I wrote the poem in a card and placed it in an envelope) and he nearly forgot about it too, hehe... I just hope he likes it... Wink

hahahah yeah, he almost forgot it cos he hadn't read it yet. if he had read it, im sure it would be one of the things he made sure he didn't forget.. like his cell phone? haha..

stan LOVESS the poem! im sure.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 pm

At Lindt Cafe

We are at Lindt Cafe now. We meet lovely Kelly there and she will be our paparazzi. Thank you Kelly for doing that!

We are all excited. I cannot stay still and at some point I hear the Black Box tune echoing in the bay. OMG that is Stan singing! I run to the stairs outside and look at the stage but I am too far. All I can see is the back stage. I can hear Stan and I sing along; take some pics of the gorgeous bay swarming with ppl. Then the end of the song and I see a police or security boat approaching the platform where Stan is performing. OMG they are going to pick him up OMG he is coming now! I go back to the girls to announce Stan is coming and my heart starts pounding out of my chest.... am I gonna make it? Kelly and the girls say breath, breath LOL didn’t work.

We are invited to enter the cafe and sit on our reserved table. As I step inside I say to someone next to me... can’t remember who... "I don’t know if I am going to make it" I felt completely overwhelmed.

We sit and I wait anxiously looking at the door for Stan to appear. The organizer comes to tell us that his brother Mikey and back vocalist Ashley will join us too. I felt more relaxed when I heard that. Than Linda says: “I can hear the screaming fans, he is here”

I see him at the door. Smiling. He comes toward us. After a glimpse at our faces he says, smiling even more: “I met you guys today!” I think he felt more comfortable when he realised that. We shake hands and kiss. I strangely stop being nervous. My heart is not pounding. Calm and focus just come back to me at once. I definitely found a happy spot now.

We are introduced to Mikey and Ashley. They sit and Stan talks about the performance (I think someone asked him) saying he felt funny cause the platform was moving, floating on the water but he had fun. We chat. I mostly listen at this stage trying not to stare at him LOL the blast of seen him in person so close in front of me is still strong so I like to observe his mannerism and the details of his face, the tattoo, his hands... just everything.

Mikey is a lovely guy and engages us in conversation. I tell him that I used to chat with his wife Tam on FB. She was kindly telling me all Stan’s song choices during the idol show so I could passed them on to the fans etc, he laughs, funny az LOL

With the corner of my eye I see Stan listening and staring at me OMG Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 53855 so I turn to him and say I chatted a lot with his mama April too on FB about him and idol stuff and then I stop talking at once because I see Stan’s face ---> Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 Icon_eek LOL he says: “Omgosh Omgosh you are Simona! Omgosh you are .... “ dunno what he said after that because I went out with the fairies for a few seconds Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 854845 because of his reaction LOL

When I came back I heard him say: “Is there a C?” And thank god Linda says: “yes in her surname” so he remembered my surname. Then he says before at the signing he was like hmmmmm Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 736208 he thought he knew my name but I said to him no C in my name (remember, dumb me?) .... so yeah he kept on going after that....”oh my gosh you are, oh my gosh you are.....” I stopped him and said: “Oh my gosh ---àme? LOL oh my gosh ----àyou!!! It is you Stan, I am here for you!” He is such a humble person my goodness.

Then Mikey asks me where I was from because of my accent so I tell him the story. Then I confess to Stan I flew from Melbourne just to meet him. Well just! That is a lot LOL OMG it was sooo worth it!

After he finally understood who I was I felt even more relaxed and I just had a ball.

During the night Renee and Linda ask for a B’day song from him and he decides to sing a whole song for all of us as we missed out on his performance to be at the cafe on time. So lovely, caring and generous.

They sing and play “Smashing Into You” for us. Stan sings his first note and I am in awe already. When he gets to the high register I am overwhelmed by the beauty of his voice Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 790600 I have never heard a heavenly voice like his. My eyes fill with tears but I don’t cry. No time to be crying I said I should be filming this special moment. I try few times to get the camera out of the bag but I just cannot coordinate my movements. Not only his voice but the intensity of his performance was mesmerizing OMG words cannot describe. At last with a humongous effort I get the camera out and start filming but without looking at the screen. My eyes are glued on Stan, mesmerizing, gorgeous Stan!

After that we chat some more. He carefully listens to each of us, gives attention to all of us, shares his milkshakes LOL I real gentlemen. He is really a people person. We are all having fun, smiling, laughing, taking photos... sorry Stan for the jujus incident lmao

While taking photos I chat with Mikey. He says I am awesome for flying from Melbourne just to see his little brother. I say it is soooo worth it and thanks to Jane who gave me and the other girls this unique opportunity. He was sincerely in awe of our dedication for Stan. The whole family is humble, down to heart, absolute wonderful people, will meet them again any time. I say to Mikey to say hi to Tam and mama April, da bomb!

It is time to go now. Stan comes toward me and we both go awwwwwww ..... the biggest hug! I thank him for having shared this moment with us.

I look at him and Mikey and Ashley approaching the exit and Stan turns around one last time. We make eye contact and smile. No words need to be spoken. The gentle warm look in his eye will stay with me forever.

This is the end of my story Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 885672

Last edited by Simona on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected few mistakes :))
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Awwww - you have me with tears in my eyes now.

I'm not as good with words of sentiment as some of the others here are, but I think you know how happy I am for you Simona.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 pm

That was beautiful Simo...you captured every moment and shared it with us...Im shedding a few tears...because it was so personal for you in every way ...thank you...he remembers you...he knows you...omg...that was so special...thank you so very much gf... what a blessing cuz!!! xoxoxox
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you Robyn and Kiwiana, I feel you in my heart darlings.

I thank everyone who asked us to write our story. I am so glad I was able to share it with you guys. The emotions i had were so strong I needed quite sometime to translate them into words. I thank you so much also cause writing this has gave me the oppurtunity to recollect more facts and feelings and relive the whole expereince again..... omg I feel so blessed.
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks for the lovely second post, Simo! Oh, and also thanks to everyone else for sharing this joyous occasion with us! Wink
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Heya Simo! I was reading your story and felt everything.I can still see how your face was but I can also remember how easy it was for you to get fully involved and not feel too star struck.
    The fact that he himself was comfortable made the difference huh?
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm slide show moment going through my head again LOL
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm

simoooooooo!! thats so OMG! so beautiful! yes my eyes are watery tooo! hahaha.. and he knows you! like duh. thats so cooool! hahaha.. i love how he was like "OMG you're simona! omg you're... omg!" hahahhaha. thats so funny.

simo, you did a great job "putting all your emotions into words" hahah.. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 333657

YAY! i've read ALL your stories.. and i can picture the moment very clearly in my mind.. haha.. im soooo happy that all of you had a Stanilicious timeee with stanilicious stan!

thanks again Jane for sharing your blessings.. haha.. and inviting Simo Linda and Renee to come with you.. and thank you all for telling us your stories :)) i love reading them! hahah..
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm

LOL @ the continuos slide show ahahaha Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 Icon_wink
    I will be honest, my bad english, I went and google "Starstruck" Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 53855 I wasn't sure LOl @ me
    So yeah, I think if Brad Pitt or Madonna would have been there instead I wouldn't have had the same effect and feelings. I don't see Stan as VIP or famous person. I see Stan like someone very dear to me and that i feel close to, like a best mate, to who I wish the best in life (remember when you said being buddies? exactly that gf) I see Stan, that's all. I just love him.
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:19 pm

simona wrote:I don't see Stan as VIP or famous person. I see Stan like someone very dear to me and that i feel close to, like a best mate, to who I wish the best in life (remember when you said being buddies? exactly that gf) I see Stan, that's all. I just love him.

thats awesome Wink
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Awwww..geeez Simo...I feel so emotional after reading ur 1st and then 2nd part Story. A beautiful recollection of a wonderful event...(from all four of u lovely lovely ladies).

And I am especially happy for u Simo, cos u were and are the driving force behind this AWSUM FORUM.. u make it possible for us to gather and share our LOVE of and for Stan...to say u deserved the moment is absolutely true - U are THE most deserving person of all his fans, most of us here on SS know this.. we know YOUR 'Stan journey' Simo..from the very beginning u were hardout supporting Stan, week after week rallying support for our boi to WIN AI... plus ur unwavering support for his AI fanclub ... Facebook, Utube .. and on top of all that...the initiator/ creator of STANS STATE FAN FORUM...

Words can not express how much U ROCK!

Oh..btw, if Stan EVER needed a personal Assistant - I couldn't recommend anyone more highly, more deserving, more devoted THAN YOU Simona (with 2 C's ..lolz).. "She's got ur back Stan".
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:41 pm

OMG simo, thanks 4 the post, i'm still on cloud nine. The slide show keep going on & on & on for me aswell. As you were writting each account just came back to me so clearly it was amazing....I agree with u Stan is such a humble guy & after meeting him it is like he is one of ur best mates. I love stan aswell.. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 333657
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Aye, the slideshow is still reeling in my head as we speak... Wink
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 pm

I just want to thank everyone for asking for us to post our stories and commenting. I wish everyone this opportunity. Cause i seriously will never forget it, & i don't think Linda, Simo, Jane or Kelly will either.

I sooooo misss Stan, Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 308681 when they walked away to leave it was like we all looked at each other. I now understand when you see Stan perform you want more, but when you meet Him you definately want more of the man himself... happy dance wub huyya
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey Renee.. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 515754 tomorrow!! Porirua ...yay!!

It wont compare to ur experience... but Im just happy I am finally getting a 'face to face' chance .. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 913396

Thanks Kiwiana for ur good wishes...u so cool! xx
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:10 pm

OMG Krysta, I am so excited for you now...I have tears in my eyes...Please take photos & videos if you can...So happy for u.... (I am jumping in my seat, can't jump up & down my knee & ankle still very swollen, can't stand on it) but i would be on my feet for u now if i could...Have a Stanalicious day GF and bottle the feeling GF. He is so worth it.. Tell Stan I said hi...

Can u jump on msn if u near by. Wanna have a chat with u, if u want to chat with me... lol!
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm

KrystaBel wrote:Awwww..geeez Simo...I feel so emotional after reading ur 1st and then 2nd part Story. A beautiful recollection of a wonderful event...(from all four of u lovely lovely ladies).

And I am especially happy for u Simo, cos u were and are the driving force behind this AWSUM FORUM.. u make it possible for us to gather and share our LOVE of and for Stan...to say u deserved the moment is absolutely true - U are THE most deserving person of all his fans, most of us here on SS know this.. we know YOUR 'Stan journey' Simo..from the very beginning u were hardout supporting Stan, week after week rallying support for our boi to WIN AI... plus ur unwavering support for his AI fanclub ... Facebook, Utube .. and on top of all that...the initiator/ creator of STANS STATE FAN FORUM...

Words can not express how much U ROCK!

Oh..btw, if Stan EVER needed a personal Assistant - I couldn't recommend anyone more highly, more deserving, more devoted THAN YOU Simona (with 2 C's ..lolz).. "She's got ur back Stan".

wow krysta.. yeah.. i agree.. fully..

Krysta, have an Stanilicious time tomorrow!! :))

Last edited by LASERAsmiles on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey Jane, I just read your poem again, I tell u, that is the bomb, i remember u telling us when we were walking to get the bus and i got goose bumps but man oooo man that is seriously awesome.
    You would make great money man, Dr, Poet & singer. Good on u gf.
    chat to u soon.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:33 pm

KrystaBel wrote:Hey Renee.. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 515754 tomorrow!! Porirua ...yay!!

It wont compare to ur experience... but Im just happy I am finally getting a 'face to face' chance .. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 6 913396

Thanks Kiwiana for ur good wishes...u so cool! xx

omg enjoy it babes! you'll know how we felt when you see him for yourself!
    Take heaps of phots Hun!
    Like Renee said, if you get the chance to, say a big hello from all of us ok?
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Cuz...you will have the best time tomorrow....you and Superman...yep think of us...but enjoy cuz...its ur moment and Im so happy for you...i will have you in my thoughts tomorrow!! Ur very cool gf!! huyya

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 pm