Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
kazz
LASERAsmiles
Nicola
Taichimisty
wolfpackgirl10
jane_gun
josephineperrot
greenjems
KrystaBel
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
RobynO99
kiwianabananarama
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
Linda
20 posters

Lindt Cafe Dessert

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 2 Empty Re: Lindt Cafe Dessert

Post by Linda Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 am

One almighty outSTANding day ahead of us folks. STay tuned to twitter ok? LOL
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 am

Linda wrote:One almighty outSTANding day ahead of us folks. STay tuned to twitter ok? LOL

Im already there Linda!! happy dance happy dance happy dance
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 am

RobynH99 wrote:
    Linda wrote:Wow, didn't expect a calendar entry to appear here but I guess we'll see how it all goes huh?
    Me so excited :)
    Hair - Check
    Nails - Check
    Waxed - Check
    Clothes - Check
    Camera - Charged

You kill me - LOL - WAXING?? OK, I agree, if it were me, I'd have done it too - but we both know JANE won, and secondly, Stan is not going to be looking "there" - his minders won't let him - ROTFLMAO!!!!!

@ Robyn bwahahahaha!! Im in hysterics!!!... gorgeous Robyn..my cheeks are hurting from ROTFLMAO!! woot woot Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 2 163212
    greenjems
    greenjems
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by greenjems Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 pm

You girls are so lucky wish it was me. Just enjoy every moment and we will be waiting for your photos!!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:34 pm

happy birthday Renee..I hope you got a lovely birthday kiss from Stan..and I know from linda's facebook post ..Stan was gorgeous..but we already knew that lol
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:28 am

It was an awesome night! I don't even know where to start, haha... The others will have to help me out here... But oo, we did manage to get him to shoot an exclusive fan video message just for you guys here at SSFF!! Wink

Ps. Photos and vids with the others, so, you'll all have to wait a lil ya...
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 am

Oh, and lots of hugs and kisses too... not just with Stan but Mikey was there too! And we had Stan serenade us too... Aww, truly a magical night - I wish everyone could share this moment with us...
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:38 am

wooooooow - how cool is that , well i guess ill have to wait patiently , lols ..
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:23 am

wolfpackgirl10
    wolfpackgirl10
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by wolfpackgirl10 Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 am

Wow!! that pic loooks awesome of you and stan Jane!! woop woop!

so wheres the rest of the ladies hmmmmm more pics plse?

huyya
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 am

hahaha...theyre great!!!...ooo cant wait to hear and see more...Stans a hunnnnyyy!!!

wolfpackgirl...got ur msg...see you in Hamz gf..woop woop!! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 2 333657
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 am

jane_gun wrote:Check out Stan's video message at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEqS-cN3mh4&feature=youtu.be

:)

Ohhhhh how cool..thanks Jane! Such a wonderful experience for u all..yay! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 2 913396
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 am

Well well well! I am still on cloud nine here. So many things to try and remember! Firstly Renee and I had to survive a leaking bus ride into town to meet Simo and that in itself was fantastic! Simo you da bomb girl! Love you more now!
    Well, we went to darling harbour and scoped it all out and poor Renee’s knee was giving her so much trouble! So sorry babe about your knee and ankle. 
    We sat around for quite a while but then we went and chatted to Stan when he was signing autographs (see FB pics) I am the proud owner of a yet another signed CD LOL
    Anyway, we went and met up with Jane for dinner at a Malaysian restaurant and she is a total babe! We got along so well and enjoyed each other’s company.
    Finally the time came to join Stan (still can’t believe we did). We were so concerned about our body odour because the day had been so hot (tell me I’m hot). We had been burnt and sweaty all day. Kelly came to my rescue with my orange shopping bag containing the vital stuff for our meeting (toothbrush, rexona, hairbrush, makeup!) A HUGE thank you to Kelly (I so love her now) Added bonus was we got to meet up with her as well!
    Once the spack filler and B.O. spray and perfume was in place we sat anxiously waiting for the time to come and when it did, it was glorious!
    The only drawback was that in order to meet him we had to forfeit our chance to watch him sing  I was really sad about that one but beggars can’t be choosers.
    We could hear Stan come in before he was even close because of the squeal from the girls outside. We sat on one side of the table and when he came in he brought his brother Mikey and backup singer Ashley as well so we got the triple whammy!
    They shook hands and kissed each of us before sitting down. He said he remembered us from the signing and I do believe he relaxed even more. Anyway, he sat down and they immediately handed him his milkshake. We’d already decided what we wanted prior to this and I said to him mm I’m going to have one of those, they look so good. SO! He then handed me his milkshake and said for me to have it. I was stunned and said no no no you have it, it’s yours! And he wouldn’t have it he kept insisting I have it. He did this 3 times in a row and Renee and Simo got one as well. I’m not sure if Jane got one or not but I’m sure she can clarify that.
    Anyway, we chatted about all sorts of things. Discussed the forum and he was thrilled at the presence of the SSFF. We asked about his album coming out and he said probably midyear to that one. I asked about his weight loss (man is he skinny now!). I chided him on too much weight coming off LOL He’s not working out at all and Ashley just said he wasn’t eating but he butted in and said he still loved food! I watched him devour his waffle very quickly and I’d say he had an appetite of a horse LOL
    I asked if he was doing any duets in the near future and suggested Beyonce! LOL He loves her so much. We also told him that she’d ripped off his acoustic version of Halo but agreed that he sang it better than her! LOL
    Renee made him laugh at something and laugh he did. I told him I had been waiting to hear him laugh and I was spoilt rotten because he was laughing heaps.
    Jane had the opportunity to sing for him and he critiqued her style and he said she was really good (way to go Jane) Mind you Jane’s singing is VERY good! We also told him about how we all managed to get there and about what Jane did for us all. We even told him that Simo had travelled from Melbourne that very day to see him. I could see by the look on his face that he was incredulous about what people were doing for him. On that note! Simo was a shaking wreck at the autograph signing but when it came to the actually meeting she did so well! She chatted and had a ball. I was so proud of her!
    The restaurant was so hot (tell me I’m hawwwt - I actually said that in his company too LOL) that we all sat fanning ourselves during the meeting. Ashley & Stan were fanning themselves as well and we all complained about how hot it was. Mumma April wasn’t anywhere as she apparently was moving into their new home with a pool and air conditioning!
    Spoke to him about the NZ members of our forum and told him to watch out for the SSFF members at every performance too. Also told him that we were going to Easterfest and he was like “awesome!” Renee asked him to sing happy birthday for us and we whined that we’d missed out on his performance so we could meet him. He said he was embarrassed to do so and asked if perhaps he should sing a proper song instead! We were like. OMG OMG OMG YESSSSSSSSS. He asked Mikey to whip out his guitar and he sang Smash into you for us right there. I videoed it but the background noise of the fireworks really pissed me off. He sang it so well, omg I nearly cried. I love that song so much and he sings it so well.
    Renee and I also asked for a video for the forum members and he obliged. I asked if he minded and he said absolutely not so the video is now up on youtube.
    I’m not sure what the other convo’s were about as the place was really noisy! I can only comment about what I was discussing. I’ll add to this more as I remember more but I was talking and listening and absorbing the moment. We talked about so much and I truly can’t remember everything right this instant but it’ll come back to me in time LOL I’m going to keep this on file for a LONG time. He has won himself a lifetime fan in me no matter what he does with his life.
    He spent at least an hour with us and was told he had to go by the sour faced manager chick that was there, he even said he didn’t want to go just yet but she was being very insistent. We did a round of pictures and he hugged each of us goodbye and kisses as well. I think Renee and I had 3 kisses and I got a big hug. I also got a hug from Mikey too. Oh la la ladies Mikey is also way cute in person. Kelly (our impromptu paparazzi chick) and I had to go outside for a ciggie and we could see Stan, Ashley and Mikey walking up the road to their car I’m guessing? It was glorious and thoroughly enjoyable evening with my besties and Stan and crew. I can’t wait to get everyone’s versions of the night and their pics and vids.

I’m sure after I post this that I’ll remember more but for now I’ve got the biggest smile on my dial and a slide how continuously looping through my mind. The only problem with getting to meet him is that once you meet him then you just want more.

Youtube video of him singing to us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBc3JwyYjnk

Stan's Message to us on the night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEqS-cN3mh4

Last edited by Linda on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links added)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 am

Brilliant post Linda!! So happy for the four of you..thanks for sharing..luv ya xx Grin
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 am

hahaha...i just commented on ur new video...Its amazing...Thank you cuz...so awesome for you guys...and now to read ur story while i listen to ur 'smash into you' ur video...aaaaahhhhh its beautifull!!! Thanks sooo very much!! Love you guys!! xo
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 am

OMG Linda I'm sooooo happy for youse all thanks for sharing that all sounds like you had heaps of fun that night I sawsome pictures...beautiful...omg I'm sad an albums coming out midyear that's like July :( cnt wait that long hahaha too bad you missed him at Sydney but omg sounds like the best night ever Big Smile
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 am

hahah..gosh, thought I was going mad for a minute Linda...I was sure those links weren't there the first time I read ur post!! lolz ok, u added them later - thks gf xx
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 am

OMG...THAT WAS AWESOME...LINDA GURL YOU ROCK!! punk1 It was brilliant...you made me laugh hardout...body odour check huh??very funny...haha...and another signed CD- im jelly! dang..youse had a great time...he was laughing and eating...aaahh yes i can picture it now...and Jane sang to him...Shot Jane!!...and the vid msg to SS...fab...
    'Smash into me'..hahaha..'you'...awww...you all had a great time...loved it!! Thanks for sharing...with all of us!! Yep its hard to remember everything ae?? haha i know what thats like..but cuz linda..and simo(well done gf) and Renee and Jane...YOU ALL MAKE US PROUD!! xoxoxoxoxoxox love the new pic gf!! Stan is HAWWWWTTT..Tell me Im HOT..hahahahaha...love it...ok Youre HAWWT gf!!
    wolfpackgirl10
    wolfpackgirl10
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by wolfpackgirl10 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 am

Wow!! i love your post Linda!!

That was amazing your spesh night!!

And i noticed that he was looking skinny in that footage!!

What the brother needs to do is go for the Jacob look...ya know this....

(click the spoiler to open)

Spoiler:

And that is healthy and super....mmmmmm....not look like a gaunt Emo!! whistling

Maori Boys look better looking beefed up with healthy muscle...like League Players!!

Ok.............heres the 411..............me and my kids want to rep SS...so how do we go about this?
    Poster.............T.shirts?

Obviously i can't take me Bananana Cake....cause of his diet!! muhuwahahaha............any hints wot to do on this front?
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 am

POSTERSSSS HUGE POSTERS hahahaha
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 am

hahahaha...that is flippen awesome wolfpack
    (WWW-on you tube)cuz...Taylor is a hawwteee!!
    emo? NO!...Stan looks great...Just needs to add some 'ABS TO THE FLABS'...haha...
    but he is looking thin...he needs some pork bones and puha cuz...hahaha....make a pot to bring to Hamz wolfy.... & he dont need a diet ae?...just weights and exercise.....hahaha...
    Ah...T shirt for me....If i have to hold a banner i already told Sarah its gonna say 'Go to Melbourne Stan'...lmao
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am

LOL do both wear a SS tshirt (if we have one) lol and a nice big poster haha I'm soo excited lol I don't even know why
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 am

Great write-up, Linda - I couldn't have done such a good job, lol... As to clarifying the drinks bit, mine ended up at Ashley's side but Stan helped made the "transition" together with Ashley, hehe... Wink

Ps. Gosh, we all chatted so much, I'm still totally overwhelmed by the whole experience, haha!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 am

aaaaahhhhh jane...the choco winner..thanks buddy...we all here are so happy and proud of you guys...you represented us...the SSFF...now were BFF and ever...ooo one drink down ae? Tell all gf...and what did you sing?...ooo cant wait...Jane write ur story cuz...pleeeezzzze....do you have a song on you tube cuz??
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 am

Awesome and beautiful story....thanx many times over....you gurls certainly made SS proud.....way to go Linda, Renee, Simo, Jane, Kelly (paparazzi..LOL:)
    Stans voice sounded absolutely beautiful singing beyonce song.....way better than she herself...lol..in a fit of giggles:)
    Thanx heaps for the vids....am now on cloud nine (drug free lol:) don't need any help to get high...just high on life and Stan...they were brilliant!!!

wolfgirl....lol...can't stop smilin':) great pic...yep definitely look good on him alright.

SS you ROCK!!!! Glad to be a member of this awesum crowd!!! whoop whoop!!

I second Kiwianas request....Jane plz right ur story and tell us wot you sang....wanna hear from you as well.

Taichi

Last edited by Taichimisty on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:32 am