Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
kazz
LASERAsmiles
Nicola
Taichimisty
wolfpackgirl10
jane_gun
josephineperrot
greenjems
KrystaBel
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
RobynO99
kiwianabananarama
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
Linda
20 posters

Lindt Cafe Dessert

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 Empty Re: Lindt Cafe Dessert

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 am

jane_gun wrote:Sigh... I'm really missing Stan and company now... Drat, I still remember him and Mikey asking me if I'm staying or returning to Malaysia after I graduate and I replied that it's most likely I'm going home. And Mikey joked that if I stayed, they may just make me the family doctor! Ahh... *slaps own head* :(

AS someone once prescribed to me after suffering a bout of Stanilicious fever.
    Prescription:
    Take Two "Hallelujah's", a couple of "Purple Rains" and an "Amazing Grace" STAT before bed and then "Facebook" in the morning LOL
    Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 333657
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 am

@Linda..Stanilicious Fever??..hahaha ..well I do like the prescription!! lolz Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 163212
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:41 am

KrystaBel wrote:@Linda..Stanilicious Fever??..hahaha ..well I do like the prescription!! lolz Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 163212

I love the prescription! Perfect stand in cure until the cause of the fever can be viewed LOL
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 am

WOW WOW WOW...You GUYS!!! That was amazing accounts of your date with the Stanilicious one...OMG...I just read QT and Janes stories and I laughed my head off and cried too...truly wonderful to know those precious details...omg...im sooo jealous...haha Jane you are great...and you got the jug in the end...ye-ah..but what about his spoon?
    ...that went in his mouth...sigh..ahaha...nah you did great gf...and the song ...dying to hear the lyrics/melody/arrangement gf...Im sure Stan was honest to the core (coz he always is)and enjoyed every second and i know by what Linda and Renee have said that you have a lovely voice...you go girl...and be the Walker Famz doctor...a blessing!!...I love Renee...your acct of the bus trip...haha...leaking bus..wata??..but you were crying too gf...aw..me too reading your acct..so funny and passionate...omg...Im thrilled for you guys...love the pics and the vids...he sung to you 'smash into you' for you...omg ...Ive been watching it over and over...dont care about the fireworks...Thank you for sharing...thank you all!! xo Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 333657 Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 913396 Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 163212
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 am

Ahhh...Linda....Just read ur post a couple pages back about Stan seeing me...haha...yea I'll get Stan to notice me next time I see him...haha...with in the next week....Its gonna be a T-Shirt for sure..SSFF forever...haha...
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 am

Make a poster too cuz he'll be completely inundated sweets.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 am

NICE Avatar gf!!! You da bomb...you and stanny!! A poster?..we will see...i just wrote on ur vid...I was gonna put it on a shirt and point to my chest when he comes past...lmao...but maybe I wont get to the front next time...and a poster wud be easier for him to see. SSFF rocks!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks babe. I am soooooooooooooooooo loving that picture! It's not showing my triple chins cause I got the finger work happening LMAO
    I'm so trying to get the hang of youtube............... really! I am
    I think a poster is a better option just in case he can't see your um erm chest LMAO
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:38 am

QueenTiger wrote:Wow i 4got to say to Linda, & Jane, your post are fabulous..OMG what a nite.

this is a Birthday persent i will never forget, it will be engraved on my memory & the others aswell.. for the rest of our lives.

AHhhhh QT... wot a gorgeos post! And Thank you again Linda and Jane...100x thank you girls... oh and absolutely Renee - the best Birthday EVA!!

As you were recapping the events of that fabulous day..I was absorbed in every minute.. smiling, laughing.. and even a little tear when u mentioned Stan singing to u and tears rolling down u cheeks - boy! I felt that gf!!

Can not wait for Simo's post...oh my! It's almost like I was there too!!! (I WISH)... sigh..just WOW guys xx Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 333657
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:48 am

OMG....wot a totally awesum post Renee.....another perspective.....looooove it!! woot woot
    Great reading....the details were to die for....
    Thanx for sharing. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 163212

Sounds like a fabulous time had by all....woohoo

LOL @ Jane having Stan withdrawal symptoms....and slapping own head...hahaha!!! duh
    U can still be his doctor Jane.....we'll then have an inside person on the goss...lol:)

Hey loooove the perscription Linda!

Nice one Kiwiana....Stan'll be lookin' for ya....now who's stalking who...hmmmmm...lol...in glee:)....hey you'll stand out from the crowd in ur flashing SS tshirt.... Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 333657

LOL @ Krysta...understand....was having the same reaction myself...lol..heartily:)

Taichi
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 am

LOL renee thanks for another wonderful story would love to hear simos perspective and even Stan lol but that won't happen haha thankyou
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 am

Haha yes, Linda's prescription is great and yes, Lasera, SSFF is another option too, hehe...

For us ordinary people who each aspires to be a superstar, we gals have gotta do the climb coz it's a man's man's man's world. Even when we feel like hiding in the black box to shelter us from the purple rain, think of me and remember my advice: get out and dance to this life of amazing grace! So let's stay together as one and we will rock you! Hallelujah!

Ok, so that was totally random, haha... Big Smile
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 am

Wooooooooohooooooooooooo Jane ! Love it love it love it
    You have the gift of poetry sweets!
    We need to use that somewhere. way to good!!!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 am

sarahbunny wrote:LOL renee thanks for another wonderful story would love to hear simos perspective and even Stan lol but that won't happen haha thankyou

OMG Sarah...what an idea!! cheerleader For Stan to write or comment on his Dessert date with our SS girls..that would be incredible!! woot woot Ohhh I wish he would...someone DM Stan on Twitter an ask him ..mmm...YOU MZ LINDA LOLz.. he's following U!!!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 am

We can only try to but i have a feeling the boy is going to be busy in the next week or so in NZ!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 am

jane_gun wrote:Haha yes, Linda's prescription is great and yes, Lasera, SSFF is another option too, hehe...

For us ordinary people who each aspires to be a superstar, we gals have gotta do the climb coz it's a man's man's man's world. Even when we feel like hiding in the black box to shelter us from the purple rain, think of me and remember my advice: get out and dance to this life of amazing grace! So let's stay together as one and we will rock you! Hallelujah!

Ok, so that was totally random, haha... Big Smile

Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 163212 Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 913396 Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 163212

Ohhhhhh that is so gooood Jane ..u a maestro poet of Stan Music....wow...AWSUM!! sunny
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 am

@ Jane...if that was totally random, well then I can see why u won that Lindt comp!! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 333657
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 am

Absolutely! you are one talented girl Jane! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 368257
    Avalost
    Avalost
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by Avalost Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Lol well that awesome! i havn't been on for a while. i just read the 8 pages. oh but it was worth it, and im very jealous . Great posts and wow i would have fainted if i was there! Stanilicious jumping Woah he has lost heaps of weight. dayum he is gorgeous. i wanna meet him!!!! wub
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi! how is everyone? Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 466632

Sorry guys it took so long to post in here but I needed to let my emotions settle in so I could organise my thoughts and put them down.

First of all it was great to meet Linda, Renee, Jane and Radelaide. We had a ball together. Lovely company. Thank you girls and in a particular thank you to Jane for taking me and the other girls with her to experience this unforgettable night and to Linda for let me stay at her place and spending also “the day after” with me and putting up with my constant daydreaming LOL. THANK YOU! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 885672

I see you all already know most of the dynamics so I will talk about my personal experience and how did it feel like to me. LOL I could write a book. Shall we start?

We are at Cockle Bay trying to figure out where Stan will sing and sign. Renee grabs a pamphlet. It says: “Stan Walker will sign at Palm Grove from 4:30pm to 6pm”. We plan the day to make sure we are there in advance and see him coming. At that point I am starting to realise that in a few hours Stan will be there where we are standing and my nerves start to show up. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 65163

We find a spot where to sit in the shadow from where I look around to spot any sign of Stan. Palm Grove is a circular little area surrounded by palm trees but there are 2 small gazebos on one side, one white and one red. I keep an eye on them Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 Icon_cyclops We take pics, dance to the music from the concert happening in the water. The sun is scorching hot! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 118382 I look at my watch every 5 minutes. Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 65163

It’s 4pm now and.... nothing Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 428148 I decide to visit the toilet to freshen up my face. Renee comes in and says: “Simo! Come on!” I think, omg, he is out there. Renee says they announced Stan is signing now. How could have we missed him?!?! All the preparation and the self talk about staying calm goes out of the window. I look every direction as we proceed toward the designated area. But... where is he? Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 994723 I see a rather big group of ppl lining up at the white gazebo. Hmmm it must be him.... I focus on the gazebo and try to see who is behind the table. Tippy toes, bit to the right bit to the left and, omg, It’s him!!! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 798630

I can’t help gasping and cover my eye with my hands. All I saw was his tanned face and shining white smile. I have seen Stan everyday for 6 months now on video, TV, pics etc so to see him at first it felt SURREAL, as if my mind had to adjust to the visual effect, trying to distinguish between the image and the real thing right there in front of me.

I regroup and callout Renee and Linda. At this point we are getting closer and I start shaking LOL Linda is first then Renee then it is my turn. Linda has already asked him if he knew me but he had a blank look on his face. I didn’t care. All I was thinking about was not to faint lmao

I am right in front of him now! omg I couldn’t speak lol I give him the album cover and ask him to put is autograph on the mini poster, sorry Stan I think I didn’t even say pls lol I wasn’t thinking straight bahahah Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 764136

Ok the spelling incident.

Stan asks: “To Simone?”

I correct him: ”No, with an A at the end”

He looks at me and goes: “aaaaah SimonA!”

Poor shaking me: “Yes, it’s me!” hoping he did recognise my name

But he goes: “Is there a C?”

Dumb me goes: “No, it is S-I-M-O-N-A” Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 42966

I will learn later on that he was referring to my surname which has double C in it LOL oh well...

He signs then time for a photo together and I think I had the biggest smile my mouth could handle Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 5 764136 lol I say: “Thank you Stan” and he gently smiles back to me probably saying you’re welcome or something but cannot remember.
    We hang around the gazebo taking pics until he leaves. The impression he left me at this point is of a gentle, softly spoken young man. So sweet and caring. He has a black singlet and grey-ish long pants. Looks very thin, probably the busy schedule is not leaving him enough time to eat proper, poor Stan. He looks very good with a tan; he has a dazzling smile, a sparkle in his intense brown eyes and, when he smiles his face just lights up. He is truly handsome in person and the videos and pics make him no justice.

There it is. My first encounter with Stan. I didn’t or couldn’t say all I wanted to say. I was too nervous. I promised myself that I would do better at the cafe later on. I thought: “Thank God I have another chance!”

Taking a break now. I need food LOL The second part of day is coming soon.

Last edited by Simona on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added thank you line)
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm

ahahahaha , thanks for it simo - lol @ the spelling of your name - hehe .. ill be waiting for the next part :) hehe , lols ..
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:26 pm

hahaahah thats awesome simo!!!! you handled your nerves VERY well :) you didn't faint, YAY! hahaha..
    and this is only the 1st part :)) can't wait for the 2nd :))))

jane_gun wrote:For us ordinary people who each aspires to be a superstar, we gals have gotta do the climb coz it's a man's man's man's world. Even when we feel like hiding in the black box to shelter us from the purple rain, think of me and remember my advice: get out and dance to this life of amazing grace! So let's stay together as one and we will rock you! Hallelujah!

WOAH JANE! that is one of the awesomest RANDOM poems iv everr read. and i agree with Krysta! NO WONDER YOU WON THE COMPETITION! hahahah..

Last edited by LASERAsmiles on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Also waiting for next part - come on Simona - how much did you need to eat???? LOL

The whole forum is living vacariously (did I spell that right) through you four ladies, you realise this.
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

omggssshhhh jane - that is an aweesssooommmeee poem - love it ..
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Lol, it wasn't meant as a poem - just a random act of stringing sentences containing the titles of the songs in his album together - hehe, but glad you guys like the randomness, lol...

Simo, you've finally posted up part 1, yay! Can't wait for your next post, hehe...

Someone PM-ed me about the poem I wrote for Stan (the one I passed to him on oz day) so here it is:

Serenade me and I will sway
    Troubles will seem miles away
    Ataahua indeed is my today
    Now that I've met you on a summer's day

Will continue to pray for you
    Asking God to bless you through and through
    Live for Him in a spirit anew
    Keep walking in a manner worthy and true
    Even when the time comes to bid adieu
    Remember me as I'll remember you

Yup, the first alphabets of the poem spells out STAN WALKER, hehe...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:11 pm