Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+12
QueenTiger
Linda
radelaide
josephineperrot
KrystaBel
nappunyoja
kiwianabananarama
kalaivani
Taichimisty
LASERAsmiles
Simona
sarahbunny
16 posters

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Ohhh of course it can if she has the plug she should be able too LOL tash meet her and get the video if she cn burn it or something and then try and upload haha
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Ummmmm maybe don't meet her LOL tell her to join this forum and upload onto her fb an then you give us the link to her fb and we will all add her LOL
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Tash... If you go..keep urself safe always. Dont go alone, meet in the open where lots of others people will be, and have ur phone CHARGED.

In saying that...keep an open mind, we are all strangers until we say hello!!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm

@sarah...oh yes, much better idea! Ask if they have facebook OR if they want to join SS - promote promote promote!! Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:00 pm

KrystaBel wrote:Tash... If you go..keep urself safe always. Dont go alone, meet in the open where lots of others people will be, and have ur phone CHARGED.

In saying that...keep an open mind, we are all strangers until we say hello!!

I'm with u Krysta, We are all strangers until we say hello...
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Hey Tash, We are saying just be careful. Have you got someone that can go with you to meet this girl.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:36 am

hey guys i got small info from that chick what he talked about i dont no if tash sed it all...lol but i think she cbs telling me the rest hahah:
    she said:

yes when paradise band (one heart) was playing a worship song he started to cry ( i asked if he got emotianal or anyhting )
    he was saying how when he was only like five his dad used to beat his mum up and him adn he siblings. and when he was nine he was smoking weed and trying to bashing his mum nd sis and one day his mum spat in his facw and said i love you but you are turning into your dad, and his mum started to go to church and they said for her to break up with her husband, and he didn't want to leave her so he started to go to church to and now he is very gentle ill tell u tha rest tommorow its late here in going to bedz lol

yer im still waiting for the rest haha but i keep tellingher to try and uploadt lmaooo
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 am

thanks sarah, you little Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 4 195478 Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 4 333657
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Hahaha LOL I wish we had the video I'm gnna keep trying hopefully queentiger has some luck today calling
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:38 pm

His parents must have been changed by Christ, not just religion, but a relastionship with God.
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 pm

awwww STANNN!
    i feel sorry for him.. u know.. how he just can't get rid of those harsh memories.. but im also glad to see that he can still stand so strong.. and believe that its all over.. and believe that God gave him a new life..
    hmm.. and i agree with shooshoo, STAN and his parents were changed by having a relationship with God..
    well.. you gotta say THANK GOD for that Wink

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 4 563318
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm

really thats great tash....hopefully you can get it up haha
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Hurry up Tash...LOLz We are excited!! Waiting impatiently lols..nahh jokes. Looking forward to the Utube link Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Thanks Tash, Upload what u have as soon as you can, I will get a phone call back on monday regarding the videos. So i will keep everyone updated.
    Awesome job tash...... Once u do can you put the link up as well so ppl know where to go...thanks again.
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:21 pm

YAY.. good job tash :)))
    hurry up! Razz
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:25 pm

yes please hurry up tash lol quicklyyyyyy
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 am

OK - I'll check back when I get back from Angelsea!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 pm

LOL Robyn we prob still won't have it tash has dissapeared lmaooo I'm getting abit edgy haha listening to Stans album makes me want to hear the video even more haha Razz
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey Tash, Did you find out anything yet, were u able to upload the video footage that u got and get the photos from the other person that u were meeting up with.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:19 pm

ohh dear..no Tash!!

She said she had seen the DVD, and it was gr8. Maybe she is having problems uploading to Utube... have u heard ANYTHING Sarah??
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Nope havnt heard anything Tash has dissapeared hahaha if she cant get it we will see what the lady says too QT bout the DVD
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:34 pm

oohhh..well at least we still have Renee as an avenue - Cross fingers!!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm

I girl from FB said that he gave his testimony at the conference but dind't tell details... dunno should I ask her?

i think she maybe in the forum somewhere
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Might aswell Simona I've read alot ppl saying that his testimony was beautiful and his a real man of god....:) I wanna hear it still
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Oh yes pls do Simo..be nice if u could ask - thks Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 4 333657

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 am