Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
Taichimisty
Linda
QueenTiger
kalaivani
Nicola
kiwianabananarama
radelaide
Keitamaanga
KrystaBel
Ataahua
Simona
15 posters

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Empty Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by Simona Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:26 am

source credit: www.clipsal500.com.au

24 November 2009

IDOL WINNER STAN WALKER AT 2010 CLIPSAL 500 ADELAIDE

South Australian fans will have the opportunity to see the latest Idol winner Stan Walker perform at next year’s Clipsal 500 Adelaide.

Stan will join other Idols Jessica Mauboy, Wes Carr, and Tom Williams at the Jim Beam Tracksounds on-circuit concert presented by SAFM on Saturday March 13 at the 2010 event.

The Idols concert will be an integral part of the day which is anticipated to be the biggest in the history of Adelaide’s multi-award winning V8 Supercar carnival.

‘Next years Clipsal 500 Adelaide is going to be a cracker and the Saturday of the event will be awesome. We will have a full day of feature races, the first leg of the Clipsal 500 V8 Supercar race, the Idols concert, and then the Stratco SAFM Skyshow inside the Clipsal 500 Adelaide venue. It doesn’t get any bigger than that!’ South Australian Motor Sport Board Chief Executive, Jason Allen, said today.

As for the talent of Stan Walker that is beyond dispute with this comment from the Chief of Sony Denis Handlin: ‘Stan is a remarkable and gifted young performer who has shown great spirit not only throughout his life, but during the show to win this year’s series’.

His debut album will be released before Christmas.

The Idols concert is free to all Clipsal 500 ticket holders for that day of the event, and will follow the V8 Supercar event.

The 2010 Clipsal 500 Adelaide is a round of the V8 Supercar Championship Series and will be conducted from March 11-14.

The gates to the circuit will be opened at 6.30pm on the Saturday evening for *free access to the Stratco SAFM Skyshow.

For tickets phone Ticketek on 132 849 or book online at www.ticketek.com.au

Visit the event web site www.clipsal500.com.au for further information

* Free entry subject to venue safety and capacity.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE CLIPSAL 500 ADELAIDE 2010!

Last edited by Simona on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Empty Re: Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by Simona Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 am

well ADL SS... you better book/purchase your tickets!!! Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Icon_cheers
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Empty Re: Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by Ataahua Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:14 pm

simo, are you going to put Stan's public appearances on the calendar?
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Empty Stan Walker at Clipsal 500 Adelaide - Sat 13.03.2010

Post by KrystaBel Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey Admin peeps lol..this reads as old news (24 November 2009) thought I'd bring to ur attention. Maybe u can confirm this event and Stans participation..things may have changed?!

Have no idea how to start a thread so if article is worth a thread list...pls go to it!! Big Smile

Link: www.clipsal500.com.au

The 2010 Clipsal 500 Adelaide is a round of the V8 Supercar ...
    www.clipsal500.com.au/.../idol_winner_stan_walker_at_2010_clipsal_500...

24 November 2009

South Australian fans will have the opportunity to see the latest Idol winner Stan Walker perform at next year’s Clipsal 500 Adelaide.

Stan will join other Idols Jessica Mauboy, Wes Carr, and Tom Williams at the Jim Beam Tracksounds on-circuit concert presented by SAFM on Saturday March 13 at the 2010 event.

The Idols concert will be an integral part of the day which is anticipated to be the biggest in the history of Adelaide’s multi-award winning V8 Supercar carnival.

‘Next years Clipsal 500 Adelaide is going to be a cracker and the Saturday of the event will be awesome. We will have a full day of feature races, the first leg of the Clipsal 500 V8 Supercar race, the Idols concert, and then the Stratco SAFM Skyshow inside the Clipsal 500 Adelaide venue. It doesn’t get any bigger than that!’ South Australian Motor Sport Board Chief Executive, Jason Allen, said today.

As for the talent of Stan Walker that is beyond dispute with this comment from the Chief of Sony Denis Handlin: ‘Stan is a remarkable and gifted young performer who has shown great spirit not only throughout his life, but during the show to win this year’s series’.

His debut album will be released before Christmas.

The Idols concert is free to all Clipsal 500 ticket holders for that day of the event, and will follow the V8 Supercar event.

The 2010 Clipsal 500 Adelaide is a round of the V8 Supercar Championship Series and will be conducted from March 11-14.

The gates to the circuit will be opened at 6.30pm on the Saturday evening for *free access to the Stratco SAFM Skyshow.

For tickets phone Ticketek on 132 849 or book online at www.ticketek.com.au
    Visit the event web site www.clipsal500.com.au for further information

* Free entry subject to venue safety and capacity.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE CLIPSAL 500 ADELAIDE 2010!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:42 pm

yes, Krysta thank you so much for this! there is a topic onthis and it is a bit old you are right there!

So now we will have the upcoming appearances properly marked. I made some changes. when this one it's next on th eschedule will come up prominent on the topics and also on the calendar!

thanks Krysta again! I will move this in its own topic k? Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 885672
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 am

is radelaide preparing for this? hehehe
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 am

I'm sure all teh Adelaide fans wil be xcited--Go Stan geting sm gud gigs in Aussie punk1
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Simona wrote:is radelaide preparing for this? hehehe

Yeah baby! Me and QT will be fighting the rev heads to get a front stage spot!!

Have started my exhaustive exercise regime to make sure I'm in top walker-stalker form before he arrives in bewdiful radelaide happy dance huyya happy dance

These after-race concerts usually attract huge crowds, so it will be interesting to see how many attend the Idols concert.

Wes Carr is no longer performing (not sure why) - Shannon Noll will take his place. Bonus!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 pm

oooh lucky!! go Stan in Aussie ....yay! yay its just round the corner cuz!! Have fun radelaide and Renee! Rock the house gfs!!!! haha....
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 am

QT is coming??? bahahaha what a invincible Stan fan she is! ahaahhaah good on you! our very own PR~!

You girls are gonna have so much fun LOL yay!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:29 pm

My Dad lives in Adelaide...pity I'm not able to go and visit him and see Stan perform while I'm there Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 494568
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 am

good exposure for Stan, good venue and having Jessica, Shanon Noll etc will be a good gig for him.V8 mad fans can also have the opportunity to be entertained by the OZ Idols and we never know how many people are going to have an impact (from )the one STAN WALKER.
    Hope he gets to sing with Jessica!!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm

OMG OMG only a few more sleeps Kel. Guess what actually won 4 day pass to the clipsal aswell. How funny i was only going for saturday to see stan. Now going for the 4 days...haha. See u there.. luv u.xxoo
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Awesome news QT! Well done gal. You two are gonna have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. Make sure your cameras are in full functioning mode LOL
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Don't worry linda i will. As i said i was only going saturday. But got news from a friend that you could win tickets 4 day pass & it closed last night. so i put my entry in & of course added STAN in my entry. hahah. & They emailed me today & told me that i won. & so did my friend. haha. Camera & video charged.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Awesome news Renee................. you go get em girlie....... :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

QueenTiger wrote:OMG OMG only a few more sleeps Kel. Guess what actually won 4 day pass to the clipsal aswell. How funny i was only going for saturday to see stan. Now going for the 4 days...haha. See u there.. luv u.xxoo

Congratulations Renee!! Thoroughly happy for you Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks Krysta.
    Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 913396 happy dance huyya Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 515754 Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 515754 again....
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am

QueenTiger wrote:Don't worry linda i will. As i said i was only going saturday. But got news from a friend that you could win tickets 4 day pass & it closed last night. so i put my entry in & of course added STAN in my entry. hahah. & They emailed me today & told me that i won. & so did my friend. haha. Camera & video charged.
    Yah Nay! And yay to your friend! That's frickin awesome ... it was meant to be. Can't wait for you to land in Radelaide ... Stan here we come! huyya
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 am

It was awesome Kel, can't wait either 5 more sleeps....woo hoo.
    I will be flying in friday morning early. I will text/ring u when i get there.

Can't wait to catch up with you Kel. Saturday night all about our Stan the Man. xxoo
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:17 am

Way to go QT.....you da bomb gf!!!!!
    Go strut ur stuff for Stan the man....wooohoooo!!!!
    Have fun!!!

Taichi
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks Taichi, I will. I will make sure that i bring video & photos back with me....hehehe.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 am

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 333657 great stuff renee! you lucky girl!

Can't wait to hear how you guys go at the concert Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 28774

Radelaide... ready to roll?!?!?! Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 822661
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 am

Heya QT,you lucky thing---- have a ball on our behalf mate!

Stan walker, when are you coming north mate? there are hundreds of fans in this part of OZ, waiting to see you? Come to central QLD,loads of Kiwis in this part of the country,working (so hard) in the mines and industries, away from their families and friends waiting to see you.I am in the hospitality/tourism business and I'm happy to accomodate you and your entourage (on the house)if you do.

God, please whisper in his ears!!!!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 am

yaahhhh renee ! hope you have an O for aweeessooommmeeee time ; bahahahahhaaaaa ( hopefully someone will get my joke ) LOLS !

ngaawww kalaivani i really do hope he comes down your ways :) hehe , i think he would if its on the house :) hehe Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 333657

X

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:45 pm