Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+12
QueenTiger
Linda
radelaide
josephineperrot
KrystaBel
nappunyoja
kiwianabananarama
kalaivani
Taichimisty
LASERAsmiles
Simona
sarahbunny
16 posters

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm

yes hahah damn it i know LOL ok well if you find anything out tell us...have fun surfing
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

LOL I might be getting a bit closer I found a girl who has videos I think she bought them she send she can send them to me but she lives in s.a LOL I just asked her if she can upload them to YouTube or something.
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

omg, would be awesome if she could upload em to youtube!

*FreeYouTubeDownload* hihihhihihhihiiii..... Razz
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 pm

ROFL hell yeahh YouTube downloader hope she can *fingers crossed* haha
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 pm

yeah.. fingers crossed!
    Dear God, pleeeease!

oh we need a *fingers crossed/praying* emoticon.. haha..
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm

I knowwwwww omg haha I'm stalking everyone whose even mentioned influencers youth why can't people check their facebook hahaha
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 pm

LOL sarah.. what would stan's state be without you...
    hahahha..
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Yeah would realy love to find out what he said at the conference. I'm going to searc for utube videos with the option to search by latest update, that is how I fond the latest uploaded videos, amen!hehehe
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Well done Sarah, Did the person have the part where stan was talking as well as singing....
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:19 pm

i believe so but i gotta wait till she gets back to me hopefully she knows how do use youtube LOL
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Lets hope so Sarah, otherwise u can give her a crash course.. lol!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 pm

LOL not me i dont know how to lol...someone can give me a crash course and then i will give her one lol
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 pm

lol! Don't worry i think all of SS will hound her and by the end she will be a U Tube junkie... lol!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:48 pm

LOL her name is Amber March?? lol know her at all?? if so get that damn video haha Razz
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:28 pm

lol @Sarah..you are a riot hehe..and persistant gf!! possessed a little scary LOLz
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:29 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scary...i wont give up till i see and hear those videos lol
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Get the video LOL ask her to bring it then get the video and learn to upload to YouTube LOL
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 pm

please tash! :) :) :)
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:37 pm

ummm.... YES!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 pm

ahhh OF COuRSEEEEEE I love you and I'll love you even more if you can get videos Razz
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Ok as soon as she replies tell us what she said hopefully good news. *fingers crossed*
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:07 pm

ALl of them haha aslong as they have the video who cares hhahah make alot of new friends in the process.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm

ok so, where is Tash looking exactly? I'm so confused now LOL
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:12 pm

LOL at the church where influencers was
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Oh I see!!! no wonder I was so confused LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 pm