Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+12
QueenTiger
Linda
radelaide
josephineperrot
KrystaBel
nappunyoja
kiwianabananarama
kalaivani
Taichimisty
LASERAsmiles
Simona
sarahbunny
16 posters

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by Simona Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm

I don't feel very good LOL someone can pls tell us something!!!! anyone was there? Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 6608
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by sarahbunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm

LOL no clip unfortuantly just someone took a picture of him...maybe his preforming and stuff over the 3 days :S I don't know some person on twitter says he was really good :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm

can we see the pic somewhere? Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 Fresse
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm

http://twitpic.com/ymxs3

here it is i dont know how to upload :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm

omg he's air are sooo long... LOL

but why wasn't advertised on their website? it says tue 19th at 7:30pm :(
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:47 pm

bummer huh Simo?
    Shame we missed it grrrrrrrr
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm

hmmm i dotn know but he is preforming tonight too tho...a chick from youtube said she is going to go see him tonight Big Smile

Stan would have preformed and spoke by now I pray to god someone videoed it Wink
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

LOL what YouTube thing? I'm just hoping someone videoed it I saw a pic of him backstage with some guy tonight he look hawt still wearing the same jeans he did in NZ tho LOL and he looks tanned like even more
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm

OMG I'm seriously sorry for you and me bahah you shoulda scabbed off your mum only $15 and you coulda ran there lmaooo I want to see what he said I saw another photo very cute bahah I want to eat him

Nah said she was going to see him, the website said listen to his STORY and hear him sing for tonight.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Please please does anyone have update....Love the picture of our Stanilicious man. But i want to know if he spoke, how it went & his performance..
    Calling out to ppl in Adelaide, please let us know....

huyya LMAO
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm

I know me too I type stan walker into twitter and I keep refreshing the page some of the people have tweeted pics with him but that's it and for some strange reason I emailed them asking for video footage if they have any of him speaking and singing lol I'll see if they reply Razz
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 pm

@Simona..yeh Stans hair looks long(ish) and quite thick.. I love the pic! I think I see someone holding a camera?? Video?? Hope so..cant wait for the Utube u/l LOLz Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 pm

LOL great job sarah, i'm doing the same...I want more Stanilicious....keep refreshing my u tube...

Everytime i log into U tube now it comes up with recommended viewing, and guess what they are all Stan Walker Video.. lol! Do they know that Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 563318

haha

Hopefully we get something soon, or i might have to take a quick flight aero to adelaide what u think...
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Haha definetly did youse look at the other twitter pics from the night haha Stan is sitting on everyones lap lmaooo but he looks cute one with a pout the other a bigggggg smile :) yum LOL

if not here they are:

http://twitpic.com/yrwt0

http://tweetphoto.com/9065847

is it just me or doe she look super tan Razz
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 pm

He does look lovely and tan...I agree with you there..woo hoo. Cool picts..Still nothing on You tube...arrrgggghhhh.
    (frustration setting in, someone tell us something)

Hello anyone... Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 548796
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 pm

haha , thanks for the link sarah Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 333657 uhmm yeaa he does look tan - too much sun ? hahaas , lols ..
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 pm

QueenTiger wrote: Still nothing on You tube...arrrgggghhhh.
    (frustration setting in, someone tell us something)

Hello anyone... Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 548796

yeah, ANYONE?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Oh thanks Lasera, i'm glad its not just me waiting...
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 am

omg YOU WENT TO SEE HIM!?!?!?!?!?
    YOU WENT TO THE INFLUENCERS YOUTH CONFERENCE???
    Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 727573
    tell us everything!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:03 am

did you go icecreamMAN ??
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am

ahaha , awwwks , lols .. well at least you gotta pik and auto Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 2 333657 lols ..
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:37 am

awww thats so cool!
    how was it?
    so he only sang amazing grace yesterday?
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 am

Ok I've tweeted, fbooked everyonce who mentioned Stan at influencers youth and I emailed them too now let's see if anyone replys their is Always someone who proffesionally tapes speakers at those youth things and I'm sure someone had to have a video camera and taped it :)
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:21 pm

omg sarah.. i sure hope so..

i saw the pic tash.. haha..
    icecreamMAN wrote: and its terrible quality coz my mum took the pic and coz it was on my
    camera and i took a pic of the pic with my phone coz too lazy to upload
    pics
    LOL
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 pm

yer he was on around 10 today..:( i missed him i think he put himself as hidden cus i was on at that time LOL did you find any info bout yesterday?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 pm