Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

4 posters

WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss!

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss! Empty WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss!

Post by QueenTiger Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm

source: http://www.take40.com/news/28312/watch:-stan-walker-reveals-why-he's-single-and-has-an-in-studio-kiss!

WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss!

11 January 2012

We chatted to newly single Stan Walker a couple of times last year and he chatted all things love, music and movie roles!

We wanted Stan to resolve some of the rumours surrounding him and Jessica Mauboy, sparked when they recorded the love song 'Galaxy' together last year.

Watch the music video for 'Galaxy' here!

Stan confirmed what we pretty much knew -- that he and Jessica Mauboy are just mates, and likely to remain so!

So does this mean that Stan's on the market? He revealed to take40.com:

"I've recently just split with my girlfriend... it's just kind of hard, especially what I'm doing and the lifestyle that I live ... it's a bit unfair on her... she's still my best mate. I love her."

Watch our two interviews with the cheeky Stan below -- where he talks melon crushing, racism and shares an intimate moment with someone (or some-thing) in our studio!

[url=]
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss! Empty Re: WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss!

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 am

Thanx for the updates Renee!!! A very very happy birthday to you and Linda xoxo and me too haha. muj LOVE to you cuz <3 Tracy
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss! Empty Re: WATCH: Stan Walker Reveals Why He's Single And Has An In-Studio Kiss!

Post by LASERAsmiles Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 am

aww i knew it! stan stopped tweeting about her and so i had a feeling they split.. pretty sad, they were so good together :( but at least they're still good friends :)

kiwiana, i just read your message today! i'm so sorry! hope you read this reply though... for those of you who didn't know, kiwiana closed her yt account cos of the new layout. it does really suck though tbh, lol. but i'll really miss you heaps kiwi!! and your videos too!!!! you were one of the MOST dedicated stanfan on yt! :( hope to still see you on SS now and then, and yes, please follow me on twitter! @stansfans or @LASERAsmiles! and make sure to tweet me!

unfortunately, stan and jess aren't coming to perth for their tour so i'm not going to see them :( poo. but andrea said something about stan visiting perth in march, so i might see him then hopefully! we haven't had a visit from stan in quite a while! hehe

and to everyone else on stan's state, hope you're all well. i still come on here every now and then and still love stan as much as i ever have! so amazing to still see you guys posting on here, LOVE THE DEDICATION! hehe xx
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 pm

You are such a sweetheart Lasera! I miss you and all our dear friends we have made through Stan. I'm sorry cuz I couldn't wait till March 7th...it was like a death sentence...like on death row!lol
    I needed to close kiwiana and it was sad and I shed tears tbh. I saved maybe half of my 69 uploads of stan.. just the good ones :)...and that day seemed like the right day to close her. She lives on tho LOLOL on all the many YT vids I commented on for over 2 years...and yes I'm here. I am like you...will be here now and again to spread the love of Stan!! I always promised I would be his fan forever and support his career wherever it went.
    Yes I will follow you and tweet you soon...one day you'll get a shock and hear from me k :) Big hugs cuz xoxo please take care xoxo
    thestanwalkerfan
    thestanwalkerfan
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by thestanwalkerfan Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 pm

thanks a million bucks for sharing this Big Smile xox
    thestanwalkerfan
    thestanwalkerfan
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by thestanwalkerfan Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm

oh no! the link isnt working,i mean the video. looks like i spoke too soon :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:26 pm