Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+8
Linda
fynesthorse
Taichimisty
nick_93
sarahbunny
Simona
Ataahua
QueenTiger
12 posters

Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th

Ataahua
    Ataahua

Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th

Post by Ataahua Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:56 pm

I can't believe you forgot me Linda. 👅

anywayz, so I met up with Renee and Linda at Blacktown. can't believe they got there at 8am. such dedication. I got there at 10am. rabbit there weren't a lot of ppl yet so it was cool.

i think i literally yelped when Stan walked onto stage at 10:30 to rehearse.

friggin, Stan is beautiful. the girls and I were joking that if he wore that same grey shirt again, we'd tell him off or something. but he didn't, haha!

I'm gonna try to be brief. after about 10 minutes rehearsal, he went behind stage and returned again promptly at 12. how many songs did he sing?? 4? I can't really remember coz I was too busy watching him and being mesmerised.

he was awesome. during the second song, he jumped off stage and walked along the barrier touching hands with ppl at the front.

Yes, I touched Stan's hand. there was definitely a spark there. Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Wub

he didn't really talk...he looked tired. totally understandable. but it was enough to see him sing in the flesh.

then signing time. because Renee and Linda were the first ppl to arrive in the morning, we were first in line. so straight away we were led on stage to meet Stan. we weren't allowed photos with him though, which was a minor bummer.

my knees were shaking like you wouldn't believe. it was awful coz I ended being really cliche by telling him that's he's awesome, to which he said thanks. and then wishing him a merry christmas to which he said, thanks you too!

I touched his hand again...shook hands. he smiled.

omg.

we took heaps of pics, but Renee and Linda's are better than mine since they have cameras like the paparazzi ones. Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Thumbsup so they'll post up their amazing shots later.

it was awesome meeting up with the 2 girls! we need to do it again!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th

Post by QueenTiger Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 pm

OMG OMG OMG....Words don't express what i want to say...Stan is the man...He is georgeous...I was one happy person today.. Not only did i get to meet Stan and Wish him a Merry Christmas, I got to meet up with Linda & Tes which was great aswell..We were given an extra 10-15min show b4 hand, as they did a rehersal of Halo, he then came out at 12 & started singing. He can along the front row and touched our hands. (My right hand will never be washed again lol! He sang 3 songs i have recorded all of them on my phone and got some on my camera aswell.. As soon as i can download them on my computer i will put them up. I got some awesome picts aswell. My legs were soooo sore i arrived there at 7.30 (tragic i know, obsessed i know, but i don't care I Love Stan, It was all for Stan. hehehe) but i was first in line with Linda arriving not long after. Ppl got there late & tired to push in but i told them to go to the back of the line.
    Stan was really happy when i told him about our forum, he said he will check it out, I then spoke to his mum & dad after & also gave them the site so they are going to come on & check it out aswell.
    Oh well i better stop talking cause i just keep looking at all my photos and video footage....woo woo woo....I took all 5 copies of my CD and got them signed. I just ask others to get them signed for me.. Thanks Tes for getting one signed for me...There was only 1 signing per person, & they wouldn't allow us to take photos with him. We weren't happy about that hey Linda. (Photos & Video footage to come).
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 pm

OMMMGGGGGGG !

sounds like you guys had a maddd azzz timeee Big Smile so jealousss of use right now , LOOLS !! ngaawwww you guys touched his handdd :) & told him and his parents bout the forum , wooo wooo you go girls !! Big Smile .. cant wait to see the piks girls =) yaaaahhhhh !

X
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am

Well it's my turn now.
    I arrived a little later than Renee. We were first in line and then Tess came along. I nearly pee'd myself with excitement I tell ya! I still can't believe that a young 19 year old lad had me (ICU RN so it takes a lot to get me shakey) shaking like crazy. Thank god I had a decent camera that helped with that!
    Anywho...............
    Sound check and treated to a little extra Stantastic singing. 12 rolled on and out they all came. OMFG they were brilliant!
    Halo, A soul song I didn't really know, It's a Man''s world and BB.
    Crap girls! I took like 150 photos but some were a little blury.....*sigh* He touched my right hand, and thanked me when getting his autograph. He is such a sweetie, a truly genuine, adorable and sweet human being.
    I reluctantly came home after chatting with his mum & dad and yes Renee told them about the forum and I gave Stan the Christmas Card etc)
    I did a runner to get going to carols in the domain where I saw him at the Mix Fm booth doing a blurb for the radio, then I saw him sing a MJ song & Amazing Grace and then in the finale (I'm sure you all watched that) So I had multiple Stan exposures today and it was just AWESOME!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:17 am

mz_linda wrote:OMG OMG OMG he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME> I met up with the Queen Tiger! WHat a GREAT day. I took like 150 photos! LMAO@me. We'll be swapping pics! Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 000203FB

And and andn we were first in line to get an autograph and and and I spoke to his Dad and his Mama. OMG I am one ultra happy old bag that now has the spirit of a schoolie! ROFLMAO

SORRY! I forgot Tess!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 am

OOOOOOhhhhhh thanx you guys......I totally felt your excitement.......that was to die for....... ☀
    Shame there were no photos allowed with him.....next time

How cool was that.....you all bumped into each other.....
    So looking forward to seeing the pics!!! bounce

Made my day people....thanx ever so much!

Cheers Taichi
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 am

I wondered where our Tes was?? out touching Stan's hand..lol..thank you Queen/tes and Linda for your lovely description of seeing Stan and hearing him sing!!
    I put up a new topic in latest news thread which will make you girls happy to know that Stan is not just lovely singer but no fool..xx
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:29 am

mz_linda wrote:OMG OMG OMG he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME> I met up with the Queen Tiger! WHat a GREAT day. I took like 150 photos! LMAO@me. We'll be swapping pics! Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 000203FB

And and andn we were first in line to get an autograph and and and I spoke to his Dad and his Mama. OMG I am one ultra happy old bag that now has the spirit of a schoolie! ROFLMAO

lol I feel so happy for you guys and i know the feeling of being star struck.....i was sort of hoping my age too would make me not behave like a star struck teen but it didnt......he is awesome......such a wonderful human being.....so great you got to meet up with the other adorees queen tiger and tess........i am wrapped that he is bringing wonderful people together like this.....its the unity i adore...hopefully next time he is up in brisbane i can meet up with thai..woudl love to meet people off this forum it would be so cool......huge smiles.......deb
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:31 am

QueenTiger wrote:OMG OMG OMG....Words don't express what i want to say...Stan is the man...He is georgeous...I was one happy person today.. Not only did i get to meet Stan and Wish him a Merry Christmas, I got to meet up with Linda & Tes which was great aswell..We were given an extra 10-15min show b4 hand, as they did a rehersal of Halo, he then came out at 12 & started singing. He can along the front row and touched our hands. (My right hand will never be washed again lol! He sang 3 songs i have recorded all of them on my phone and got some on my camera aswell.. As soon as i can download them on my computer i will put them up. I got some awesome picts aswell. My legs were soooo sore i arrived there at 7.30 (tragic i know, obsessed i know, but i don't care I Love Stan, It was all for Stan. hehehe) but i was first in line with Linda arriving not long after. Ppl got there late & tired to push in but i told them to go to the back of the line.
    Stan was really happy when i told him about our forum, he said he will check it out, I then spoke to his mum & dad after & also gave them the site so they are going to come on & check it out aswell.
    Oh well i better stop talking cause i just keep looking at all my photos and video footage....woo woo woo....I took all 5 copies of my CD and got them signed. I just ask others to get them signed for me.. Thanks Tes for getting one signed for me...There was only 1 signing per person, & they wouldn't allow us to take photos with him. We weren't happy about that hey Linda. (Photos & Video footage to come).

I am wrapped you guys got to meet up and have a ball seeing and talking to stan.....what a day huh....bet you are still smiling....i am smiling thinking of what a day you guys had.......yaaaaay for stan yaaaay for stan fans.......lol.....debxo
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:58 pm

awww thank you Linda, Tes and Renee Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Icon_biggrin for your stories...

I was hanging on every word you wrote. I can only imagine how you felt... good lord, I would have fainted for sure...

So great that you told him and his parents about the forum ! fingers crossed they are allowed to interact with us and come in and say hi!

Bummer! no photos with him?? I wonder why Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Icon_scratch there are pics been taken with him all over Fb... oh! maybe that's the reason? who knows! well, when will be my turn to see him live i want my pic with him! Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 745585 better be allowed Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Icon_twisted Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 149823

The singing must been sublime..... his voice live sounds better, right? Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Herz
    You girls also said he was gorgeous, beautiful, sexy and all that... aaaaaaaaah Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 554122
    .... I can only imagine Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Icon_redface
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Simona7 wrote:Bummer! no photos with him?? I wonder why Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 3 Icon_scratch there are pics been taken with him all over Fb...

from what we saw at Blacktown, only ppl in crutches or wheelchairs were allowed to have their photos with him. he met with them first and they were given more time to talk to him also.

I think it was Renee who said she should've brought her crutches along if she'd known, LOL! she jokes of course. :^0:
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:36 pm

STAN"S THE BEST!!!
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 pm

WOW SOME PEOPLE WENT TO THIS! THATS SO COOL MAN!
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 pm

i wanna see stan too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 pm

❤ 👽 👽 ❤ :roll:
    xstan8318x
    xstan8318x
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by xstan8318x Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm

ataahua, linda and QT, you guys were there too?

whereabouts did you guys stand?

I was on the left. near where Stan was signing for the people with crutches.

he was so friendly! talking to the little kids and stuff.

I touched his hand too!

I hope he does more signings when his 2nd album drops in march!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey xStan8318x we were standing up the front on the other end. I was there from 7.30 in the morning, then Linda arrived then tes. We were the first to go up and meet him and get our album signed.
    Wish we knew you were going we could have met you to....
    HOpe he does more signing aswell...
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am

STAN DA BOMB MAN!!!!!! Big Smile
    xstan8318x
    xstan8318x
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by xstan8318x Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 am

QueenTiger wrote:Hey xStan8318x we were standing up the front on the other end. I was there from 7.30 in the morning, then Linda arrived then tes. We were the first to go up and meet him and get our album signed.
    Wish we knew you were going we could have met you to....
    HOpe he does more signing aswell...

oh really! lol we were on opposite ends then!

me and a friend got there around 10:30. just in time to see Stan's rehearsal. Big Smile

yeh hope we can meet up next time! Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:16 pm