Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

2 posters

Andrew and Jacque chat with Stan Walker!

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Andrew and Jacque chat with Stan Walker! Empty Andrew and Jacque chat with Stan Walker!

Post by QueenTiger Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 pm

source: http://www.classichits.co.nz/showinfo/highlightdetail.aspx?id=16792

Special guest with Andrew and Jacque - Stan Walker!

Stan Walker has a brand new album out called 'From The Inside Out', and he joined us in the studio for a chat.
    Check this out - this is "Choose You", the brand new single from Stan Walker's new album 'From The Inside Out', released Friday August 20. What an AWESOME song! And what interesting cornbraids!

Click here to have a listen and see the brand new video!

Check out the video (underneath our photo) of the full interview with Stan.

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Andrew and Jacque chat with Stan Walker! Empty Re: Andrew and Jacque chat with Stan Walker!

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 am

I'm listening to the album again now!! Thanx Nays for this interview...aw he's so skinny right omg look at his arms...that boi needs a feed!
    ...I am loving With me and Stand up so much today...aw I'm really getting into Homesick too...plus my favourites Unbroken,Stuck in a box...and Love Graffiti...Kissing you...wow...awesome az album...the more i listen to the lyrics...just awesome! and I just can't stop singing The One. I like the song All I need too but I don't like the 'oh yeah we got it we got it g got it shawty' part...aw it puts me off lol..

"I've had a ballhead"...ahahaha love it Stan...shake that beast on your head boi!..haha...

aw cuz...I wrote about Stans Sylvia park signing on Simos interview TV One thread if you wanna read...haha sorry I didn't make it to Sydney this month cuz...xo afro
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Andrew and Jacque chat with Stan Walker! Empty Re: Andrew and Jacque chat with Stan Walker!

Post by QueenTiger Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:26 pm

No probs Kiwi, i was looking forward to u coming 2...Anyway next time. Great interview hey..Yeah i agree he has lost a heap of weight. But the poor boi has been doing heaps of running round, from state to state. He's going to be blessed with this album i can feel it.
    I Love From the Inside out, Homesick. OMG Love them all.....hahaha.
    BTW i will go check out your little post...Catch up soon cuz...xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:21 pm