Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

4 posters

Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl

_KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl Empty Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl

Post by _KENNY Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 am

THERE'S someone else in the room now when Stan Walker sings love songs from his debut record From The Inside Out.

Source - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/music/stan-walkers-songs-from-the-heart-dedicated-to-his-new-girl/story-e6frexl9-1225906061334

Songs like Unbroken, Chandelier, Kissing You and his latest single Choose You put his girlfriend Taya Smith front and centre in Walker's mind. "Just listening to these songs, I can relate to the way I feel about her," Walker said.

"She's my darling, she's so beautiful, so amazing and she's a rock for me."

The pair were friends but became closer during Walker's trip to Haiti to visit orphaned children in April. On From The Inside Out the 2009 Australian Idol winner covers various musical genres from R&B and hip hop through to melodic rock.

"I think people have lived in a fantasy for too long. They look at video clips and think he's a baller, he's a gangsta, or she's got all the money," he said. "But it's not even real life for the people in the clips.

"I really want to bring back a real message and real soul to music. Music was intended for the soul, it's supposed to reach people and change lives for the positive."

Below: A picture of Stan and his girlfriend on stage!
    Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl 06203210

_KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl Empty Re: Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl

Post by _KENNY Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am

so is from the inside out his debut album? scratch
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl Empty Re: Stan Walker's songs from the heart dedicated to his new girl

Post by shoooshoo Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 am

stan is taken now, sorry girls, many hearts will be "broken" now. !
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Stan is off the market to a beautiful girl. I've met her and she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside........ hm inside out......... :)
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:36 pm

aw...I love those songs...I'm glad he has someone to think about when he sings those songs...aww so happy for Stan and Taya! xo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:35 am