Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

5 posters

Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka Empty Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka

Post by QueenTiger Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm

source: http://www.samesame.com.au/news/local/5732/Brisbane-Ekka-Holiday-Roundup.htm

Brisbane Ekka Holiday Roundup
    Local News, By hazyinseptember, 9th August, 2010

It may be cold but things are hotting up over this Ekka week in Brisbane with heaps to do and plenty of fun to be had. With Brisbane seeing an influx of sexy country guys and gals, what a better way to celebrate than a mid-week public holiday packed to the guts with events!

Fluffy Presents GLAM – Tuesday 10th August

Tuesday sees Fluffy taking over the Ekka Show holiday eve for the first time ever. With a massive show lined up, headlined by Decoda Secret and The House of Gaga, and the usual great music from Harry K and Karma.

$20 entry – starts 9PM @ Family Nightclub.

The Wickham Hotel Presents – Hoedown – Tuesday 10th August

Celebrating the Ekka public holiday the Wickham Hotel is running a sexy night of hot Cowpokes and cute Jillaroo’s. So put on your best boots and grab your hat, its going to be a wild night.

$10 entry, doors open 9PM

Sportsmans Hotel presents Sex In the Sporties – Tuesday 10th August

Check out Sporties brand new show Sex In The Sporties featuring Shaniqua T-Bone, Abril Latrene, Sasha Trajik-Mole and Tara More.

Shows at 10:30 – Midnight and 2AM

Sportsmans Hotel Presents Ekka Bears – Tuesday 10th August

Downstairs in the Mineshaft sees the Bear boys doing what they do best for Dancing Bears. There will be plenty of hot and hairy men to keep you warm on these cold Brisbane nights.

Doors open 8pm. Entry is $10 for Non Members

Vanessa Amorosi and Stan Walker @ The Ekka – Friday 13th August

Catch Stan Walker from Australian Idol performing as well as Vanessa Amorosi playing her style of pop to the crowds at Ekka.

Stan Walker starts at 7:40PM with Vanessa on at 8:30PM. Tickets from the gate are $24.

Sportsmans Hotel Presents – Queer The Vote – Friday 13th August

Don’t miss this opportunity to see what your local representatives from each of the four major parties have to say on GLBTI issues.

Runs 6:30-8:30 PM

Sportsmans Hotel Presents – Black Friday – Friday 13th August

A very special Black Friday show hosted by Wanda d’Parke, with special performances by Sky Blue, Shaniqua T-Bone and the Bearskin Dancers

Shows at 10:30 PM, Midnight and 2AM

Operator Please @ The Ekka – Saturday 14th August

Catch those crazy kids Operator Please whipping the Ekka crowd into a frenzy.

Operator Please are on at 8:30PM. Tickets from the gate are $24.

Sportsmans Hotel Presents – YMCA Retro Party – Saturday August 14th

Brought to you by Studio 69 and hosted by the lovely Gloria Estapol, expect a fun night of retro music and performances by the Bareskin Dancers in the Mineshaft.

Free entry, Doors open from 8pm

Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka 913396 Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka 333657 huyya
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka Empty Re: Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka

Post by Linda Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 am

Hmmmm The Ekka didn't have people like Stan visit when we lived in QLD LOL
    suziibrave
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka Empty Re: Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka

Post by suziibrave Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 pm

I will be there tonight and I am so excited!!!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey suziibrave, welcome to Stan's state. That is awesome. Please let us know how it goes.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Nice stuff!
    Vanessa Amorosi: love her!

2 beautiful voices... i wonder if they will do a live duet What a Face
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey suziibrave, how did last night go...Did you get any photos or video footage....Did he sing any of his new stuff...Can't wait to hear how it went...
    suziibrave
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by suziibrave Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi All it was Fabulous! He sang 5 or 6 songs and got his groove on. I didn't record anything I just concentrated on watching all his moves! (His Mum was behind me taping it though as well as heaps of other peeps)
    He sang Black Box, Purple Rain, Unbroken and Choose You plus perhaps another one or two, but I was too giddy with happiness (to finally see him perform) to recall now ;-)
    He apologized for not having a voice. They are hitting him with sooo many high notes. Just cause he can doesn't mean he should. I would love to see him play an informal acoustic set type gig.
    He was excellent and I can't wait until next time now!!
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Lucky you Suziibrave!!! Stan Walker and Vanessa Amorosi @ The Ekka 163212
    glad you saw him----- Ekka is too far from me.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Hey suziibrave, Awesome, thanks for the updates, i'm so glad u got to see him sing. Can't wait for the album 5 days to go...woo hoo...
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 am

Firstly, welcome to the forum!
    I'm glad you enjoyed his performance, he's such a talented guy. I can't wait to catch his performance again in the near future (I hope!) lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 pm