Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+7
Kaitiakis_Mummy
Nicola
kalaivani
Simona
kiwianabananarama
shoooshoo
Linda
11 posters

JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances - Page 2 Empty Re: JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances

Post by Simona Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

thank so much Kiwiana for sharing your story

aahahahaha i love how you 'kept Stan well' ahahhaha you didn't want to give him the sick... your are so considerate cuz ... some teens would have just jumped on him no matter what... you are the bestest caring fan ever Group Hug

kiwiana wrote: aw Stan was sweet..Asking how I was..Of course I said "I'm great"..lol no my head wanted to explode and I felt kinda pastey..I kept thinking ..'don't you dare breathe, cough, sneeze, sniff hard~out like a hori on Stan' lmao..

LMAO girl you crack me up JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances - Page 2 775509

so, what a busy schedule Stan had back home eeeek no wonder why he's so tired.
    I reckon the promotional tour for the album is doing him a lot of good though.... #2 in Oz and #1 in NZ.... fantastic results!

I like the short clip with Drew (?) who is Drew? I don't know him but he is kinda cute and a good singer.... but.... geeeez when Stan stepped in with his amazzzzing voice at the end my ears rejoiced lol singing cool
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances - Page 2 Empty Re: JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances

Post by Nicola Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 pm

I loved that clip of Drew (C4 presenter) and Stan - it just wasn't long enough though! Stan was just getting into it - would love to have heard more. whistling
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 am

Aw Thanx Linda and Simo...yeah Drew Neemia has been singing on TVNZ since he was 10/11 I think. He was on a show called McDonalds Young Entertainers back 10 years ago....and he's hosted a children's after school show called Sticky TV and stuff like that. He has got a good voice...likes to play guitar and he can dance! A good all rounder and a nice guy...altho i don't know him personally lol. I am waiting for StanWalkerVideos to upload the acoustic Blackbox from this show. I'll post it as soon as it's up coz I loved it..it's a bit longer that one Nicola lol xo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 pm