Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+7
Kaitiakis_Mummy
Nicola
kalaivani
Simona
kiwianabananarama
shoooshoo
Linda
11 posters

JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances Empty JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances

Post by Linda Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 am

Sylvia Park Shopping Centre In-Store
    26 August · 16:00 - 19:00
    The Warehouse

Westfield Eastgardens JB HIFI Instore Performance and Signing
    23 August · 16:00 - 19:00
    Centre Court - Westfield Eastgardens

Westfield Tuggerah JB HIFI Instore Performance and Signing
    24 August · 16:00 - 19:00
    Centre Court - Westfield Tuggerah

Highpoint Maribyrnong JB HIFI Instore Performance and Signing
    22 August · 13:00 - 16:00
    Centre Court - Highpoint Maribyrnong

shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances Empty Re: JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances

Post by shoooshoo Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm

oh awesome! i live 10min from highpoint, will be there! although i have already preorderd my copy over the net...so not sure what to do :) maybe buy another copy
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances Empty Re: JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances

Post by Linda Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:55 am

I'm going to try and get to the Tuggerah signing
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:23 am

Is that Sylvia Park, Warehouse...NZ?? coz I am so there if it is...omg is it Linda?
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am

I'm pretty sure it is babes! Go for it!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

aaaaaaaaaaahhhh the day of my Bday is coming to Melbourne!!

what a coincidence!... now my hubby wouldnt refuse me a trip to highpoint on the day of my Bday to see my idol wouldnt he? Grin
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Simona wrote:aaaaaaaaaaahhhh the day of my Bday is coming to Melbourne!!

what a coincidence!... now my hubby wouldnt refuse me a trip to highpoint on the day of my Bday to see my idol wouldnt he? Grin

No he would'nt--- go see your idol and send our love and greetings from all of us!!!! JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances 333657
    And since its your birthday----hooooooooooo party up large while you're there on our behalf JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances 913396
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:16 pm

awww thanks Kalai :)

Now I am so excited cause we will be going as a family ....

my kids have the opportunity to finally see Stan perfoming live!

they can't wait happy dance .... same as meeeee huyya flower
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm

That's so awesome Simona - it'll be a birthday you won't forget - have a wonderful time, and hope you all get to talk to him.
    My six-year old just said to me today that she hopes that she'll get to meet Stan someday - wish he was coming to Christchurch to do a signing etc instead of just Auckland.
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:54 am

Oh wicked as Simo...awesome as...Nicola I feel for ya but I am sure he will be there soon...I feel blessed I get to see him 2x in a week...purely coincidence I thought I was going to miss him here in Perth while I was in Sydney...but turns out not...cant wait to see him again....OMGSH he sung Hallelujah at the Rivervale made me cry so powerful...!!!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Kaitiakis_Mummy wrote:Oh wicked as Simo...awesome as...Nicola I feel for ya but I am sure he will be there soon...I feel blessed I get to see him 2x in a week...purely coincidence I thought I was going to miss him here in Perth while I was in Sydney...but turns out not...cant wait to see him again....OMGSH he sung Hallelujah at the Rivervale made me cry so powerful...!!!

Yes he certainly has the gift of being able to touch people's hearts and move them to tears - in a good way! He's the only singer who's ever done that to me - it's a "God" thing, and is very healing/cathartic at times.
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

maybe i will bump into you simona when i'm there with my wife
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:34 pm

hmmm i don't think any of these places are in Brisbane where i live
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:38 pm

here's the link to highpoint advert with location of stage.

http://www.highpoint.com.au/content.aspx?urlkey=news_whatson#stan

aww thanks Nicola and Andrea. I have to make sure i have a camera with me as my actual one was smashed on a river rocks during my camp-holiday :((( plenty of shopping to do at highpoint .... can't wait for my kids to meet him huyya

EDIT: I will look out for you and wife shoo JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances 52856
    if you see a 'small' woman with a very TALL hubby and 2 running/screaming kids ... that's me sweat
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Trecking all the way from Mooroolbark tomorrow to see him at Highpoint! Big Smile
    Hopefully I don't get rained on while I'm getting there :p
    Can't wait!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 pm

I thought i just let you all know that I am not going to Highpoint today, as matter of fact i am not going anywhere as two of us (family) are really ill... cannot get out of bed :(
    sooooo... I certainly will see Stan at the Williamstown concert.

To those who are there at instore today, have fun!

it's a beautiful day in Melbourne!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Simona - you'll be so gutted. I pray your family will all be well again soon.

Nic
    xx
    greenjems
    greenjems
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by greenjems Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:23 pm

went to Top Ryde shopping centre on Saturday with my daughter & friend, we were running late and couldn't find where he was singing. We decided to get a lift and see where the crowds were. Couldn't believe it when Stan walked into the lift!!

Then in all my excitement tried to take a photo and the camera froze and the lift doors opened!!

And just to finish off the day I tried to fix my camera whilst Stan was singing that I ended up deleting ALL the photos on my camera that I hadn't got around to putting on the computer. Years gone.............

It was well worth it though, don't have any photos but have some great memories!!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:57 pm

thank you Nicola :)

Hey Greenjems!

thanks for sharing your adventure!
    I know the feeling of deleting/loosing all your old pics :( but hey! you had a close encounter with Stan! what more could you ask on the day?

thank you very much again, i enjoyed your post JB Hi-Fi In-store signing and performances 333657
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 am

Great stories guys.............. shame about the photos..... :(
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey Guys, went & saw Stan again today at Westfields Eastgardens, OMG he was once again awesome. He sang the same 3 songs "black box", "Unbroken" & "Choose You". Poor boi he looks so tired, He's been travelling so much. He didn't have his beanie on today so he had his afro..
    He explained that he was growing it a little bit longer but he is then going to shave it all off again for a great cause "Canteen".
    Soon we will see stan with a shaved head again. I will post my photos of Monday & today on f/b.xx
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Fantastic Renee! Well done babes. I'm still trying to win tickets to see him at a VIP event here in Newcastle.
    Can't wait to see the pics! Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah i heard bout that one, that you posted on f/b. Keep me in mind if u win a few tickets hey....It will be an excuse to come up and see u as well.xx
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 am

I posted this last week but in the wrong place...still a little sick too so forgive me...but yeah I went to see my idol Stan at Sylvia park Thursday August 26th...

I didn't talk non stop like last time haha...coz i was too scared in case I coughed or sneezed on him...and I didn't ask for a kiss, just a photo...aw I didn't wanna make him sick!...but he looked great.. keeping his hood over his mane lol...

He is sooo skinny now...I was kinda shocked when he came out...he has never been this thin...but happy and a little tired...apologising for being late and explaining about forgetting his passport haha...no one minded at all...some even clapped when he finished speaking.

..but yeah I was 2nd/3rd in line..Lucky really coz...I thought I was really late arriving at 3:30pm and thinking the line would be halfway down the mall but there was no line. omg! not good enough for our Stan I thought.

The first person to meet me was a mate from yt and her daughter. We met at the last signing at Sylvia Park and she wasn't happy coz the rescheduled signing of 4:30pm had been re~re scheduled to start at 6:30...so I was early...yay! She had to leave and I was happy to look after her lovely teen daughter...we waited in line about 3 hours and ate McDonalds haha to pass the time...we made friends and I invited a nice lady to join our forum..shes on the vid too..aw man we're all on those vids haha...and yes I did text Hikoi and Super...as per usual..

The line didn't get long till about 5:30...and i reckon there were 300 hundred fans...that made me really happy for Stan...lots of families and teenagers.
    He didn't sing...but still the excitement and tight security..chanting the same line of 1 photo and 1 CD to be signed...and we were allowed 1 poster signed too. So I got 10 photos and 1 CD and 3 posters signed....

aw Stan was sweet..Asking how I was..Of course I said "I'm great"..lol no my head wanted to explode and I felt kinda pastey..I kept thinking ..'don't you dare breathe, cough, sneeze, sniff hard~out like a hori on Stan' lmao..
    He was nice of course..gawgess smiles..apologising for smudging a bit of his name on my CD..I didn't care...I have his fingerprint in black vivid now too haha....oh yeah I said thanks a few times, can i have a photo?, I've been to all your concerts here!,...not too much lol...and I didn't touch him when we were behind the table for the photo..then i got off the stage...so yeah...I did my best to keep him well lol..and tonight on TV he looked healthy and happy...

He sung well on the maori sports show Hyundai code singing choose you. He was also on Studio 2 an after school show...he sung choose you again and straight after on C4 Select a music show...where if anyone can upload (Jules or Bob please) it was I think Stans true brilliance shining through coz he did an impromptu acoustic of 'Blackbox'(the best I've heard from him even though Drew was struggling a little on the gat...omg it was the Stan I know and love)...and they did Travie McCoy 'I wanna be a billionaire' where Stan did harmonies..haha that song cracks me up every time i hear it so i really enjoyed it...Stan judged a call~in singing competition and got the 3 contestants to sing Halo singing along with them...and on all those shows gave away his signed albums...

It's been an awesome visit for Stan...yes he's got the fro happening again haha...He's still beautiful!...and the glow must be Taya..aw
    sunny sunny sunny

Thanx Bob! Drew and STAN ~I wanna be a Billionaire..

source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5rdK8Crp4Q
    StanWalkerVideos
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 am

Awwwww Kiwiana you always write some great stuff!
    What a fabulous story babes....... well done and it sounded like you had a great time regardless of feeling poorly!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 pm