Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+5
nick_93
sarahbunny
Ataahua
Eve
Hikoi
9 posters

[07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th

Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

[07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th Empty [07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th

Post by Hikoi Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Meet Australian Idol winner Stan Walker!

December 7, 2009, 7:34 am |girlfriendnz

Stan Walker, Kiwi winner of Australian Idol 2009 will be appearing at The Warehouse Sylvia Park, Auckland on Tuesday December 8th between 4.30 - 5.30pm!!

He'll be signing copies of his debut album Introducing... Stan Walker, which features some of his awesome show performances as well as his smash hit single "Black Box".

Introducing... Stan Walker will be in stores Tuesday December 8th, so make sure you get over to The Warehouse Sylvia Park to get your very own signed copy!

source: youth.yahoo.co.nz

Just saw him on TV and he confirmed he was going to be there. He also looked surprised, like he had only just recently been told about it!

Last edited by Simona7 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added date in thread title)
    Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

[07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th Empty Re: [07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th

Post by Eve Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 pm

OMGosh Hikoi, I saw him on TV toooo. We are soooo lucky, I cant wait to get my cddddddd's. Can ya tell,lol.
    My son is going to be wrapped,cos instead of me rewinding My Sky with all my Aussie Idol recordings I can play my cd really loudly, louder then the TV.
    OMGosh, he thinks Im crazy,ha. I just say , yep I am for Stan The Man Walker, woopwoop!
    Are you going Hikoi? I only work down the road, but we are soooo busy I dunno about the boss letting me leave like 3.30 so I can push all the young kids out of the way, nah jokes.
    Either way, that cd will be blasting in West Auckland tommorrow night, so excited and happy for our Stan!
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

[07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th Empty Re: [07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th

Post by Ataahua Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:30 pm

thanx for posting the news, Hikoi! ^^

so...the album's in stores in NZ before OZ? 0_0
    Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Eve Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Omgosh Ataahua, that is so not fair! I didn't know that, I mean you guys voted him in so you should of got the release first? Im sorry I didn't mean to gloat! When does it come out in Australia?
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Tottaly agree we voted for him and made him the winner and we gotta wait 3 more days than NZ very unfair :( lols comes out in Aus 11th dec:D
    Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Eve Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Oh, thanks Sarah. I cant put the emoticons in my messages, I know Im useless even though I work in an office (work with templates mostly). If I could it would be the saddest one on the list for you beautiful Australians that spent all your money voting him in. :x
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Ohh lmao but you put one in...naww thanks eve so sweet
    But your lucky you get to meet him in NZ if you live in that part....I havnt heard of him coming to Mwlbourne for a signing :'(
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Omg that's awesome! Big Smile

But arghh so frustrating, PLEASE do an instore here in Melbourne!! lol :)
    Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Eve Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Hes gotta go to Melbourne, Ive seen on the net lots of people in Melbourne wonder when hes gonna get their. Hes got a huge fan base Big Smile you'll see him soon enough. I know we are soo lucky, but its almost bitter sweet now that I know Oz don't get it for the next 3 days, whats up with that. Strange, very strange cyclops
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 pm

yes Eve your right he did mention on the Maori awards night that his album gets released in NZ on the 8th Dec, I think because he was going to be in NZ was a good idea to release it while he was in NZ!! because he said his doing sme promotonal work in NZ and flies out on the Wednesday..

ps Sarah his heard that the melbourne fans are fanatical his scared we might pounce on him lol why his not coming to melbourne!!!
    Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Eve Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:14 pm

I absolutely will, no worries there :)
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 pm

LMAO Josie haha he better watch out cus I'm gonna pounce on him if he doesn't come Melbourne...and if he does haha he better rest up that night cus he might be sore from everyone pouncing on him Neutral :) lol
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Eve wrote:Omgosh Ataahua, that is so not fair! I didn't know that, I mean you guys voted him in so you should of got the release first? Im sorry I didn't mean to gloat! When does it come out in Australia?

oh were you gloating?? [07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th Blink LOL! I didn't direct my comment at you. I was just making a statement of confusion, that's all. [07.12.09] Stan Walker signing at Auckland on Tuesday Dec 8th Hug
    I am a little disappointed that NZ gets the album first but....what can we do...
    Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Eve Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Ok I was gloating :roll: I would be dissapointed too pale
    But in 3 days time you won't be Big Smile You'll be :cheers:
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Eve wrote:
    Are you going Hikoi? I only work down the road, but we are soooo busy I dunno about the boss letting me leave like 3.30 so I can push all the young kids out of the way, nah jokes.

Naah, I live in Bay of Plenty...too far and not enough time to get there!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 am

Hey guys....was not impressed to read his album being released today :roll: !!!!!in NZ and not here in Oz.
    Rang my daughterinlaw to have a whinge.....she knows I'm a huge Stan fan....she let her fingers do the walking, while I waited on the other end of the phone, and guess what Big Smile ........it is being released in some shops today......which shops you may need to ring around...but Stan's album is being released here in Oz......so check out the shops Stan fans!!!!!! :^0: yaaahoooooo
    Oooooh bummer, thumbs down on that one No , if I was visiting my parents who live 5 mins walking distance from Sylvia Park.....I'd be there to see Stan the man in person, oooohhh whoaaaa is me.....instead I'll have to dream it!!!!! lol!

Taichi
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am

well you got your wish Tes! we got it the same day as NZ so I am so glad for everyone over here! terrible how they did not tell us the date!! I was in the mall I could have checked it out and brought it now I have to wait till thursday..
    Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Eve Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 pm

nick_93 wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:Haha well eve make sure you tell us what Stans like if your going and what his Album is like aight? :)

Haha, yes, amen to that! Razz

Hey guys, I still havent got his cd yet. I heard they're releasing in Aus a few days earlier then expected soo happy for you guys Big Smile Had dramas with my car and got side tracked. Stupid car! Im getting it tonight hopefully, if the shops selling his album are open,arggggg. Have a good evening,hope you've got your Introducting Stan CD, hope I get mine tonight :roll:
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Yep came out in Aus yesterday :) My sister brought it for me today for christmas haha buy making me wait :(
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:47 am

Hey Eve,
    Ohhh yeeeaaahh!!!!!! I am one happy chappy cos mine arrived home with my hubby after he finished work....... Big Smile
    That was hard work sitting on egg shells aaaalllll day waiting impatiently for my Stan Walker album.
    And yaaaayyy it is now in my hot little hands.
    Absolutely ❤ the album.....
    Look forward to you getting yours!!!!

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 am

I heard from one of Stan's interview that he was there at Sylvia Park for 2 hours signing. The appearance was scheduled to be 1 hour only and he thought there would have been 20 ppl... instead he found hundreds of fans lining up!

Anyone who was there can confirm this?
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:47 am

good morning Simo I saw on youtube they have a few of him signing at S Park did not watch them but saw they were up!!
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 am

Eve
    Eve
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Eve Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Taichimisty wrote:Hey Eve,
    Ohhh yeeeaaahh!!!!!! I am one happy chappy cos mine arrived home with my hubby after he finished work....... Big Smile
    That was hard work sitting on egg shells aaaalllll day waiting impatiently for my Stan Walker album.
    And yaaaayyy it is now in my hot little hands.
    Absolutely ❤ the album.....
    Look forward to you getting yours!!!!

Taichi

Yey Taichi, I got it , I got it. Its Ataahua! Didnt get to Sylvia Park I knew they're would be heaps of people there. I just wanted the CD anyway, gosh would of been good to see him sing live though,stupid car! Ive got my Cd now so all is good Big Smile

sarahbunny wrote:Yep came out in Aus yesterday :) My sister brought it for me today for christmas haha buy making me wait :(

Ohhh nooo! It is well worth the wait Sarah, it really is Wink
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Simona wrote:I heard from one of Stan's interview that he was there at Sylvia Park for 2 hours signing. The appearance was scheduled to be 1 hour only and he thought there would have been 20 ppl... instead he found hundreds of fans lining up!

Anyone who was there can confirm this?

hi Simo,just got back from NZ on monday after a long holiday.Yes i was at Slyvia Park to see Stan.The place was packed out and Stan had only 1 hour to sign autographs.I could not go on the long line of fans but sneaked my way through the crowd and got closer to about 2 meters away from Stan.Screamed my head off"Stan" till he looked at us and gave us the biggest smile and a wave.Happy happy dance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:27 pm