Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW Empty Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW

Post by Simona Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Stan will be performing at Lily's Restaurant in Seven hills, NSW

There will be also 'Justice Crew" the winners from 'Australia got talent' show.

Tickets from $25 to $50 ... it's a fundraising night so show your support ppls!

more info below

Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW 34080_10

credit source: https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60142&id=1053303634&l=f276a95870#!/photo.php?pid=1309373&id=1053303634

Last edited by Simona on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 pm

C'mon guys....

2 kids in the Group are my mate Pauleens kids...Isaiah and Aaliyah...very very talented kids...

Stan is performing so thats even more reason to go...

Wish I were there... :(

Renee....Linda...let us know if you can make it and if you can let us know how it goes and stake out Pauleen and give her a big hug from me and tell her I miss her....xoxoxox

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform at 'Night For Vegas" fundraiser, NSW

Post by Linda Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 am

Ugh I'm stuck in Newcastle that night. WORKING as usual..... I'm going to Sydney on Thursday but have to be back that night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:26 am

DUMB!!!!!!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah I know......grrrrrrrrrrr I so miss the excitement of stalking. I mean trying to get to his performances. If I was still in sydney I could have Hillsong'd away as I know one of the organisers
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 am

Sweet...I plan on going to Hillsong when I come back...we go together??? And Renee...woohoo...:) its all bout Jesus though...not Stan...oh all right maybe a little bit!!!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 am

LOL yep, that sounds good. Let me know in advance though ok? I'll see if I can get some preferential stuff LOL
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:46 am

woohoo look at us the lengths man the lengths we will go to...:)
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 am

LOL but it's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good Andrea.........
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Apprantly he was brilliant...as usual...Barry Southgate was backing vocals....

"quote"
    He was brilliant... So much better then on tv and so so so funny. He even put himself in to b auctioned for him to go anywhere and Sydney to sing for u.... Someone paid $1600 for him and then Stan doubled it with his own money!!!

"unquote"

There we go...gotta find out what songs he sung...xox

He sang a beyonce song and Alicia keys and I can't remember the rest!! Oops I will email u later with more details
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Kaitiakis_Mummy wrote:Apprantly he was brilliant...as usual...Barry Southgate was backing vocals....

"quote"
    He was brilliant... So much better then on tv and so so so funny. He even put himself in to b auctioned for him to go anywhere and Sydney to sing for u.... Someone paid $1600 for him and then Stan doubled it with his own money!!!

"unquote"

He sang a beyonce song and Alicia keys and I can't remember the rest!! Oops I will email u later with more details

From Barry Southgate via direct message on Twitter!!!

Halo, If I Ain't Got You, Closer, Umbrella, Let's Stay Together...

:)
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Kaitiakis_Mummy wrote:
    Kaitiakis_Mummy wrote:Apprantly he was brilliant...as usual...Barry Southgate was backing vocals....

From Melissa Stafford my friend that attended :)

"quote"

"unquote"

From Barry Southgate via direct message on Twitter!!!

Halo, If I Ain't Got You, Closer, Umbrella, Let's Stay Together...

:)
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 am

OMGsh He is such a babe! Awesome job and just sooooooooooooooooooooooo fantastic he auctioned himself!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:18 pm