Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
Linda
Simona
6 posters

Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre Empty Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre

Post by Simona Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Stan will be performing @ The Sydney entertainment Centre for The Exchange Film & Art Festival organised by Hillsong church.

Festival and enetertainment will start @ 4:30pm, then service @ 6pm.

Bus Tickets (including volunteers) - $10, no re-issues, no refunds.
    Car Park Tickets - $18
    Wilson “Entertainment” Carpark. Entry to this carpark is made from Darling Drive, Haymarket (located directly behind the Entertainment Centre)

For more info on transport and to purchase the tickets visit http://myhillsong.com/easter
    credit source: stanwalkermusic.com

Last edited by Simona on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre Empty Re: Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre

Post by Linda Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 pm

I'm going to email the events coordinator LOL he's on my FB LOLOLOLOL

Ok I've text Rick and hopefully he will get back to me soon with more information about this :)

Last edited by Linda on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rick)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre Empty Re: Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre

Post by Simona Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm

thanks Linda Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre 195478
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 am

Stan will be performing at the Easter Sunday evening service at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
    Caarlsz
    Caarlsz
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Caarlsz Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 pm

I might be going!! Who else is ? Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 pm

I'll be there Caarlz. Hope to catch up with u there...Let me know if you going?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Hey guys, Just got back from an awesome nite.
    Firstly, I will say that i'm sorry but we weren't allowed to video or take photos inside. Stan Walker will perform @ The Sydney Entertainment Centre 494568 So my camera had to stay in my bag. I pulled my camera out once but unfortunately I got told that i wasn't allowed to video or take photos.
    Wow all i can say is that Stan stood up to the plate again.. He was awesome & so was Taya & Ashleigh.
    He started off by singing a few lines of a few songs (mixed them up).
    He then sang Crazy in Love, Umbrella was the funniest cause as he was singing ppl in the crowd were putting up their umbrellas and swaying.. It was so funny.. He then sang Oridinary PPl. That song made me cry, it took me right back to Day 1 audition in Brisbane. OMG WOW.
    He then sang another song I will surrender, I think that's what is was called. WOW i have never heard it before but all i can say is i hope that they have taped it. because it was beautiful..
    Guys really sorry that i couldn't get any footage, but they wouldn't let me, don't know if anyone higher up got anything, but cause i was on the floor level. I will ask next week, or ring the church during the week and ask them if they got the praise & worship on Tape. If they did i will definately have it by next week and put it up for everyone to see.
    Once again our stanalicious Stantastic Stan, was awesome...xx
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Awesome Renee!
    Glad you had a great time. Sounds like Stan and the gang also had a great time huh?
    Cross fingers for some images or footage at a later stage :)
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 pm

I'm hoping Linda, I was so upset that they wouldn't let me video, (my camera was all charged up 2).. if not even some photos.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Ah well, if it happens then it happens huh?
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome night Nay - great that you got to see him again!! Not to worry that you weren't allowed to film etc, just keep that slide show running through your mind gf! Wink
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Yeah it was a great night.
    hahaha kel. Definately the slideshow runs through my mind, but not only that, don't worry the slide show runs on my puter aswell gf...xx
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Here ya go QT ... love the umbrellas in the crowd! flower flower flower