Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+10
QueenTiger
Julie
sarahwithanh27
fynesthorse
Linda
sarahbunny
Nicola
LASERAsmiles
Kaitiakis_Mummy
Simona
14 posters

Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 Empty Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9

Post by Simona Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:52 pm

According to stanwalkermusic.com Stan will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - ch9 on Wed 5th May...
    credit source: http://stanwalkermusic.com/tour/hey-hey-its-saturday/?awesm=fbshare.me_ALvSp

I don't watch this show, me no likes Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 494568 but sure I will be watching this Wed hehehehe Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 917411
    anyone else watching? Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 764136

EDIT: it airs at 7:30pm AEST in Melbourne
    now, if you'd like to check when it is on in your state please visit this website http://yourtv.com.au/guide/ then click on 'add/remove channels' and select your city then click on 'TV Guide' on the navigation bar. cheers Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 333657

Last edited by Simona on Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 Empty Re: Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 pm

I will be.... :)
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 Empty Re: Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat May 01, 2010 4:20 pm

yeah, just saw his tweets.

Goodmorning... Thanku Jesus 4 another awsome day... Getting ready 4 hey hey its saturday.. Singing there in wednesday... Excited az...

Just finished my movement workshop 4 Hey Hey... Man im a clown hahaha... Cudnt stop laughing... Oh God is good...

so... what time is the show? hehe
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm

I might see if my Dad in Adelaide will record it for me.
    One question though - why is it called Hey Hey it's Saturday if it's broadcast on a Wednesday? Is it taped on a Saturday and aired on a Wednesday? Just wondering smile
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat May 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Haha it's an ancient show and used to be on Saturdays soo I guess they just didn't wanna change the name or it would seem
    Different haha I'll be watching even though it's Boring as hell
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon May 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Wooohoooo I don't watch the show normally but I'll be watching it this time around LOL

I think I have my recorder sorted now so I'll record it as well *cross fingers*
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Mon May 03, 2010 3:14 pm

I've asked my Dad to record it for me - so we'll see what happens...
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue May 04, 2010 10:29 pm

cool , i just happen to watch a lil of last weeks show and then i hear stan will be on Stan Walker will perform on Hey Hey! It's Saturday - Ch9 333657 it sure is gonna be a crack up ! lols ..
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Ahhh that was so good!
    I hope somebody puts it up on youtube. I wanna hear that again!
    And again... and again... anddd again...
    Julie
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Julie Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

I loved it too! For those who missed out on the performance, it has been uploaded on youtube here: