Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

4 posters

Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!!

Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!! Empty Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!!

Post by Hikoi Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Look what I found!!!
    Stans going global!! I found this clip, and saw on the synopsis part that it had Stans
    name as an artist who sings Mans World! Then I watched it, and realised he wasnt just
    a name in the description... hes ON THE CLIP!!

And when you see who else is on it, well, it just blows my mind that someone else, rates
    him as highly as the other famous singers on the clip!! James Brown, Christina Aguilira, Seal!!!

Stans the only "unknown star"!! (apart from the main singer Edyta Gorniak)

I dont know what language or country this person is from tho! anyone know? jumping jumping

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!! Empty Re: Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!!

Post by Simona Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Polish i think ... I can't believe it! they actually know Stan?!?!?!?!

gotta go and check that channel

thanks hikoi what a find!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!! 913396
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!! Empty Re: Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!!

Post by Hikoi Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:51 am

I know!! Isnt it amazing!!! I couldnt believe that not only did he "make the cut",
    but the only other males who made it were James Brown and Seal!!! whoop! whoop!

Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!! 727573 Mans World - Christina, Seal,James Brown...and STAN!! 727573 jumping jumping
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:24 pm

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWW!
    James Brown.. Seal.. Christina Aguilera.. Edyta Gorniak.. and STAN! WOAH. his music career has just begun and he's already flying so high and im sure he'll just go higher and higher.. . haha.. and whoever made this video is DA BOMB.. like seriously.. WOOOOT GO STAN! "i don't consider myself to be a celebrity.. im still the same person.. just more people know me.." MMHMMM. MORE PEOPLE KNOW YOU ALRIGHT. hahahah Big Smile
    dgman
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by dgman Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Love this vid...Stan tore it up on that song but how lucky is Joss Stone to sing with the Man Himself...James Brown... sidenote: does anyone think Leela James looks like a young Oprah?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:01 am