Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+12
radelaide
QueenTiger
KrystaBel
Laney x
sarahbunny
kiwianabananarama
fynesthorse
Taichimisty
Simona
Keitamaanga
LASERAsmiles
PriscillaxX
16 posters

Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards

Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 am

We are terribly Muriel.....lol....hard out fans...love it love it love it !!!!!

Oh hey my vids are up on my fb FINALLY!!!!
    Mz Walker
    Mz Walker
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards

Post by Mz Walker Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Ohh Cool Hope He Wins I Vote For Himm All The Wayyy Haha
    Loveyuu Stanleyy Roto Walker x Big Smile
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 am

Heyyyy Kiaora Mz Walker!! Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards - Page 2 569874 Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards - Page 2 569874 Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards - Page 2 569874 to Stans State Fan Forum cuz!! We hope you enjoy the forum cuz...

yes I need to vote some more now...haha getting used to those other names on the list like Fuzzy...and Tahnee...haha...but Stan is gonna win his category... singing cool
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi Mz Walker Welcome to SS.

I 100% agree with u Kiwi, Stan will definately win his category. Especially with all of us voting more than once for him... Vote for Stan in Dolly teen choice awards - Page 2 913396 Group Hug lol!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:38 pm

How does someone pronounce Agyness?...what kind of name is that? but loving...fuzzy!! I gotta a cuzzy called fuzzy...haha...naa I do...but its a nickname so maybe that doesn't count...
    we'll i'll do a few votes before i go to bed...think I've done bout 30 now...I'll do another 5 i think...
    FAA~ROUT! STAN I\\'ll get there WIN...HE I\\'ll get there !! lols...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:06 pm