Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

4 posters

Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards.

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards. Empty Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards.

Post by QueenTiger Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 pm

source: http://nzmusicawards.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/have-your-say-by-voting-with-vodafone-for-the-peoples-choice-awards/

Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards.

As part of the VNZMA Finalists’ Announcement last night, the Vodafone Peoples’ Choice nominees were released and now YOU get to have a say in who actually takes home this Tui.

Gin Wigmore, Dane Rumble, Kids of 88, Shapeshifter and Stan Walker are this years nominees. And while this group certainly delivers on diversity, it’s pretty male dominated with Gin Wigmore being the only female artist making the list.

The great thing about this award is that you can actually help your favourite artist win by showing your support and voting for them.

So here’s your chance to voice your pick for the 2010 Vodafone People’s Choice Award and it’s super easy with online and text voting options… there is also an iPhone app coming soon.

1. Visit the Vodafone NZ facebook page and click on your favourite artist to register your vote (one vote per person only).

2. Txt the name of the artist you want to win to 787 (txts are free for Vodafone customers and 20c for other networks).

Dane Rumble – txt Dane to 787
    Gin Wigmore – txt Gin to 787
    Kids of 88 – txt Kids to 787
    Shapeshifter – txt Shape to 787
    Stan Walker – txt Stan to 787
    I also need to add that by voting not only are you helping decide who will win the People’s Choice category for 2010 but there’s also a really amazing prize up for grabs.

When you vote you’ll automatically go in the draw to present the People’s Choice Award to the winner at the Vodafone NZ Music Awards on October 7 (this also includes a travel package for two from anywhere in NZ). You could be up on stage with the stars… pretty cool huh!

There will also be 10 runner-up prizes of double passes to the VNZMA’s, so what are you waiting for? GET VOTING!

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards. Empty Re: Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards.

Post by QueenTiger Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 pm

i found another vodafone lauch article.

source; http://auckland.scoop.co.nz/2010/09/vodafone-launches-30-days-of-music/

Vodafone launches 30 Days of Music
    September 2, 2010Entertainment, PressRelease0 comments
    Press Release – Vodafone

Today Vodafone launches the first ever ’Vodafone 30 Days of Music’ – a celebration of Kiwi music and a countdown to the biggest night on the Kiwi music calendar, the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards. News release
    September 2, 2010

Vodafone launches 30 Days of Music
    Today Vodafone launches the first ever ’Vodafone 30 Days of Music’ – a celebration of Kiwi music and a countdown to the biggest night on the Kiwi music calendar, the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards.

For the 30 days in September, Vodafone offers customers downloads, prizes, in-store signings with Kiwi artists, celebrity interviews and the chance to have their say and vote for the Vodafone People’s Choice Award.

Vodafone’s Head of Brand Engagement, Tessa Tierney, says “We’re so proud to be involved with the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards for the sixth year running. This year we decided to shake things up a bit and start celebrating early

“We’re also thrilled to be taking the show on the road so even more Vodafone customers can enjoy the hottest Kiwi music, with the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards Finalist Showcases in Wellington and Christchurch.”

Everyone who votes goes into the draw to win the ultimate VNZMA prize pack including flights and accommodation in Auckland, two VIP tickets to the Awards Show and the chance to take the stage with the Vodafone Warriors and present the People’s Choice Award on 7 October.

So get to it.

You can vote in one of two ways:
    1. Visit www.facebook.com/vodafonenz and click on your favourite artist to register your vote (one vote per person only)

2. Txt the name of the artist you want to win to 787 (txts are free for Vodafone customers and 20c for other networks).
    Dane Rumble: Txt Dane to 787
    Gin Wigmore: Txt Gin to 787
    Shapeshifter: Txt Shape to 787
    Kids of 88: Txt Kids to 787
    Stan Walker: Txt Stan to 787

Terms and conditions apply.

For more information on 30 Days of Music visit www.vodafone.co.nz/play.

ENDS
    Content Sourced from scoop.co.nz
    Original url
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards. Empty Re: Have your say by voting with Vodafone for the People’s Choice Awards.

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Thank You Renee!!!! OMGosh I'm gonna tell all my friends to vote...aw cool! and a chance to stay in Auckland ahahaha...hmmm I already live there haha but that would be cool to be with the vodafone warriors presenting the peoples choice award to Stan!! Thanx nays...awesome article and info...actually If I won I would give the prize to my Aunty...coz she a huge stan fan but hasn't seen him yet in the flesh...plus she loves league...xo

I voted! yay huyya
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Hey Kiwi, Glad u voted. I wish that we could vote but only NZ residents only..Guys get ur fingers a texting or go on via the f/b link and vote for our man STAN...
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 am

I was all set to vote then I found out it was for NZ residents :(
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 pm

STAN Won 4 awards tonight at the Vodafone Music Awards!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy he's the man!!!

Peoples Choice Award
    International Achievement Award
    Highest Selling Single (Blackbox)
    and one other haha...

I didn't go cries but I watched him on TV singing with J Williams and Dane Rumble...Stan was cool...Um but I'm not a fan of the new undercut haircut altho that zigzag design on the back left is cool...I only saw that when he was performing...CONGRATS STAN...YOU ROCK!!! xo
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Yay Stan! Congratulations and well done! He's worked so hard this past year, so great to see him being rewarded for all his effort! Great to see Kiwi's getting behind him and showing him how much we love him over here! Oh and Kiwiana the other award was the NZ on Air highest Airplay Single award (for black box).So happy for him.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 am

Aw thanx Nicola...yes so proud of Stan!..at least this time we could vote for him huh? for peoples choice..haha
    Aw hope you guys are all okay in CHCH...yous are always in our prayers cuz...
    ..There was a earthquake in Wangas, Wanganui on Wednesday...oh no...
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi Kiwiana,

We are ok here in Christchurch thanks - thanks for your prayers - we appreciate it! God has been merciful to our city with no loss of life and few injuries - compared to Haiti - we got off so lightly. There are those who are suffering with homes damaged or uninhabitable and progress is slow on repair work - as EQC has lots of homes to assess. We got off lightly here in Hornby (South West) as we're on riverbed foundation and are not on the fault line.We have cracks in the walls around doorframes etc and in the brickwork outside, but nothing major, the aftershocks make further cracks. People are quite traumatised though by the ongoing aftershocks and we had a big one on Monday night that brought our neighbour (& fellow Stan fan) and her dog over at 11pm in a panic! One daughter slept through (it was a 5 magnitude, this biggest since 8 Sept) and the other one was freaked out and my husband ended up staying with her until 1am when she finally settled back to sleep. We are getting fewer aftershocks but the occasional big one that sets people on edge again. Most aftershocks are magnitude 3's or the occasional one in the 4's. My neighbour who is on her own, found having Stan's songs going through her mind after the big quake, really helped her stay calmer than she otherwise would have been.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Aw Stan should do a concert for CHCH...he is so inspirational...I'm glad you and the family are alright but those aftershocks are still scary...Arohatinonui cuz!

Stan, Dane and Joshua should do a concert in aid of Canterburys earthquake...that would be mean...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:47 am