Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+6
johnbrandon
QueenTiger
_KENNY
Kaitiakis_Mummy
Simona
Linda
10 posters

VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 Empty VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010

Post by Linda Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 am

I received this message through facebook.........

"Stan has been nominated for a NICKELODEON AWARD and we have to vote like crazy to get him to win his category. Voting starts on the 16th August So spread the news if you can :)"

So we need to find the link and vote like crazy. So if anyone has any further information can post it right here.

Cheers All :)

Linda B
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 Empty Stan Walker nominated for the NICKELODEON AWARD

Post by Simona Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:16 am

Some exciting news for Stan!

He has been nominated for the Nickelodeon award

voting will start on the 16th of august

will drop a link then.

in the meantime does anyone know what this award is about?

have you voted before?

is it the kid's choice award? hmmm

Last edited by Simona on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 Empty Re: VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010

Post by Linda Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 am

I posted it on the other stan related discussions Simo LOL
    I'm not sure exactly... waiting to hear back.
    I think it's the kids choice award???
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 Empty Re: VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Will do my dear anything for our Stanny :)
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:20 pm

awesome!!! yeah its the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. What category is he nominated for?

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Yeah Kids choice award, (i deleted my post aswell linda)...hahaha.
    i went onto the website but there is no link yet...Thanks Taya for the info. waiting for a link...

Everyone Start voting from 16th August....

johnbrandon
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by johnbrandon Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Voting has started,lets get him winning that award,Twilight features a lot in other categories and I see Guy is up for one as well dif category I might vote for him seeing that he helps Stan out a lot and they are mates :-)

http://www.nickelodeon.com.au/
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm

thanks for the update john! i'll start voting myself as well.
    johnbrandon
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by johnbrandon Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 pm

I see you can vote as much as you like, I can see some late nights, gosh I wonder how long it goes for.
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm

yeah i've already voted like 2 times. but i'll do more! heres the proper link to vote everyone! http://www.nickelodeon.com.au/fullynick/specials/kidschoice2010/vote.php#

and you have to create an account if you havent yet registered smile STAN IS NOMINATED FOR 'FRESH AUSSIE MUSOS'! VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 913396
    johnbrandon
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by johnbrandon Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:08 pm

_KENNY wrote:yeah i've already voted like 2 times. but i'll do more! heres the proper link to vote everyone! http://www.nickelodeon.com.au/fullynick/specials/kidschoice2010/vote.php#

and you have to create an account if you havent yet registered smile STAN IS NOMINATED FOR 'FRESH AUSSIE MUSOS'! VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 913396
    Thanks VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 333657
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 am

Lol I'll start voting in the morning!
    stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by stanozfan Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Razz VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 913396 VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 163212 afro I will vote every day...lol
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 Empty VOTE FOR STAN @ THE NICKELODEON KIDS CHOICE AWARDS!

Post by _KENNY Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey Everyone! i've created a new topic for this since the other one is not getting everyones full attention (i think lol)

Stan has been nominated for 'FRESH AUSSIE MUSOS' (Favourite New Aussie Singer) at the 2010 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards! VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 913396 click here to vote for Stan - http://www.nickelodeon.com.au/fullynick/specials/kidschoice2010/vote.php

You can vote everyday and how many times you want. But first you have to register. Other musicians/bands up for the award are Amy Meredith, Cody Simpson and Orianthi! Let's hope Stan wins, it'll be his first award!

and spread the word about it! smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey Guys, found another article relating to the NICKELODEON AWARD.

source: http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2010/09/16/255935_more-gold-coast-gig-guide.html

Stan Walker, Cody Simpson vie for award
    | September 16th, 2010

THE Gold Coast has two entertainers facing off for a single gong at the 2010 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, Australian Idol Stan Walker and teen pop sensation Cody Simpson.

The pair are contesting the Fresh New Musos category.

New Zealand-born, northern NSW-reared Walker, 19, won last year's Australian Idol, released a winner's album, took on charity work and moved to Sydney but his family remain at Palm Beach.

The Hillsong favourite's second album From The Inside Out debuted at No.2 on the ARIA albums chart.

Simpson, 14, of Mermaid Waters is a clean-cut Justin Bieber lookalike and internet sensation.

He began recording songs in his bedroom in 2009 and uploaded them to YouTube, where they were discovered by Shawn Campbell, Jay-Z's Grammy-nominated record producer. A recent US visit saw him mobbed by hundreds of screaming teenage girls.

Simpson will also perform at the awards night where he and Walker compete for the gong against Sydney five-piece Amy Meredith and Adelaide singer, songwriter and guitarist Orianthi Panagaris, who got her break as lead guitarist on Michael Jackson's This Is It tour.

Each year pay-TV channel asks Aussie kids to vote for their favourite entertainers, films, TV shows and sports stars.

The Nickeldeon Kids Choice Awards will be stage at Sydney Entertainment Centre and beamed into loungerooms by kids pay-TV channel Nickelodeon on October 8.
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 am

cody simpson's craaap! he's such a justin bieber wnnrbe. Stan's way better! sorry guys about the comments but we are aloud to discuss how we feel lol. This is a forum for discussions. I hope Stan wins it! VOTE FOR STAN @ the Nickelodeon kids Awards 2010 333657 was Stan born in Nz or Melbourne? I'm confused scratch
    2rangayy
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by 2rangayy Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Sorry, I'm obviously not up with the play here Kenny, What is this, the Nickelodeon Kids Award, and why would Stan want to be voted for this (kids award)?
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:11 pm

2rangayy wrote:Sorry, I'm obviously not up with the play here Kenny, What is this, the Nickelodeon Kids Award, and why would Stan want to be voted for this (kids award)?

i'm over this, yeah ur right why would he lol
    thats why he never promotes it lol
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi Kenny,

Stan was born in Melbourne but his family moved back to NZ when he was only a few weeks old. Hope that helps :-)
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 am

Ummm did he win it?? lol would love to know...

Yep ur right Nic...Stan was born in Melbourne...but I think his passport is NZ??lol
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 pm

nope he didnt..Cody Simpson (Australia's Justin Bieber wanna be did) lol
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Justin Bieber wannabe lmao!

Cody Simpson yt channel invited me to be friends afew months back...I think i did?!! haha

why was Stan nominated for it? aw neva mind lol happy dance
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:53 pm

lol cody simpson? hahaha he was nominated for Fresh Aussie Muso in other words New Aussie Singers. lol ofcourse the lil kiddies would vote more for Cody Simpson lol
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 am

haha yeah...well Stan shud've won coz he's the best ever..lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:39 pm