Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
QueenTiger
todreaminblue
RobynO99
LASERAsmiles
Laney x
fynesthorse
KrystaBel
Hikoi
Caarlsz
Nicola
kalaivani
kazz
Taichimisty
Linda
Simona
cktmt
20 posters

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

Post by cktmt Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 pm

hehe.. Love your work Simona! I might even have to implement a touch of sabotage and put that question in the black box a few times just to tip the probability scales of Stan actually choosing it in our favour ;-)

Must say I too have wondered the same thing but could never come up with a forum topic that seemed appropriate haha.. I've heard interviews where he's said he's single and not on the market but have also read a print interview wheres he's mentioned he IS in the market for a wife?! Hmmmm..

Good question I say!
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:11 pm

oooooohhhhhh I think he has already has "A" girlfriend and its just under wraps....mmmmm
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Good questions Simo.....had similar thoughts meself.

Kaiti....do you know something we don't.....come on do tell if you do.....lol...being nosy...hahaha:)

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Taichimisty wrote:Good questions Simo.....had similar thoughts meself.

Kaiti....do you know something we don't.....come on do tell if you do.....lol...being nosy...hahaha:)

Taichi

Hahaha Taichi..I think KaiMum has an inkling!! The "A" leads me to ASHLEY Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 775509 Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 494568 cries Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 333657
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 pm

KrystaBel wrote:
    Taichimisty wrote:Good questions Simo.....had similar thoughts meself.

Taichi

Hahaha Taichi..I think KaiMum has an inkling!! The "A" leads me to ASHLEY Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 775509 Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 494568 cries Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 333657

taking all the suspence away now Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 312182 Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 770901
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 am

cktmt wrote:hehe.. Love your work Simona! I might even have to implement a touch of sabotage and put that question in the black box a few times just to tip the probability scales of Stan actually choosing it in our favour ;-)

Must say I too have wondered the same thing but could never come up with a forum topic that seemed appropriate haha.. I've heard interviews where he's said he's single and not on the market but have also read a print interview wheres he's mentioned he IS in the market for a wife?! Hmmmm..

Good question I say!

As a fellow Christian - I think what Stan means is that while he may be single, he doesn't want a girlfriend just for the sake of it - like he did perhaps in the past and risk repeating the mistakes of the past. He wants to wait until he meets "The One" God intends for him and doing things God's way i.e no sex before marriage etc. I know I heard in an interview Mama April mentioning the fact that he now knows that sex outside of marriage isn't the right way for a Christian to go.
    That's just my humble opinion.
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am

hahaha....its funny aye...how ppl read into things....i kinda thought you all would think Ashley when I wrote that.....sorry I didn't mean anything by that....:)

All I meant was that hes 19 yrs old....and maybe the whole "is" not looking is because he already "has" one...doesn't mean that sex is involved...
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:34 am

LOL @ Kaiti.....gee wiz gf had me hopes up for some good ole goss....thatz wot you get for being nosey...lol:) Big Grin2

No girlfriend then??????......still on the market then?????.......yes.....i can live with that...lol:)

LOL @ Krysta.....good one gf....crackin' up big time here. LMAO

Watch out all you young gorgeous gals.....still hope for ya all....lol...so enjoying this!!!!....woohoo.

Would prefer it if he waited a few more years....bit older....he's still young.....time to enjoy himself...plenty of time for permanent relationship.

Hey...better still wud prefer that he fancied me....woohoo....lol...having fun:) Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 333657

Taichi
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

Taichimisty wrote:LOL @ Kaiti.....gee wiz gf had me hopes up for some good ole goss....thatz wot you get for being nosey...lol:) Big Grin2

No girlfriend then??????......still on the market then?????.......yes.....i can live with that...lol:)

LOL @ Krysta.....good one gf....crackin' up big time here. LMAO

Watch out all you young gorgeous gals.....still hope for ya all....lol...so enjoying this!!!!....woohoo.

Would prefer it if he waited a few more years....bit older....he's still young.....time to enjoy himself...plenty of time for permanent relationship.

Hey...better still wud prefer that he fancied me....woohoo....lol...having fun:) Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 4 333657

Taichi

OMGSH...you had me cracking up....yeah I agree with you about the whole girlfriend thing...but then what 19 year old listens???
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm

cktmt, you're one lucky person indeed to be interviewing Stan!! Man, I've run through all the questions posted here so far and I must say I'm impressed. Definitely agreeing with the question of what he thinks of our lil meeting on OZ Day @ Lindt Cafe (don't we, Linda, Simo, and Renee?) and the one on what ingredients will be chosen if he was a smoothie. To add on to that question, might wanna ask him why he choose those ingredients. It would also be interesting to know what ingredients (as well as the reasons) would be in the ultimate smoothies if the person is a family, a friend, and last but not least, his ideal wife. From this we can see what sort of values he appreciate in these different people in his life and how these other smoothies differ from that of his own smoothie... Song-wise, am curious to see how he would perform one of the popular wedding songs of today's era: I Will Be Here by gospel singer Steven Curtis Chapman (the song is also one of my favourite love songs, hehe). Thanks cktmt for giving us SSFFers a chance to ask Stan the questions we have in mind... Wink
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 am

@Jane Gunn..Hahaha..wow love the smoothie questions!! The metaphor for ones life and loves, in terms of the devine smoothie!! Interesting indeed.. hmmm
    kaha
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by kaha Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 pm

being nosy i wanna know if he has a girlfriend too!!! he says he is single but on FB it in a relationship - my thinking was his relationship with god???

other questions would relate to his new album. what direction is it taking, when does he plan to take it overseas etc etc
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:37 am

Kaha....OMGSH I was thinking the same...:)
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am

Im thinkin maybe his relationship status relates to that of his baby mama and just hasn't been changed since they parted? Will def ask him for clarification! lol
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

ooo this is very interestingg :)lols .. yeep , would like the know about baby mama too :) like are they still friends ? if they ever got in contact after winning idol or will they ever get back together again ? etc etc etc :) ..

hehe , very nosey people we are - hahaarrs Wink

Last edited by fynesthorse on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:23 pm

LOLs @ fynest...yeh..we just interested in ALL things Stan - even the baby mama..tru dat. What she like? What sort of girl is Stan attracted to? hmmmmm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 pm