Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
QueenTiger
todreaminblue
RobynO99
LASERAsmiles
Laney x
fynesthorse
KrystaBel
Hikoi
Caarlsz
Nicola
kalaivani
kazz
Taichimisty
Linda
Simona
cktmt
20 posters

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

Post by RobynO99 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Great question Simona!!!! Definitely a must know!
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

Post by cktmt Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Wow, you all rock.. Have been MIA for the past few days and I'm pretty damn impressed with how this topic has developed - good work my SS whanau!

Just to clarify - the interview date and time are yet to be confirmed.. I've been tentatively pencilled in for the 1st March but am scheduling finalised details with Mama April this week so will let you all know.. I am working in Sydney for the next 2 months so thats the timeframe we're working with atm.. Watch this space for confirmed dates!

There have been some fantastic questions posted. Like a fair few forumer's, I too have had to wonder about some of Stan's fashion choices - the skinny jean has just never appealed to me - but hey, I no complain! I need only close my eyes and I'm weak at the knees all over again.. haha Like Lasera, I vaguely remember him mentioning that if he pulls his pants up properly it makes it look like hes wearing tights so he wears them down a bit so his butt cleavage hangs over the top and makes him look a little bit skinny <<such a typical Stan thing to say!

Nicola - thanks for your post! FYI, while Stan and his whanau absolutely embrace every essence of being Maori their immersion has been limited - although they do understand basic phrases and have pretty good pronounciation English has been their first language.. And just quietly, the Te Karere interview was just good editing lol The questions were initially asked in English and then edited in Maori afterwards

LOVE some of the suggested songs.. If only I could spend the whole half hour having him serenade me! hehe Keep the suggestions comin'.. I'll be videoing the interview and will def be posting here first.. I'm taking Maisey Rika, a friend of mine from college, with me to Sydney for a gig over there and should timing be favourable theres every likelyhood Maisey (who incidentally happens to be Stan's fave singer) will be there with me when I interview Stan - so watch this space for what could potentially be a collaboration of epic proportions..

Keep the ideas flowing, loving em all so far.. Closer to the date I'll print all the posts out to sift through those I'll use officially for the interview and for the rest of the questions to go into the 'Black Box'!

xx
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 pm

A good tailor can work wonders - even with jeans! Send the man to get bespoke trousers!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Cktmt - you are the luckiest fan in the world right now! The other week it was Simona and Jane and Linda and Tes!

Good to see so many getting a turn!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:25 am

OMG Cktmt, I am so excited for you? This is such a great opportunity & a once in a lifetime opportunity. Congratulations. cheerleader

Some Questions i would like to ask....better make them short hey. lol!

* What does Stan want to achieve in his music career?
    * What are his short term goals/ Long term goals?
    * Who are the ppl that he looks up 2 & is inspired by in
    his life & who he looks up 2 in his music?
    * We know he got a new Ta Moko - is he going to get the full
    sleeve done (full arm).
    * When is the Australian Idol tour happening? Where r u
    starting it? (Sydney, Melbourne etc)
    * How do you chill, do you like spending time alone, or with
    family?
    * If he could do a duet with a female who would it be,
    duet with a male who would it be? (love it to be beyonce
    hehe)
    * Is he bringing out a gospel CD, or will there be any gospel
    music on his new album.
    * Is the new album going to be all his original stuff.

I am with Linda on this one:
    * How did he feel bout sharing dessert with the SSFF members
    on australia day at Lindt Cafe. (Tell him that we really
    enjoyed spending time with Him, Mikey & Ash) hehe.

Songs i would love to hear would be.

* A song in maori.

I will have to think bout what other song.

Thank you so much CKTMT for the opportunity that you have given to all the SSFF to have some input you are the bomb.
    xx
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 am

All I can say to CKTMT is go you good thangggggggggggggggg
    I am excited FOR you and can't wait to see how this all goes......... love your work!
    Lily
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Lily Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 am

CKTMT, Go girl! You are Awesome! Our own SS Forum Reporter, hehe...

And Maisey Rika just happens to be a college friend of urs and could be there also?...thats hilarious...well done!

Stans State Forum is by far the best, it has many ppl ready to go that extra mile to bring fresh new news about Stan plus they are all so friendly and helpful, so thank you to everyone and to all those that work behind the scenes!

A BIG thumbs up!
    Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 333657 Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 913396 Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 163212

God Bless Y'all!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 am

CKTMT...ok just one question from me, not sure if someone has already included it in their list..but here goes:

Will Stan be appearing on Amercian Idol this year?

Thanks for the opportunity to put questions to you..very much appreciated, and pls say hi to April from the SSFF too cos we all LOVE Mama April! hehehe

Last edited by KrystaBel on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stan)
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 pm

RobynH99 wrote:A good tailor can work wonders - even with jeans! Send the man to get bespoke trousers!

Couldn't agree more! Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 52856
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 pm

I really can't wait until all this happens. I'm very excited LOL

happy dance
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Same here - I'm sure Stan will have a good time and we'll hear lots of that wonderful laugh of his - as well as the awesome singing of course!
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Taichimisty wrote:OMG....CK how absolutely brilliant for you...

I believe Benji Marshall is one of his favourite league players...if so....
    How did he feel when he got to sing the climb to Benji at the Maori Sports Awards?

What sports does he like?

If he had a choice between playing League and Union which would he enjoy more?

Does he prefer takeaways or home cooked meals?

Is he interested in visiting the third world countries?

Has he considered sponsoring a child from the third world countries?

What are his thoughts on the atrocities happening in these third world countries?

How does he feel in regard to Haiti's sad plight?

What are his thoughts on the plight of the homeless?

Just of the top of my head....

Taichi

Awesome thought into your questions tai!!! Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 333657
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Bold and Blunt....

WHEN IS HE COMING BACK TO PERTH....??? LOL
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Kaitiakis_Mummy wrote:Bold and Blunt....

Hey KaiMum LOLz...If u check the Tours & Appearances Section of the Forum you will see that Stan is indeed making his way back to Perth between 17-21 Feb 2010. Appearing at The Paramount, Northbridge P E R T H !!!! ... Hope this helps?! woot woot sunny
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Gee thanx Kaiti.....thats so sweet of you.

Glad to see Stan is returning to Perth.

Is there a Brisbane concert happening in the next few months?
    Does he have an itinary of his appearances, if so can he pass them onto the SS?

Taichi
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:40 am

KrystaBel wrote:
    Kaitiakis_Mummy wrote:Bold and Blunt....

Hey KaiMum LOLz...If u check the Tours & Appearances Section of the Forum you will see that Stan is indeed making his way back to Perth between 17-21 Feb 2010. Appearing at The Paramount, Northbridge P E R T H !!!! ... Hope this helps?! woot woot sunny

LOL I saw that....well i heard it on the radio station....fingers crossed I entered the comp on the radio station.... happy dance
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:17 pm

WOOHOO.....fingers crossed!!!!

Go Kaiti!!!!

Taichi
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Here's an idea for a "black-box" question:

If he was making what he considered to be the "ultimate fruit smoothie", what ingredients would be in it?
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 am

UPDATE PEEPS!

Have copied and pasted the most recent correspondence from Mama April - and now in somewhat of a quandry.. I've copied and pasted a snippet of the email which reads.......

heya mate
    Sorry its taken a while to get back been with me boi all weekend and just picked up me emails now. Anyway I apologise kare but can only squeeze u in for 15min slot on that date due to schedule change. Stan is booked in for your charity event so if you rather wait til mid-May for that event we could run with your idea of the 'day in the life of' and you can follow Stan around for the day until the event and chuck the actual interview in the middle of the day somewhere.

See, I know patience is a virtue - just one I don't have LOL - so Im my zeal to get this done, sooner is better than later in my books?? But then again, an opportunity to spend the whole day with Stan but having to wait a wee while? I guess that could just be the exception to every rule!? And therein lies my dilemma.. What is one to do? Help please!

Btw, more awesome questions from my fellow SS Forumer's.. Soo cool! The more the merrier so keep posting all those must-knows - love the smoothie idea, I hear Stan is quite the smoothie king! Maybe I could get him to make me one?
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 pm

@ cktmt..Hey!! So u are in a quandry??... Do u have to settle for one or the other? Where's the HOUND in you?? LMAO..Why not go after BOTH time slots - the 15 minutes and the whole day experience.. and find a way to INSIST on it to Mama April..Convince her to 'go with that Good thang' "positive exposure for Stan boi"!! The 15 minute "prelude" interview, short and sweet and wets the appetite of the fans/readers, seductively touching on the main interveiw (which would take a WHOLE day) and leaving everyone anxiously waiting for the May interview!! Which incidently should almost coincide with the NEW Album Release!!! Hahaha..
    No need to be shameless of course...just CONVINCING!!! Bwahahahaha swifty2 angel Grin
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm

LOL I agree with Krystabel.
    but if you want/have to choose I will go for the 'day in the life of' .... just another level opposed to the 15 mins interview. I think that what fans would like to see and listen to...

Last edited by Simona on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AND yes, he could even sing a snippet from his material for the new album.... that comes out middle of the year (Jun-Jul))
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Krysta......that was really goooood!!!!!

I'm with you.....absolutely agree......go for both pieces of the pie if able to.

15 mins....for me wets the appetite for more.....not long enough.

Yep....me too....go for 'day in the life of Stan'

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm

here are another couple of questions

1.We know Stan collaborated with Cassie Davis and recorded a song for the upcoming album... can you sing a snippet of that please?

I have been thinking about this next question since the day I met Stan in person.... couldn't bring myself to ask this directly so here is a chance. I thought the younger members would love to hear his answer Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 917411
    If someone doesn't like this question pls tell me straight up.

2.Stan says: "I am single but I am not 'on the market' atm because I am waiting for my wife".
    Did you actually find your "wife" and just waiting on times to be prosperous or for you both to be mature enough to marry? (i.e. do you have a special someone in your life?)

or do you actively search/look for a partner for life?

or are you just waiting for someone to come to you?

On the other hand. Did all the fame and the increased female attention change your view on this matter? ... did not even shake your convictions a little? Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 367110

Are you considering dating before marriage now?

or have you had any doubt and now rethinking your position?
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Hahahhahah like it! its a genuine question!!
    you cougar!!grrrrrrrrr
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 pm

who me? Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 Icon_razz naaaah ....
    Meeting Stan confirmed to me his inner beauty and strong character, how gorgeous, kind and fun he is.
    I also realised that he is surrounded by beautiful women now..... ahahahah
    Really just being a little stirrer here Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 3 917411 hehehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm