Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+7
johnbrandon
Taichimisty
josephineperrot
sarahbunny
Candice
todreaminblue
Simona
11 posters

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Empty Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Post by Simona Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Don't miss Stan Walker - Winner of 2009 Australian Idol!

Stan will perform and sign his debut album

“Introducing…Stan Walker”

Proudly Brought to you by JB Hifi

Album: $20
    * You must purchase a copy of Stan’s album to be eligible for a signature.

EVENT TIMES
    Saturday11:00 AM-12:30 PM
    credit source: http://www.queenstreetmall.com/Events/View.aspx?id=10490 + http://www.twitter.com/stanwalker_news the link has his pic and a how-to-get-there-map.
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Empty Re: Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Post by todreaminblue Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:29 pm

[quote="Simona7"]Don't miss Stan Walker - Winner of 2009 Australian Idol!

Proudly Brought to you by JB Hifi

Album: $20
    * You must purchase a copy of Stan’s album to be eligible for a signature.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay debs goin goin goin gone on saturday to watch stan perform and own yet another albumn....hee hee .....deb
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Empty Re: Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Post by Simona Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:49 pm

yay dreamy! I'm so happy for you. Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_cheers

was waiting for you to pop in and read the good news! nice to see you around soulsista Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Herz

Pls do tell us all the details when you'll be back tomorrow from your visit to the Mall. Get in there early in pole position!!! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_queen

If have the chance to speak to Stan tell him to Come into the Stan's State and say hi to the Fans. Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_cheers
    seriously I'll make a little note with the website address and give to him if only could reach him. Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Lol can't get in contact with him since he won idol Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow 554122 I don't even know if he knows about the forum!!!
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Simona7 wrote:yay dreamy! I'm so happy for you. Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_cheers

was waiting for you to pop in and read the good news! nice to see you around soulsista Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Herz

Pls do tell us all the details when you'll be back tomorrow from your visit to the Mall. Get in there early in pole position!!! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_queen

If have the chance to speak to Stan tell him to Come into the Stan's State and say hi to the Fans. Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_cheers
    seriously I'll make a little note with the website address and give to him if only could reach him.

img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/lol.gif[/img]
    can't get in contact with him since he won idol Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow 554122 I don't even know if he knows about the forum!!!

that is perfect simo will write him a note saying the web addy and tell him he has adoring fans who would love him and his family to write a letter now and again.if he has a little time to spare........i know he knows about facebook .....that will solve me being star struck if i end up that way.....which i probably will.....lol....perfect solution and my mission for saturday and i will write on here as soon as i get back after a soothing cup of coffee or during a soothing cup of coffee......will get some pics of my girls with him too...yaaaaaaay.......my lil one is so excited she is nine and loves him.....cant wait cant wait.......deb
    Candice
    Candice
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Candice Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Simona7 wrote:Don't miss Stan Walker - Winner of 2009 Australian Idol!

so excited :king:
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Candice wrote:
    Simona7 wrote:Don't miss Stan Walker - Winner of 2009 Australian Idol!

so excited :king:

Hey candice! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_biggrin

I'm so excited for you guys! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_cheers

I'm not sure that he will sing the whole album.... I think he will perform "Black Box" as it is his single out atm... maybe JB hi-fi was just trying to promote the sale of the album withthat announcement... Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_scratch

anyway! have fun tomorrow and please tell us all about it! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_flower
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:37 am

I'm soooo jelous you lucky girls....Stan wrote on his fb he will be singing a few songs (A FEW) *cue video* ,and signing lols try and take video please :) or tell someone who has a video player "TAKE A VIDEO please" lmaoo :)
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 am

it is sort of funny haha that he is not yet coming to his birth city MELBOURNE..maybe he does know we live there Sarah and Simona? but glad for debs who again will buy another copy of his album so she can get close up and personal lol..
    Candice
    Candice
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Candice Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 pm

just back from the stan maddness :)
    he is soo awesome live. he sang halo :), black box and ordinary people.
    and i got a pic with him! woop and told him he was awesome :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Candice wrote:just back from the stan maddness :)
    he is soo awesome live. he sang halo :), black box and ordinary people.
    and i got a pic with him! woop and told him he was awesome :)
    Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow 000203FB aaaah! thank you Candice! You lucky girl got a picture with him! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Icon_cheers
    I wish I was there to hear him sing Halo!!! hopefully someone has taken a vid Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Fresse ...
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Ahhh Candice you lucky thing Big Smile was their many people their? Hopefully people took 3 videos haha Big Smile
    Candice
    Candice
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Candice Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 pm

yeah lots of people. not too many you couldnt see though:P i uploaded my pic..
    you remember lucie from the top 24? they both saw each other and starting hugging while he was signing it was sooo cute :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:59 pm

look at your pic!!!

I love it! awww you both look cute!

I want my pic with Stan too Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow 554122
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm

yer I remember her nawww that's soooo cute I hope someone took a video of him Big Smile lols I need to see haha nice pic :) I'm jelous haha Razz
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Empty Stan is absolutely the best

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

He is humble and he sang like an angel ......halo was gorgeous i think i swayed through every song.....i got the note abotu the website to him and my daughter asked when he had time if he could hop on and say hi....which he replied that when he had time he definately would.......my girls were joking around with him and kahlia said how his necklace was maaaaad.....vincent an aboriginal boy who has a second home with me didn't
    want to leave him and felt like crying after he signed his arm......Kahlia asked if he was new zealand ....groan...lol......and he was absolutely wonderful with the kids.....a genuine love there you can sense it......the only drawback was that some girl through a pair of underpants over the kids heads onto the stage and vincent seen her take them off......she was taken by security......luckily for her.....as i was scanning.....but he ignored it......and changed the subject when the dj bought it up.....he is extremely busy sydney is next then melbourne simoooooooooo.....he looked tired and any chance he gets i think he will be relaxing........i got a thankyou for my numerous votes......smilin....it was worth it....he is pure joy to listen too and an extremely bright and shining light for the kids......what a true pleasure to have met him and watch him sing live.....his presence is as shining as he is as a person ....his brother played guitar(what a talented family) and the back up singers were awesome.......i cant get over how the kids gravitated to him.....they adore him more than ever.....i feel teary thinking baout it.......and so unbelievably happy have some pics will put them up soon if i can work it out...ps he held his throat after performing i think he has soreness there.....and he did look tired and it was hell hot......deb
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Nawww thanks Deb did he say his coming Mbourne?? WHEN for What? Big Smile naww that's cute he needs to rest dammit haha :( thanks
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:17 pm

josephineperrot wrote:it is sort of funny haha that he is not yet coming to his birth city MELBOURNE..maybe he does know we live there Sarah and Simona? but glad for debs who again will buy another copy of his album so she can get close up and personal lol..

one album...huh....bought three more..... one for me and one each for my two youngest girls.....to get personally signed.....lol.......and my tribe got two photos with stan.....;0)
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:21 pm

sarahbunny wrote:Nawww thanks Deb did he say his coming Mbourne?? WHEN for What? Big Smile naww that's cute he needs to rest dammit haha :( thanks

I am not sure if it is for signings probably is...... sydney first then melbourne......then brisbane again.......maybe its for concerts......not sure.....he is supposed to be having a break for chrissy....which i hope he does......but he sort of seemed unsure about that.....deb
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:25 pm

awwwwwww Deb! you did it! you finally met him!

I'm so happy for ya and your kids! I can picture what you saying about him being gorge with them and shiny light he must profuse around him *coughs* getting a little karmakish here.... but yeah! I love your story Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Herz

Thanks for giving him the note Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Lol Well done your daughter for asking him to pop in... say thank you to her on my behalf!

So, he's coming to Melbourne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeen???!!! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Fresse
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 pm

LOL I don't mind what it's for aslong as his coming Big Smile YAY YAY but hopefully he rests first Wink .... Can you put your pics up somehow Deb?? :)
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Simona7 wrote:awwwwwww Deb! you did it! you finally met him!

I'm so happy for ya and your kids! I can picture what you saying about him being gorge with them and shiny light he must profuse around him *coughs* getting a little karmakish here.... but yeah! I love your story Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Herz

Thanks for giving him the note Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Lol Well done your daughter for asking him to pop in... say thank you to her on my behalf!

So, he's coming to Melbourne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeen???!!! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow Fresse

he didnt give dates but he definately said sydney then melbourne.....and simo if i post the pictures up on my facebookwould you be able to put them on here or give me some idea of how to do it and my oldest daughter did do a phone cam video we have to work out how to swap it to the phone that we can connect to the computer.....but i do have the pics on the computer now...heaps of them and the picture of my tribe all varying shades of them.....lol.....i am not joking when i said he face changed when talking to the kids.....it honestly did......i am blissed out....lol......will upload pics to face book would love them to go on here first but i dont know how.....deb
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:49 pm

sarahbunny wrote:LOL I don't mind what it's for aslong as his coming Big Smile YAY YAY but hopefully he rests first Wink .... Can you put your pics up somehow Deb?? :)
    definately putting them up requesting simos help with that
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:53 pm

todreaminblue wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:LOL I don't mind what it's for aslong as his coming Big Smile YAY YAY but hopefully he rests first Wink .... Can you put your pics up somehow Deb?? :)

Can you put them on like the stan walker club? or stans fb..or do you not want everyone to see them?
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:56 pm

sarahbunny wrote:
    todreaminblue wrote:

Can you put them on like the stan walker club? or stans fb..or do you not want everyone to see them?

no i dont mind i want to share them will do so gladly.......stan walker club i am heading to face book now have about fifteen to put up of stan singing and the video i have to work out ......deb
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:59 pm

todreaminblue wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:
    todreaminblue wrote:

no i dont mind i want to share them will do so gladly.......stan walker club i am heading to face book now have about fifteen to put up of stan singing and the video i have to work out ......deb

naww thanks Big Smile....haha goodluck trying i knwo how to but i dont think i could help lols...naww you rprofile pic is sooo cute :cheers: ......good luck lol!

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow 0425 🎅

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 pm