Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+7
johnbrandon
Taichimisty
josephineperrot
sarahbunny
Candice
todreaminblue
Simona
11 posters

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:37 am

josephineperrot wrote:Debs what a wonderful pictures you have!! and always will have your kids wont mind now singing his songs around the house ..

no they wont mind lol..... considering i now have five and counting introducing stan walker albums.....smilin.....and then there is all these black box singles the girls give as chrissy pressies to their friends......they are wrapped though.....and then there is the black box video that i paid for off itunes.....i just might have enough stan walker music to last until his next album....;0).....or until he comes back to brisbane have to go see him sing again....lol.....deb...hope you get to see him soon.....you will adore it too......deb
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Post by fynesthorse Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 am

omggg , loving his juju lips Wink lols darrnnnn ! cant make it to blacktownn - such a bummer that i have to workkkkkkkk :_|: buht hope i get to see him perform again somewhere in sydney & hope you guys in melbourne get to see him toooo !
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 am

thanks fynest and ashame you cant go to blacktown is anyone you know going? maybe they can get you a signed album??
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:49 am

no worries , yeahh hopefully someone i know is goingg buht dw ONE DAY i hope to see him live again rabbit
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 am

you will and it be a concert hopefully will he be doing xmas in the park I wonder???
    littleblackbox
    littleblackbox
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by littleblackbox Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 am

oh my gosh! Candice & todreaminblue & anyone else who got to see him, youse are so lucky! hopefully i get to see him in blacktown Big Smile
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! back at ya Deb...........I am looking forward to meeting and catching up with you in person..............it is my absolute pleasure!!!!! ☀
    I was hoping that you had spotted me in the crowd. Razz

Cheers
    Taichi
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Taichimisty wrote:Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! back at ya Deb...........I am looking forward to meeting and catching up with you in person..............it is my absolute pleasure!!!!! ☀
    I was hoping that you had spotted me in the crowd. Razz

Cheers
    Taichi

lol my daughter had signed in so i actually had written on her post....eeeeeeeek.....confusion for everyone....lol.....this is me deb my daughter is stan.the.man aka sarah........have i confused you enough yet....smilin.....i replied in her profile but i have remedied that now...have logged her out and signed myself in..........lol.....and yes would love to catch up next time and so we shall......;0).....deb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 pm